You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when even your socks are getting too big!!!
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    ... your collar bone comes out of hiding.

... you have to buy a new belt because you've run out of holes and the end sticks out of the side of your pants like some kind of flag.

... your jeans start making this strange clicking sound because all the extra fabric is rubbing together when you walk.

... you go to buy new clothes and the size you think you wear is too big and you have to go get a size smaller.

... your eyes look bigger on your face.

... you only have one chin when you smile for pictures.

... you actually LET someone take your picture.
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    You know your losing weight when you go swimming and barely can stay afloat because you lost most of your "bouyancy" :laugh: Swimming is a lot harder for me this spring than it was last summer!
    Really, does that happen? I've always liked it, because I can stay afloat without even having to tread water :laugh: and I like to float on my back for awhile and be lazy! My fiance is 325 and he is a sinker! So I didn't think it would change with losing weight....Maybe it varies from person to person....I hope so, I like knowing that if I fall outta the boat, I'm going to pop right back up to the top! :laugh:

Yeah, it does... I used to be able to float forever... it was so relaxing. But now I sink like a freaking stone. But that's OK... if I want to float around, I'll just get one of those pool noodles or whatever.
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You know your losing weight when you go swimming and barely can stay afloat because you lost most of your "bouyancy" :laugh: Swimming is a lot harder for me this spring than it was last summer!
    Really, does that happen? I've always liked it, because I can stay afloat without even having to tread water :laugh: and I like to float on my back for awhile and be lazy! My fiance is 325 and he is a sinker! So I didn't think it would change with losing weight....Maybe it varies from person to person....I hope so, I like knowing that if I fall outta the boat, I'm going to pop right back up to the top! :laugh:

Yeah, it does... I used to be able to float forever... it was so relaxing. But now I sink like a freaking stone. But that's OK... if I want to float around, I'll just get one of those pool noodles or whatever.

That's awesome!
  • doobiedoo
    doobiedoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you realize you won't have to order from "PLUS" size catalogs for the rest of your life...:flowerforyou:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when you even DREAM about exercising. lol. last night i was sleeping/cuddling with my husband and he woke me up kinda freaking out and asked me what was wrong. he said i was twitching in my sleep. lol. i was dreaming about doing turbo jam. hahahahahaha!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    when you sit on the toilet and realize your stomach no longer rubs on your legs! And you weren't pregnant!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    ... when you spend more time on MFP message boards than you do facebook. lol
  • czewwhat
    Options
    ... when you spend more time on MFP message boards than you do facebook. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one:laugh: :laugh:

I was gonna say when you spend more time on MFP than staring in your refrigerator!:laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    *When you run just because you love it and can't wait to find the next event to train for.

*When the girls at work keep calling you "skinny b!tch" (out of love) and talk about how you are disappearing.

*When you see your reflection in a door or window, wonder who that skinny girl is, and it's YOU!

*When you pick up the size under your normal size just to see how close you are to a smaller one and it fits!

*When you stop wearing your rings because they are too big.

I love this list...congrats to us all!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you are walking through the neighborhood and wave at a friends son who you have known for 20 years and you hear him say to his mother " Who was that?"

:laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    you are walking through the neighborhood and wave at a friends son who you have known for 20 years and you hear him say to his mother " Who was that?"

That's a good one. Love the new av, Jeannie!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

That's a good one. Love the new av, Jeannie!

Thanks Shuntae............I am still smiling:bigsmile:
  • edianna
    edianna Posts: 15
    Options
    Okay I have to participate!!! You know you've lost weight when your old man tells you " babe you've lost your spare tire"!! Whats That????? UNBELEIVABLE!!!

Thats okay!! YOU know you've lost weight when you can fit in your hubands skinny but eat anything he wants and don't gain a pound jeans ha ha !!!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    You know you're skinny when you have room for more than your boobs in your bra!
  • doobiedoo
    doobiedoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can clip your toenails without huffing and puffing!
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    is that why i ALWAYS have a pillow or blanket on my lap? even when it's 80 degrees????
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You stop grabbing the afghan or couch pillows to hold in your lap to hide your middle when sitting on the sofa. Has anyone else ever done this?

is that why i do that? hold a pillow or blanket on my lap even when its' 80 degrees????
  • jamieguin
    jamieguin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    your sons tell you that you don't have a hula hoop anymore.::happy:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    you can clip your toenails without huffing and puffing!

been there done that!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!