Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The top priority of a man is normally physical attraction and it isn't as much with women, other things can skew women's outlook on a guy if he isn't cute. That's why you'll see more ugly men able to get hot women instead of the visa versa. Same thing with when you see hot women with older uglier guys, priorities are different.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I'm reiterating what everyone else has said, I didn't read all the posts.

Personally though, a man being successful, intelligent, and devoted is far more sexy than a nice body/face. I have dated better looking men than my current boyfriend, but I wouldn't trade him for them if you paid me to! I'd take an "ugly" guy with all the qualities I want over Brad Pitt lookalike with none of the qualities I want ANY DAY!

PS: I think Marko Jaric (Adriana Lima's hubby) is totally hot
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. So far it's been pretty funny...
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    simple looks are not as near as important as an engaging witty genuine charming personality, a guy can be hot looking and then not be able to make converstation and bore you to tears, even in bed if a guy has a good imagination it will make all the difference, so its all in how he thinks and projects himself, (hopefully not hitting the ceiling lol) JK ...meaning a guy with fun personality and a confident attitude wins everytime and will totally turn my head over just some guy who is eye candy and dull as a box of rocks.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

I wouldn't consider either of these men ugly....

But then again I'm not a shallow b!tch.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Im thinking you're way too jealous with the fact that your ugly mug has yet surpass the amount of metro-sexual vibes you put off. My suggestion is to take the drink that the next guy offers you.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the posts either, but looks are definitely in the eye of the beholder.....so what you think is an ugly man might be really good looking in a lot of womens eyes.

On the same note, I'm sure if you asked enough men, you could come up with a least one or two who don't think she's all that attractive either.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Both those guys are pretty hot looking to me...especially the second one.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I first started dating...people asked what is he doing with her..but now..11 yrs later..and 40 pounds lighter..its all what is she doing with him.

I did think the post was funny...cause I think Sasha Baron Cohen is kind of a cutie...
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Two thoughts:

1) Anyone using "chillax" seriously should set themselves on fire and dive down a flight of stairs.

2) Sasha Baron Cohen has a unit like WHOA. Original question: answered.

I'm noderately disturbed that you have any clue how that guys hung lol.

But if it works for you...that's great :).

For some reason...no idea why (*cough* *Bruno* *cough*)...I think of Sacha Baron Cohen as hung like a donkey too. I'm guessing that was a stunt wiener tho. Regardless, he's damn sexy (tall, dark and handsome is my thing) AND unbelievably funny...SMART too (just heard an interview on NPR...wow!) what's not to like?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'm going to answer the question seriously, as a former model and actress...

What is "hot" is subjective and sex appeal is much more powerful than just good looks. Sex appeal includes, but is not limited to, humor, intelligence, confidence, independence, civility and an honest interest in the other person. Take an average looking man, add sex appeal and you have one very attractive guy. Chemistry plays a part in it as well, and chemistry isn't exclusively the domain of good looking people.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    also agree with most I dont find either of those men ugly, I think the first guy is nice looking actually.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm going to answer the question seriously, as a very intelligent, and incredibly observant former model and actress...

What is "hot" is subjective and sex appeal is much more powerful than just good looks. Sex appeal includes, but is not limited to, humor, intelligence, confidence, independence, civility and an honest interest in the other person. Take an average looking man, add sex appeal and you have one very attractive guy. Chemistry plays a part in it as well, and chemistry isn't exclusively the domain of good looking people.

There, fixed it for you :).

:flowerforyou:
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I googled Sasha Baron Cohen and WOW he is even hotter in alot of pics than the one originally posted.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is usually the case in comedy movies and tv shows, and in commercials.

Funny guy, hot wife.
    or
    Stupid guy, smart hot wife.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It works the other way round too....I've seen plenty of "hot" guys with girls who aren't conventionally "in your face" pretty. But different people are attracted to different things and everyone is ugly to some and hot to someone else right? Just because one person is attracted to me, doesn't mean there's not someone else walking past thinking "Ugh, what a dog, I wouldn't touch her with someone elses barge pole" ;)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

THIS
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I don't really pay attention to looks when picking boyfriends, I really want a guy that can make me laugh. I have a pretty out there sense of humor, so I like my men to be HAlarious.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Simple. The man probably has money. :laugh: Or you know, they might actually like the person for more than just their looks. ;P