please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Some people have that workout smell....but some people are just funky....and those are the people she is talking about. No you aren't going to smell like roses, but you shouldn't smell like a rat have climbed up your azz and died for 2 monrhs. That's disturbing!!!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    LOL I know on da and dis. Come on now. Teens taught like that!
    its called short hand writting..go on facebook and you will see plenty unless youre only friends with the most high that are better than everyone in the world and never make any mistakes and always speak properly even in their sleep! :laugh:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Some people have that workout smell....but some people are just funky....and those are the people she is talking about. No you aren't going to smell like roses, but you shouldn't smell like a rat have climbed up your azz and died for 2 monrhs. That's disturbing!!!
    lmao..couldnt agree more
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    quick question....what does "smh" mean?

Super Man hanglides

really? I feel like the internet isn't that clever
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    My aunt always told me when I'm in a hurry to "just wash the important parts" lol.
    Take a shower after. Works for me...
    lol..and that works as well
  • msrat1
    msrat1 Posts: 43
    Options
    I understand what she's saying because if you stink already and then you come to the gym and sweat even more, it's worse or if you have gym funk mixed with "need a shower because you butt stinks" funk, then yes you need a shower. However, please dont pile on the Juicy Coture or Cool Water cologne before coming to the gym either....it doesn't help
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I only smell like that after eating lots of BBQ food and drinking a lot of beer.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Who showers before going to the gym? That's like doing your hair and makeup before you shower, it's completely pointless.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I was reading this post this morning and I see it's still going strong! LOL So I'll put in my two cents! I do believe that showering before you go to the gym would help with the stink factor, but there is just no way I would do it! I'm getting all sweating after anyways, and that would mean doubling my shampoo, conditioner, and soup use which is really hurting my wallet, plus you have the risk of dry skin so you would need lotion... yicks! Can't do it, you're just going to have to deal with the smell! :devil:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Super Man hanglides

really? I feel like the internet isn't that clever

You got that from this thread?
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well, I agree with you!!! Normal clean people do not stink at the gym! Sweat is way different than someones dirty butt, feet, ripe pits, or whatever other stank body part! It does suck when you are trying to breathe during a hard workout, and all you smell is someones unwashed parts!
    I feel like people are attacking you, but they don't really understand what you are saying!
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..washing up before working out really keeps down the odor unless ur jus a funky person..
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Super Man hanglides

so every time she writes "smh" she is doing a superman handglide?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I understand what she's saying because if you stink already and then you come to the gym and sweat even more, it's worse or if you have gym funk mixed with "need a shower because you butt stinks" funk, then yes you need a shower. However, please dont pile on the Juicy Coture or Cool Water cologne before coming to the gym either....it doesn't help
    exactly..lol..
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol
    Because I can, sweetheart. :flowerforyou:

lol..its called being miserable.

You realize you are doing the exact same thing. You're just waiting for the rest of us to respond. You must be just as miserable.

Also, I have friends on Facebook with all levels of education. They can all speak with proper English. It's not about being high and mighty, it's about being comprehensible. I couldn't type like you do if I tried, it's not shorter. It's significantly easier to type and speak correctly.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Apparently the OP doesn't think she stinks when she sweats. Or doesn't work hard enough to sweat
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Super Man hanglides

so every time she writes "smh" she is doing a superman handglide?

I thought it was more along the lines of "superman can't actually fly.... he fakes it.... and your childhood was one giant lie... go be sad in the corner"
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Well, I agree with you!!! Normal clean people do not stink at the gym! Sweat is way different than someones dirty butt, feet, ripe pits, or whatever other stank body part! It does suck when you are trying to breathe during a hard workout, and all you smell is someones unwashed parts!
    I feel like people are attacking you, but they don't really understand what you are saying!
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..washing up before working out really keeps down the odor unless ur jus a funky person..

Can you blame us for not being able to understand what she's saying? I get that people who are already smelly should probably deal with that. What kept people coming back to the thread was the OP's continued insulting of everyone who disagreed with her.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    sorry sum 1 at da gym stnk.

Give em tree fiddy and tell em to shower. :happy:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    lol..thank youuu!!..:flowerforyou: i think there are a lot of angry people here just looking for something to tear apart for no reason!!
This discussion has been closed.