girls ... do you mind if your men go to strip clubs?

Options

Replies

• sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious about all the people saying that they wouldn't go because their run by organized crime or human sex trafficking and the such. Does this mean you wouldn't go to church cause of all the preachers that have got caught molesting young boys, stealing from the church they represent, being caught spending church funds on hookers?

Those are two completely different things. :/

& Last time I checked, pastors weren't being kidnapped, held against their will, beaten, raped, murdered for fighting back, psychologically & emotionally abused on a day-to-day basis..
    I'm sure the kids they molested were though. My point is there is evil everywhere so you can't judge the whole of anything by the bad apples that are mixed up in with the good.
  • RebeccaLynn20
    RebeccaLynn20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious about all the people saying that they wouldn't go because their run by organized crime or human sex trafficking and the such. Does this mean you wouldn't go to church cause of all the preachers that have got caught molesting young boys, stealing from the church they represent, being caught spending church funds on hookers?

& Last time I checked, pastors weren't being kidnapped, held against their will, beaten, raped, murdered for fighting back, psychologically & emotionally abused on a day-to-day basis..
    I'm sure the kids they molested were though. My point is there is evil everywhere so you can't judge the whole of anything by the bad apples that are mixed up in with the good.

Yeah, & what drove that molestation? The drive to sexually gratify themselves using someone else against their will.... i.e. Human trafficking for sexual slavery.....

Not judging, it's truth. :/
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Looking at another girl, getting all jacked up, and then coming home to me, yah, he'd have to deal with it himself. Maybe he WANTS to come home to you for this "release" after watching a random womans naked T,P&A with your blessing. Or maybe he HAS to come home to you because he just can't take it anymore... too much build up there. Doesn't turn me on in the least.

It could be me, but it seems that some of you that are "pro" strip clubs are ticked off that some of us would not send our men there. I'm sensing some hostility for the opposing viewpoint here. There are way more women saying "Rah Rah" strip club than not. So you all MUST be right. Either that, or some of you really hate the idea, but go along with whatever your man wants to do. Just my opinion.

I honestly couldn't care less what other women "allow" their men to do or not do. I don't control what my man does and he doesn't control what I do. I'm secure enough to know where I stand with my husband and that's all that matters to me. Oh, and I don't believe this was a "right" or "wrong" issue. The question was if we minded. Some do and some don't, so what's the problem?

There is no problem. You replied to one of my messages with: "Hmmm...perhaps he should just "dump" somewhere else then. Whatever. "

So it seemed like you had a problem with the way I felt about the situation. I don't care if other men go to strip clubs at all - doesn't affect me personally at all.
  • sawyermark
    Options

Yeah, & what drove that molestation? The drive to sexually gratify themselves using someone else against their will.... i.e. Human trafficking for sexual slavery.....

How does parents taking their kids to church then the priest molesting them while their there = human trafficking for sexual slavery? And don't get my wrong I'm not saying all people that go to church are bad people. Just like I'm saying not all people at strip clubs aren't bad either.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options

...My point is there is evil everywhere so you can't judge the whole of anything by the bad apples that are mixed up in with the good.

Those men are victims of lust, not promoters of it. They are the victims of organized crime. Which is why keeping men away from those places is a good thing. And yes, you had better be a damned good judge.

This "not judging" stuff is something only a fool would go for.
  • RebeccaLynn20
    Options

How does parents taking their kids to church then the priest molesting them while their there = human trafficking for sexual slavery? And don't get my wrong I'm not saying all people that go to church are bad people. Just like I'm saying not all people at strip clubs aren't bad either.

I said it's the same thing that drives the people. & I never said every person in a strip club is bad. I said there are strippers who are trafficked, & financially supporting strip clubs fuels the drive for that. You can't argue against that.
  • sawyermark
    Options

...My point is there is evil everywhere so you can't judge the whole of anything by the bad apples that are mixed up in with the good.

Those men are victims of lust, not promoters of it. They are the victims of organized crime. Which is why keeping men away from those places is a good thing. And yes, you had better be a damned good judge.

So your saying organized crime is what made these priest have sex with young boys? From what I read not many of the priests spent a large amount of time at the local strip club before hand either...
    That being said my cousin worked as a stripper for a couple years while finishing up college and not once was she part of organized crime. Now she has her degree a good job and is able to support herself and her daughter working a regular job.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Would men mind if their women stripped?

Id be out of it before her panties hit the floor

All right then. The answer to this question should be the same as the answer to 'do you mind if your men go to strip clubs'

Let't not have double standards here, people.
  • sawyermark
    Options

I said it's the same thing that drives the people. & I never said every person in a strip club is bad. I said there are strippers who are trafficked, & financially supporting strip clubs fuels the drive for that. You can't argue against that.

Well there's people that are trafficked to work in nail salon's , mexican restaurants, pick the fresh fruit and veggies you get from Wal-Mart, and put together all the fancy electronic equipment we enjoy everyday. Should we give all this stuff up also?
    P.S. I can argue anything it's one of the great things I inherited from my uncle.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

No. The fact that priests can't marry and have to lead a life of celibacy is what leads them to molesting boys.

You're just really trying hard to tie everything into human trafficking even when it makes zero sense.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    strip joints are for single men imho.
  • RebeccaLynn20
    Options

Well there's people that are trafficked to work in nail salon's , mexican restaurants, pick the fresh fruit and veggies you get from Wal-Mart, and put together all the fancy electronic equipment we enjoy everyday. Should we give all this stuff up also?
    P.S. I can argue anything it's one of the great things I inherited from my uncle.

No, you should buy fair trade items & lobby for your favorite companies to stop using slave labor. :)
    & I'm always up for a good debate, hahah.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Would men mind if their women stripped?

Id be out of it before her panties hit the floor

All right then. The answer to this question should be the same as the answer to 'do you mind if your men go to strip clubs'

Let't not have double standards here, people.

If you read my posts before this one you would know I think strip clubs are trash
  • sawyermark
    Options

No, you should buy fair trade items & lobby for your favorite companies to stop using slave labor. :)
    Lol if you could like posts on here I'd like yours just now 8-)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Yes but little children sew the best jeans!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options

So your saying organized crime is what made these priest have sex with young boys? From what I read not many of the priests spent a large amount of time at the local strip club before hand either...
    That being said my cousin worked as a stripper for a couple years while finishing up college and not once was she part of organized crime. Now she has her degree a good job and is able to support herself and her daughter working a regular job.

Thank goodness she was able to break away from that life!
  • sawyermark
    Options
    And I'd have to like the jean one also 8-)
  • sawyermark
    Options

Thank goodness she was able to break away from that life!
    Well that life as you say was what was responsible for her being able to take her life and career to the next level. While there's people that work in the factory I work at that are probably on drugs, beat their wife, spend most their life drunk. But I guess since they keep their clothes on their good people...
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't mind if my husband goes to a strip club and pays the cover or the two-drink minimum or whatever. He would be paying for a form of visual entertainment.
    But once money starts going in the pocket of another woman? HECK NO. Paying a stripper for a lap dance, and even a light hands on lap dance is literally the same as paying a prostitute. Men pay women (and sometimes vice-versa) for sexual acts, and lap dances and touching a naked stripper is a sexual act. I don't know why women WOULD NOT have a problem with that!! If there was no money involved it would be considered cheating--so just because it is a business transaction it's NOT cheating?!?! I think not.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've spent too much time on this thread already, but it's like a trainwreck, I keep refreshing...

Perhaps tomorrow I will ask if men mind if their woman goes to strip clubs, having naked men swing their junk in their woman's face, her sticking dollars in his sack.

Yes, I know... women will chime in saying we are not visual! would never go! Poor men are visual, and need to see naked T,P & A in all shapes and forms! yada yada yada.

Forget that. I want to see how many men, who are crazy repping women who are just okey dokey with this would be okay with their women watching naked men.

And how many of those men would say "oooohhh, yessss!! Can I go too?"... Typically that makes him a cuckhold, but we will see, won't we. I have apprarently been wrong on this thread, so I can potentially learn something if everyone keeps it honest.

Cannot Wait!!!