What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    chalean extreme week 3 burn 2
  • Momx4and1
    Options
    P90X Cardio today :)
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This morning I did: 45 minutes of low impact aerobics
    22 minutes of weight training

and maybe I will do 20-30 minutes of interval walking in place this evening while watching The Biggest Loser.
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    5am gym time: 1 hour and 30 minutes of arm workouts. 5pm gym time: Cardio on the elliptical!
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Just finished insanity pure cardio. 550 calories in 38 minutes.
  • shaylaw
    shaylaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I skated with my roller-blades for an hour! c:
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire HIIT 15
  • bmoritz92
    Options
    INSANITY!!!! double workout!! Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs!!!! Day 17 and going strong!!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    As i couldnt stinge the tv to do an exercise video today, i spent an hour peddling my socks off on the exercise bike.
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    jogging at the park for only 30 minutes :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Had planned elliptical and yoga at the gym but snow is falling so gonna stay home and do Bob Harper's Cardio Rev and Yoga for the Warrior.
  • davejlee
    davejlee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lunch time basketball twice a week.

Great cardio and stress relief.
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    Workout one Walk away the pounds 2 miles, and workout 2, 30 min circuit training, elliptical, treadmill, and spinning.... Tomorrow is my big day...twice a week a do BOOTCAMP, and it is kicking my butt!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Just finished insanity pure cardio. 550 calories in 38 minutes.

:noway: That's insane!

I was going to do 20 minute Turbo Jam and Ab Jam, but I spent so much time looking for pants that fit that I only had time for the 20 min TJ. Yesterday I spent half my workout pulling my pants up!
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Total body circuit training...300 reps total. 15 reps 10 muscle groups...REPEAT!!!
    Great workout...only 25mins long
  • fahn27
    fahn27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    about to do 30 mins on the eliptical!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I usually don't workout at night but tonight I'll be doing a Jari Love Ripped series DVD, not sure which one yet.......
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    today is a tuesday and tuesdays and thrusdays hubby gets home from college with enough time to change and watch the boys while i take the dog for a quick walk. then he is off to wrestling practice (coach). a toddler a infant and a new puppy does not equall a enjoyable longer walk earlier in the day taking them all by myself. allthough i did have to go to music class and load them into the car four times today that is a workout in its self.
  • OurMrSmith
    Options
    A 200km Randonnee.

MFP wants to credit me with 6710kcals - but that just doesn't seem reasonable. Experience suggests I burn about 400kcals/hour when cycling, which comes out at a more sensible 3800kcals (I was cycling at a 22km/hr average for nine and a half hours).
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I ran four miles and walked for 40 minutes. I will probably go on another run outdoors this evening.