Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    but you hold the keys.

tumblr_lm8qw6HvbG1qflan8o1_500.gif

Where can I purchase one of these delightful contraptions for my 17 yr old daughter?

Sherwood Forest.

i live in Sherwood forest,

Serious. :flowerforyou:
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow this got so many more posts than what I thought!! And all you Americans making fun on my accent, then using your own weird language!! :tongue:

I'm not saying that sex is only what blokes (guys, dudes, what ever :-) ) but going out on 2 dates, not sleeping with him, then for him to say "oh sorry, I don't want a relationship", WTF? Maybe it's just me, but I don't sleep with guys after only meeting them twice and actually don't know anything about them. That's not being prudish is it? And who's to assume I wanted the relationship anyway? You were right what you said above, that we don't talk about it so no-one knows where they stand. Sometimes us ladies want some fun too, but not after 2 dates.

I was only 17 when starting with my ex, so feel like I have no idea what the hell is going on!! :laugh:
  • paulamarsden
    Options
    can i just comment on what an outdated view of the sexes this thread shows.

SOME Women want sex as much or more than SOME men. FACT.

SOME women aren't looking for money or social status (really? thats a THING?) we are MORE than capable of achieving these things on our own, and in some cases (shock horror) its the woman who is the chief breadwinner.

Christ.

:flowerforyou:

can you tell i've been at a big corporate conference today feeling all important and stuff. Yeah.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    ...and in all seriousness, a guy can totally be looking for something long term and, believe or not, STILL want to nail you on the first date.

Oh really?!!!! No way!!!!!!

shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg
  • paulamarsden
    Options
    Wow this got so many more posts than what I thought!! And all you Americans making fun on my accent, then using your own weird language!! :tongue:

I'm not saying that sex is only what blokes (guys, dudes, what ever :-) ) but going out on 2 dates, not sleeping with him, then for him to say "oh sorry, I don't want a relationship", WTF? Maybe it's just me, but I don't sleep with guys after only meeting them twice and actually don't know anything about them. That's not being prudish is it? And who's to assume I wanted the relationship anyway? You were right what you said above, that we don't talk about it so no-one knows where they stand. Sometimes us ladies want some fun too, but not after 2 dates.

I was only 17 when starting with my ex, so feel like I have no idea what the hell is going on!! :laugh:

what more do you need to know about a guy to *kitten* him than his name and whether he bathes regularly?

i dont get the outdated view on sex.

its fun right? if you use a condom who cares!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

SOME women aren't looking for money or social status (really? thats a THING?) we are MORE than capable of achieving these things on our own, and in some cases (shock horror) its the woman who is the chief breadwinner.

Christ.

LOVE THIS^ THANK YOU!!!!!
  • CalD1983
    CalD1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a problem myself, hence the smiley, but women just don't understand - bless their little cotton socks.
    [/quote]

I'm hoping there is some sort of double irony here...
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    It's actually 2 things.

We want to do it twice.

Very funny. I don't know about blokes but brothers!!!!!!!!!
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    Yes, but we can't help it - it's in our nature

Exactly. Don't sleep with a guy for at least 10 dates...if he sticks around without getting "paid', you know he must actually enjoy your company.

TEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?1

shocked.jpg

If a guy didn't sleep with me before 10 dates I would kick his sniveling, virtuous, sissy a*s to the curb.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I don't think it's a problem myself, hence the smiley, but women just don't understand - bless their little cotton socks.

I don't wear socks when I bang a guy.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Christ.

I gotta say..... I agree with this one. I am financially independent and don't think I have ever said I have a headache. I am more the aggressor. I will say that I usually find ways to convince him that make him think it is his idea.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I was actually thinking of this a little while ago after watching an episode of "How I met your mother". All the girls that Barney would sleep with would get so mad at him for ditching them after the one night stand, but at the same time I was thinking "well what do you expect from a man that will sleep with you on the first date?".
    As long as a girl doesn't make it seem like she's easy, then she's gonna go through a lot of first dates with men that only want to get it on until she finds the few that actually want to be with her. Think of all those first dates as free meals.
    Now, i'm one of those crazy "no sex before marriage" people, but ladies please, don't give yourselves away till after the 4th date at least :(
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    hot sex and a cold sammich! And if we could do them both at the same time, that would be prestine! Oh...and you get to sleep in the wet spot.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    hot sex and a cold sammich! And if we could do them both at the same time, that would be prestine! Oh...and you get to sleep in the wet spot.

pristine
    adjective
    1. having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
    2. of or pertaining to the earliest period or state; primitive.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

If he actually causes me to make one, I will find a towel and start sawing logs.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    ...and in all seriousness, a guy can totally be looking for something long term and, believe or not, STILL want to nail you on the first date.

THIS!!!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

If he actually causes me to make one, I will find a towel and start sawing logs.
    Oh, burn!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I gotta say..... I agree with this one. I am financially independent and don't think I have ever said I have a headache. I am more the aggressor. I will say that I usually find ways to convince him that make him think it is his idea.
    [/quote]

THIS!!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Warm feet improve your chances of a big O. True story.
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Warm feet improve your chances of a big O. True story.

LOL. If a man can't heat up my feet in bed then he won't be staying in my bed....