Personal trainer wanting to help:)

Options

Replies

• lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find a personal trainer who is able to respond to 6 pages (and counting) of fitness and nutrition questions on MFP :)

:laugh:
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Oh ive been to a doctor...Twice... - got me a CT scan and it was all good. Though he said its probably safe to work out. But im worried about my heart . Don't want that to be the problem. I've ordered a HRM to check if its over-exertion causing it all...
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    bump
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I think old Nate may have bitten off more than he can chew....................
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I get my exercise by swimming and very vigorus water aerobics. At 68 after 65 lb weight loss I am 20 pounds from goal and stalled. I have an appointment coming up with a personal trainer at my gym. What should I work on?
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your inbox!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Im glad to see he responded, i thought it was a joke..lol
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    He DID reply--he's doing the best he can, as he said. He IS volunteering his time and knowledge--GEESCH!!

*Added--that's better.....................
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Nates prolly like a regular guy who fell asleep with his account still open and his wife thought it would be really funny if she played a little prank on him and posted that.
    Never mind, he replied.
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    Bump to follow thread. I worked out with a trainer for almost a year until I trashed my knee and gained a ton of weight. I've lost a lot of weight but am having a hard time getting fitness worked in. I am looking for suggestions. Thanks for offering this!
  • jessica_johnson2011
    Options
    bump
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Have you found populations that generally can't do basic movements like the squat and deadlift?

Also, wtf are you all even bumping? There's been little to no activity thus far.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Nates prolly like a regular guy who fell asleep with his account still open and his wife thought it would be really funny if she played a little prank on him and posted that.

:laugh:
  • jkb7389
    Options
    Interested in following this thread. Thanks for your time, Nate!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    BUMP to follow this post!!!
  • tasha1978
    Options
    yep need lots of help
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find a personal trainer who is able to respond to 6 pages (and counting) of fitness and nutrition questions on MFP :)
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another PT who's also been answering questions to help!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition