Personal trainer wanting to help:)

Replies

• taylorblues
    taylorblues Posts: 49 Member
    Bump.....want to come back to this one later!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    bump and thanks!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Guys! It's only been a day since he posted that, lets give him a chance to reply..
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Bump.... Want this for later
  • AmyWalsh711
    AmyWalsh711 Posts: 41 Member
    Bump. To follow and future questions I might have.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Bump
  • okay... i've seen it sooooo many times! can someone tell me what you mean when you type 'bump'... I feel out of it! lol!
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Bump
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Guys! It's only been a day since he posted that, lets give him a chance to reply..

This - he;s probably out getting fit instead of being on the computer :laugh: there is a message for us there
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Thanks! That's so nice of you.
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    okay... i've seen it sooooo many times! can someone tell me what you mean when you type 'bump'... I feel out of it! lol!
    it moves a topic to the front page where more people will see it and 2 it puts it into your topic so you can watch the thread
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Just move in with me :)
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    Bump.
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Bump
  • Bump
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Thanks so much for your offer. Will be shooting u a pm in a bit.
  • bump
  • Add me please. I have been on a weight reduction plan since June, 2011. I have lost 42 lbs., I have a long way to goal, I started at 289 (5 ft and 64 years old) and now am at 247, have lost 3 lbs for February. Have small goal of 200 then will change again. I joined the Y and do hour of water aerboics 3 times a week. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate. thanks::bigsmile:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Ok....here is one for you that contradicts EVERYTHING on here...I was eating 1200 calories a day of healthy foods and not losing anything (working out 5 days a week with a 300-600 calorie burn per day through cardio, P90X, etc) I was told numerous times to eat more...so, I upped my calories to 1400-1500 calories a day. I have gained 10 pounds doing this...and my clothes are tighter, so I know it wasnt muscle.

I am 5'4, NOW 144 pounds (I was at 134) So is it safe for me to eat 1000 calories a day since I stay the same at 1200 and gain at 1400?
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Where's Nate?

hahaha, I think he freaked out!

Naw, he only posted ths topic yesterday. He probably went to sleep and had to go to work or something and hasn't had time to reply yet. Just be patient. :)