Let's Talk About Shirataki Noodles

Replies

• Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Love shirataki and I just began pan fryint hem at your suggestion. Amazing!!! Thx.
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    bump
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    bumping for later.
  • sheilsun
    sheilsun Posts: 47
    For Dawnlight....you asked about ordering links: Hi some links to order the are miraclenoodle.com and amazon.com. they often have promotions and specials. hope that helps.
  • jdm1726
    jdm1726 Posts: 53 Member
    I still can't find the non-tofu ones anywhere around here. I even went into the big asian supermarket. Any Canadians been able to find them anywhere?

I am going across the border into the US next week and want to try to find some but don't want to have to search all over for them so does anyone know of a chain of grocery stores down there that carries them?

Help a noodle loving girl out! lol!

I found both the tofu and non-tofu ones at the T&T Supermarket in Edmonton.
  • 3boysmom73
    3boysmom73 Posts: 14 Member
    Going to give these a shot :)
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    I still can't find the non-tofu ones anywhere around here. I even went into the big asian supermarket. Any Canadians been able to find them anywhere?

I am going across the border into the US next week and want to try to find some but don't want to have to search all over for them so does anyone know of a chain of grocery stores down there that carries them?

Help a noodle loving girl out! lol!

Thanks. I have gone into my local T&T and they only had the tofu ones. I feel like I'm losing my mind! Lol!

I found both the tofu and non-tofu ones at the T&T Supermarket in Edmonton.
  • Thank you! I ordered from Amazon :-)
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Thanks! I want to try these : )
  • Thank you! I almost bought some on a whim from my local coop last week but wasn't sure. I'll definitely go back for them now!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    BUMP!!
  • Great post. I've been wanting to try this as I am going wheat free this month just to see what happens to my weight loss efforts.

I will give these a try!
  • Blonde11
    Blonde11 Posts: 21 Member
    bump
  • billthekill
    billthekill Posts: 90
    Bump,

Nice recipes you got there. Definetly going to try them.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Buummp :D
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    I just read the first post and none others... but I noticed my main problem with them wasn't addressed.

They look the exact same going INTO my body as they do coming OUT of my body.... I think they taste fine, I like them, etc. but I can't get over the bathroom trip afterwards. Maybe it's just me.
  • manyhats
    manyhats Posts: 13
    BUMP
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    bump bump bump
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    My apologies if this has been addressed because I didn't read through all the previous posts, but I don't understand how they can be both 0 calories . . . and food. Is there any nutrition in them? Not knocking them, I'd like to give them a try, but if they do not contain carbs, protein or fat, are they food?
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    thanks for sharing this. I'll give them a try!