Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot tall and 187 lbs - my goal is 150 and that would make me still overweight - BUT HAPPY AS HELL!!!!! I just want a single digit pant size - an 8 would be perfect.
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", but at age 51, I'd like to just get to about 140-145, which on me looks trim and fit, but with some curves. I like having a bust line, but wouldn't mind getting rid of my bottom. I'll probably get to a size 10-12, which is fine for me. It would be nice to wear mediums on top instead of XL, or 2X.
    I think I'm going to have to add some strength training to my regimen. I wouldn't mind having bangin' arms.
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 18 and would be very happy becomming a toned, fit size 10. I love my curves, just want to keep them in the clothes... not spilling out! :wink:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I know right. There are some super thin girls around union sq, east side area where I work and I wonder where they even shop. A lot of stores the smallest sizes are like a 24/00.

A few years ago, I went to a sample sales place on W. 36th St. www.clothingline.com I couldn't believe how narrowly cut some of the clothing was. If you weren't built like a petite 14 year old, forget it.

The department stores eliminated their Petites Departments several years ago. Some companies sell petite clothing online, but that's touch-and-go because they all cut clothes differently.

I think I've been to there before and the clothes definitely were tiny. I usually wear a 2 in other stores but over the 4's were tight and I could just fit the 6's but there weren't many left. Sadly, I didn't find anything I liked anyway :(
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    What's a size 2?
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I feel I look best at a size 10. I'm currently a 14, down from 16.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I'm about 5'4 and I most definitely want to keep my curves! I like my curves...what I don't like is how my curves currently jiggle....THAT is what I'm working on :)
  • dabrass2002
    Options
    I am 5'10 and I would love to get to 175-180. I'm hoping that gets me to a 12/14...we shall see :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Just curious, how do you define someone of size 2?

Because many times I don't understand American clothing lines & with my 34" bust, 26" waist & 35" hips, I have clothes sizes from size 0 to size 10 depending on the brand.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to be a size "gddm she's hot"...lol
    Really tho I have no set size I just want to feel sexy.

Me too, haha =)
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me...I want to be a 10 and fit. Even when I weighed 102 lbs. I was only a size 6 and was hollow in my face and collar bones. I think it just depends on a body frame.

Has anyone seen "The Devil Wears Prada"? They said on that movie that size 6 is the new 14...That's just the stigma people put on women I can't stand.

If you want a body like Queen Latifah, Marilyn Monroe, J Lo, Or Rachel McKlish, I don't really care...JUST GO FOR WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND HEALTHY!
  • RunGirl0405
    Options
    I am with you. I am looking to get to a nice size 10. Flat tummy and round bottom and firm thighs is what I am working toward. Skinny is not an option for my hubby...lol
  • Msutch
    Msutch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get under 200 lbs. I'd be thrilled to be 175 and back into the normal plus size section that is sold at all stores, opposed to having to always shop at the real plus size stores. I always want to be curvy, healthy is what is important,

"I used to skinny dip, now I chunky dunk!"
  • EAlexandraB
    EAlexandraB Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's possible for me to be a size 2. I'm 5'6" and have at least 120lbs of lean mass. I currently wear a loose 14, and would like to get to an 8 (maybe a 6). Mostly, I want to be in *kitten*-kicking shape!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be a 10/12 when I'm finished. I have too many bones to be single digit sizes
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm not defining myself by a dress size or a number on the scale. If I'm a size 2 when I call it done, so be it. I don't see what's wrong with that.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Dear god no I do not want to be a size 2. I want to be a size zero
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just got out of most plus sized clothes and into 18's and a couple 16's. I'm happy so far! But my initial GW is 160ish (which I think is still out of healthy range for my height). That's 60+ pounds yet to lose, not worried if I'll stick to 160, or drop my GW another 10-15lbs.

Size {any single digit} is likely out of the realm of living for me, anyhow ;)
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    no way, i could only imagine the maintenance on that.

i was a 5/7 in high school and i had to work at keeping that.

i am thinking 6/8 but most likely will settle at 8/10, right now i am sitting at 10/12 and about 14 lbs from goal
  • 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I will never be a size 2.

My goal is to be in a normal weight range, less than 20% body fat, and kick *kitten* strong.