GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    LOL... see how tough it is to be a guy, can't even get some eye candy without a dose of bit.chy

I should've known it was a ticking bomb, LOL! Sorry :bigsmile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Ok...I feel like being nice to the guys today...so in that spirit, here is some eye candy for you to ogle :bigsmile:

Jessica_alba.jpg

halle-berry.jpg

You're so sweet to treat us guys to this. ha ha ha
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    yes, chris farley was a sex symbol. remember that SNL skit when he and patrick swayze did that chipndales dance skit? haha
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? The http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/502038-ladies-your-friday-eye-candy-thread thread is up to 11 pages of posts!!!! WTF?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Y U MAD?
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    yes, chris farley was a sex symbol. remember that SNL skit when he and patrick swayze did that chipndales dance skit? haha

So awesome!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    brookylndeckerp1.gif

ugh I find her & her body so unattractive.. Shes weird shaped. I think women shaped like Dita von teese are hot. Not that one^
  • hollyeverhart
    Options
    th_Dita-Von-Teese5.jpg

th_dita.jpg

I Love her!

With regards to photo shopping it's unfair, but only because I feel someone should be continually photo-shopping me! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

FINALLY!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well... I am real woman, with real kids and a real job... and I think women are beautiful... so here is my contribution! ;)

StacyKeiblerShowingOffBikiniBodyMiamiYcWoTiqn_D0l-1.jpg
    Alessandra-Ambrosio_17-600x898.jpg
    natalie-portman-rodarte-dress-oscars-2009-1.jpg
    charlize_theron1_300_400.jpg
    Eva_Mendes_1024X768_wallpaper_34.jpg
    images1.jpg
    Jennifer-Aniston-body-beautiful1.jpg
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg

hehehe....Miriam :wink: :laugh:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Why are you guys always arguing?!?!? I'd *kitten* to all these women... airbrushed or not!!

miranda-kerr-diet5.jpg
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    brookylndeckerp1.gif
    I've actually met her!!! She's way nice!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Beyonce-Bikini-Sexy-Celebrity-Girlz.jpg

Gorgeous!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg

hehehe....Miriam :wink: :laugh:

Oh Miriam, but is she hot?
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    th_Dita-Von-Teese5.jpg

th_dita.jpg

I Love her!

With regards to photo shopping it's unfair, but only because I feel someone should be continually photo-shopping me! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

FINALLY!

She is my major girl crush!! :love: She would turn me! :devil:
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am noticing a trend, women are posting the pics and the men are still focusing on negetive $it.
    Moving on to bigger better and bouncier things

Sexy-Woman-Enjoy-Friday.gif

and please have a wonderful time in here and a great day!
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    Mila Kunis. *sigh* I could just melt away in her eyes.

mila-kunis-gq-april-1.jpg
  • sparkly96
    Options
    RachnRoll:
    You make a good point BUT i think the OP was posting just for fun. IMO I see these women and I do know they are photoshopped and airbrushed and it doesnt affect my opinions and what I think a "real" woman should look like or what i want to look like. I like the Dove ads that show real women. Those are cool ads BUT you do see these celebrities in movies in nude scenes and bikini scenes who do look like this. Women come in all shapes and sizes and its up to us to love our shape and embrace it regardless of what we see in magazines and tv/movies. IMO men find confidence very attractive and when you feel sexy they find you sexy regardless of what they see in movies and ads.
  • hollyeverhart
    Options
    Dita Von Teese

dita-von-teese.jpg

Dita_Von_Teese.jpg

Gorgeous curvy body! She is classy an I love her style