Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday Dear Janie,
    Happy Birthday to you !!!!

aem32.gif
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA :heart:

i just got my birthday club e-mail from cold stone creamery to come get my free ice cream...good thing my printer's broken :laugh:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,958 Member
    Happy Birthday to Marla and Janie! I hope your days are as special as you both are!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA :heart:

i just got my birthday club e-mail from cold stone creamery to come get my free ice cream...good thing my printer's broken :laugh:

I get those emails too...and it never fails that I don't make it there for my free ice cream. Their stuff is a really good rare treat, though. Yum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Happy Birthday Marla and Janie!!!!

Sorry, that's all for now. Busy Busy Busy!!!!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Marla and Janie...Wishing you both a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    how could i forget about janie??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE!!!!:heart:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    :heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA & JANIE:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: here's a flower for each of you!!!!

hope you each have a great birthday:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Hey Black team! Hope everyone is doing well! I love this challenge cause I only drink water anyway! Except for today cause I didn't read the challenge until now and I am staring at the rare diet coke that work me up this morning! Ooopppps!! I have really been struggling with my weight the last couple of weeks. I am determined to see some results this week! I am just gonna have to keep MFP open at all times and who cares if I get in trouble at work right??

Happy Brithday to Marla and Janie!!!!!! I love birthdays even if it's not mine!!! Here's to the Birthday Girls!!! :drinker: Have a great day!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Bless your hearts-- all of you-- :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Thank you, thank you, thank you--

Happy Birthday, Janie-- is yours today, too?
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA AND JANINE!!!! :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Happy Birthday Janie and Marla!!!!

Quick, where's the birthday cake????

Oh yeah, I'm on MFP!

Quick, where's the birthday hummus???

:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Hope you have a great birthday!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Thanks, Ladies-- !!!!!!
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Happy Birthday Marla & Janie. My older daughter is 37 today.

Mine is next week - the 11th.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Here is a cake for you birthday girls!

s552046549_1031790_44741.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Here is a cake for you birthday girls!

s552046549_1031790_44741.jpg

Looks like that poor sap has nipples on his knees.

Talking about nipples madison comes out of her room and says to me yesterday "momma look at my nipples" I asked her where they were and she said "right Here" and pointed to them. SILLY GIRL!!!:laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    :laugh: Soooo I'll be perfectly honest... Totally thinking about having a couple of drinks tonight.
  • Girlmom282109
    This morning we got out and went for a run just in time cause when we got home it started raining. But I got real sick to my stomach and thought I needed to barf. Well I didn't but my head started to hurt real bad. I took 3 ibprophen that didn't help! I tried another cup of coffee that didn't help. Had some almonds and 6 peanut butter crackers and that seemed to start the process of my headache going away. I did eat when I got home too so I guess I just needed more food then what I had. I ate a piece of pineapple and a serving of oatmeal with peanut butter and raisins.

also Madison woke up very very grumpy and Ava slept all day!! thank god it's my turn to sleep in tomorrow!!

gonna go make dinner if I can make it!! :sad: :sad:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Happy birthday Marla and Janie!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

SO does that mean we are all off the "no sweets" challenge now Marla?:wink:

I love this weeks challenge too, I always have no problem conquering the water challenges:bigsmile: I dont drink anything but water anymore anyway. Well, except for about 6 oz of coffee in the mornings:blushing:

Yesterday I was at my moms at lunchtime since we were just getting to Ky to get my friends things to move her back up here to Chicago, and I had my water bottle that was needing refreshing from the trip (My 32oz bottle of ICE water that I always have with me everywhere I go gets yucky when its down to the last couple of ozs and the ice is all melted away:noway: ) So, I reach into her fridge thinking shes gonna have a bottle of water in there and I see a Diet Big Red. Now, I always loved Big Red...just cant buy them anywhere around where I live (Im wondering if its just a southern thing?) so I start to grab it and have that with my lunch and I swear Sam popped in my head!:laugh: So, I was like...oh yeah....the challenge:blushing: So I filled my water bottle back up and left the Big Red sitting there. Yay me!!:drinker:

We got back in town around 5am...long, long day yesterday doing about an 800 mile round trip in less than 24 hrs:noway: So Im tired. Need to do a few things today but have already pretty much talked myself into putting it off until tomorrow. Just wanna veg today:smile:

Have a great day everyone, Im going to my recliner!:laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Thanks all.

My birthday is tomorrow, Marla is the girl of the day today.. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Hope she is planning more than just waiting to lock the other thread (not that it's not a good time)..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.