Do you fart at the gym?

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    this is why i prefer going in the early morning. most of us in there are doing cardio fasting. and there is not really any farting.

went last night however... :sick:
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Yes... pretty much every time I'm walking or running on the treadmill... it's rather uncontrollable and very uncomfortable to try to run when it's built up there. LOL

tis better to fart and bare the shame, than hold it back and bare the pain.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Totally knew it was a guy asking this...

BECAUSE all of us know girls do not fart. :tongue:
    Girls do not fart, but real women let rip with a veangence. Fact.:bigsmile:

TRUTH! haahaaa

My BFF and I were the only ones in the gym one night... Both doing treadmill jogging. I farted thinking it wasn`t too bad... Man.... those machines whip that smell around but good. Smelled like something died. haahaa I nearly fell off the treadmill I was laughing so hard. lol
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    "crop dusting" when the opportunity strikes..... but I will never figure out how when you do that, walk 100 ft and stop, the smell catches up with you full force.......

The key to a successful crop dusting is timing. Many have the misconception that the distribution of the smell commences the second the fart is complete, this isn't true. It takes at least 5 seconds with a pant leg shake before the smell even begins to permeate the area. So the key is to wait about 5 seconds after the fart, just about the time that the heat in you pants starts to subside, then commence said dusting.

Hope this helps.
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    This is by far, the FUNNIEST post I think I hv seen on MFP!!!!!!!!!!! IM LAFFIN SO FREGGIN HARD@YALL!!!! I fart any/everywhere, when it comes, it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Farting in the supermarket is better, move down to the end of the aisle & watch the other shopper's faces :laugh: :devil:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Like a BOSS.

It's how I get even with people for not cleaning the machines or re-racking the plates.

"I see you were too lazy to put back those 45s... feel my wrath!"
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    soooooooo glad its not just me!!!! im turning 39 and thought it was old age catching up to me!!!lol
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hilarious post!! And to answer the question. No, I don't fart at the gym. Ya see, the thing is...I don't go to the gym. I work out at home. The anwer to the next obvious question is yes!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'll just say...

there has been days... :laugh: :laugh:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I do my workouts at home, but I'm thinking I should join a gym so I can fart on people!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Only when people next to me are breathing really heavy from working out. Then, I *kitten*-blast them with a mad case of anal air to inhale. It's fun watching them cough.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Farting in the supermarket is better, move down to the end of the aisle & watch the other shopper's faces :laugh: :devil:

<----guilty, lol
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • happyhiram
    Options

...next you're going to tell me that girls don't poop either, huh?

Because that's just crazy....I read a book just today that says otherwise.

"Everybody Poops!" A rather informative book, really. I suggest you all go out and read it now--right now.
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    one time this guy requested that one of the tv's be turned to the food network.
    i got on the elliptical directly in front of his treadmill... my revenge was served hot that night.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Girls do not fart, but real women let rip with a veangence. Fact.:bigsmile:

hahahahahahahahahaha!! Love it
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

*LMAO* I do this all the time, in fact. If I'm with my sister, it's usually accompanied with a "we need to move, now".
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Hahaha,a silent Pilates class, actually. I couldn't stop laughing, I had to leave haha
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i can say honestly that i have never farted in the gym.... but i am however guilty of the deadly walmart freezer isle fart...lol
    my friend and i were walking down the isle and our arms smacked together and i said ahhhhhh the sound of two fat ppl smacking together and of course that prompted extreme laughter and i couldnt hold...im very prissy so i try to never let anyone hear me so it was the first time she had heard me fart...she laughed til she cried...and then proceeded to call everyone we new to let them now i had farted...lol