Options
    Bump :happy:
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    bump
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Thanks! I have to also say I have FOUR kids... So for everyone worried that you will never be able to get your body back without surgery, you can with hard work and dedication.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am 6 weeks into a bulk. Gained 15lbs. A lot of it seems to be muscle. I don't follow I program, I just lift stuff at home (no gym membership, I have dumbbells and that's all) and I eat a lot of clean healthy food.

93lbs
    3adb188d.jpg
    97760956.jpg

108lbs
    a4214f30.jpg
    c934c9fe.jpg
    65e77c70.jpg
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just ordered NROL4W. Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    So impressed with all of you real MFP women. I was unimpressed with my results with the live fit trainer. Started Starting Strength and eating more, hoping to see some results:)
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thought it would be cool to put together a little timeline showing when things started changing for me. :smile:

I started lifting in July. I'm still amazed at how quickly my back and shoulders changed. The butt was the last thing to change.

There's really not much difference from the front. No wonder I don't really see change in the mirror, since I typically only see the front of me in the mirror! But it is only 5 pounds difference, so I really shouldn't expect much.

IMG_3787.jpg

(Edit: Yes, I shaved my pits! It's the curse of having such dark hair... I look like I have a 5 o'clock shadow!)

Would you mind sharing your weight lifting and diet? Thank you.

I bought Body for LIfe (found it at the Goodwill for 50 cents :happy: ) I really want to buy New rules....
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Here are some 'before and during' of me, I was morbidly obese person when I started out lifting:

6515313775_b29d1628f5.jpg

Before: 125kgs

6870002620_4e6d682a01.jpg

7016111935_f7b858288b_z.jpg

Current: 102.5kgs (ish)... I had a gain this week, but I'm sure it's water weight from a really heavy lifting session I had DOMS SO bad.

Both of these photos where taken this weekend.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    'Photoshopped!' comments infuriate me no end. Will be following this ^^
    Why? It was. Why does the truth make you angry?
    Because it's often not the truth when it's called out, but instead an attempt of someone to bring down someone's success because they believe it to be beyond their reach. When it's clear and can be evidentially proven, fine, but someone with a physique in the top 10% percentile of the world isn't necessarily computer generated.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I promised I'd post some pictures way earlier in this thread. This is me, lifting for quite a few solid years with a few years taken off to have babies. :) Been at this since I was 13 and am now 29. Still progressing every year, working towards a no photoshop required type results, might be dead by then. ;)

1lUjxlp2J4t1sk2Va7z9VPEFM2ZMZ81714.jpeg

15KFwyWCfjaVUetPVZm6uzLkJOB40942.jpeg

1Nh7bdYlFG6nsjCA3ZKjKXIWGdwr873.jpeg
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    I promised I'd post some pictures way earlier in this thread. This is me, lifting for quite a few solid years with a few years taken off to have babies. :) Been at this since I was 13 and am now 29. Still progressing every year, working towards a no photoshop required type results, might be dead by then. ;)

Amazing stomach -- is that after the babies? Because if it is I'm going to be really jealous!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

1lUjxlp2J4t1sk2Va7z9VPEFM2ZMZ81714.jpeg

15KFwyWCfjaVUetPVZm6uzLkJOB40942.jpeg

1Nh7bdYlFG6nsjCA3ZKjKXIWGdwr873.jpeg

Damnnnnnn Ebby :) Looking amazing as always.

Your shoulders really stand out and have a really nice shape to them. Legs are awesome too. Now I'm going to keep asking you when your going to do a figure competition.... because you would rock it.
  • EbbySoo
    Options

Amazing stomach -- is that after the babies? Because if it is I'm going to be really jealous!

Yes post babies, still working on it, water retention in that area can be a real bugger. I owe my stomach getting firmer more defined to lots of heavy compound lifts like deads, front squats with good form and core control during movements and do very little ab work because it's actually worse for my diastasis recti (where there is muscle separation that makes the ab muscles separate during certain movements). But compound lifts helped hugely!

As for a figure competition perhaps... it's on my to do but not set up there very high right now. LOL.
  • nz_deevaa
    Options

Yes post babies, still working on it, water retention in that area can be a real bugger. I owe my stomach getting firmer more defined to lots of heavy compound lifts like deads, front squats with good form and core control during movements and do very little ab work because it's actually worse for my diastasis recti (where there is muscle separation that makes the ab muscles separate during certain movements). But compound lifts helped hugely!

As for a figure competition perhaps... it's on my to do but not set up there very high right now. LOL.

*sigh* Jealous.

You look AMAZING.

I'm lifting heavy, but I've had a month off due to knee surgery. I haven't been able to do squats because of my knee since Oct. last year.

I started back to upper body strength training last week, and I've been SO sore!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Full body shot:
    FxCam_1330632950560.jpg

Traps/Delts
    FxCam_1328336326896.jpg

Flex
    Fgcgncf.jpg
    FxCam_1322210891141-picsay.jpg
    (need new pics heh)

Before
    fat.png
    FxCam_1301699826268.jpg

Routine is nothing special, I came up with my own to prepare for the Army ROTC
    Just Strong Lifts really with added in stuff xD

Everyone looks fabulous - well done ladies - all very inspiring. I just wish all the folks who say they don't want to bulk up could see these photos - all I see is a wonderfully toned woman - no 'many muscles' .
  • EbbySoo
    Options

*sigh* Jealous.

You look AMAZING.

I'm lifting heavy, but I've had a month off due to knee surgery. I haven't been able to do squats because of my knee since Oct. last year.

I started back to upper body strength training last week, and I've been SO sore!

Do what you can as much as you can. I gained 75+lbs with my first pregnancy (150lbs to start before baby) then lost it in 3.5 months to find out preggers again! LOL, Gained 45 lbs that time. Goal setting, determination, dedication, some tolerance to pain and it all happens. 3.5 years old my youngest is and it's only in the last year my body has really started to change, I eat more now, train harder than I ever imagined I would and still astonish myself with my own progress. Keep rocking it, your getting there!!

Edited to say thank you for the compliment. You know what's awesome, one day you'll be in the body you want to be and someone will be looking at your progress saying the same thing. Your amazing, trust the process and believe.
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    Thank you, you are an inspiration.
  • babareeba
    babareeba Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump