What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did my first un-assisted pull-up!!!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

So often we focus on what our bodies aren't doing - take a second to focus on what is better since you started your journey.

Here's mine for today:
    ~ Hit triple digits for my squats and deadlifts.
    ~ Maintaining a size 6/8 and eating between 1800-2200 cals a day.
    ~ Getting better at regular push ups

I put on some shoes that hav been was wearing for the past week and walked right out of them! I have already given up all of My old shoes because they were wayyy to big as I lose weight. Well, these are adjustable and I had them in the last rung...sooo away they go!
    What is your positive for today? :)
  • MoonGazer91
    MoonGazer91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have recently lost an inch off my waist (28 down to 27) and I'm almost able to run 2 and a half minutes comfortably with a fairly quick recovery, I really hope it continues this way - I can't believe that just a few weeks ago I had trouble running for even 1 minute at a time.
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    I can do LOADS of half push ups, and couple of full push ups at a time. And I've found that I can finish Ripped In 30 without being half as tired or minging as before. I'll finally be able to move up a level I think. Yaaay. :D
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of skinny jeans to wear to work that used to squeeze me and they were falling down ALL DAY. I can't wear a belt because they're all too big now!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was able to walk to the creek and back, including the hill, without being winded.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    A couple of months back, I had to get a guard for my wedding ring because it was incredibly loose and I didn't want to resize it yet. Today, the darn thing is loose again and it will now fit, ring guard and all, on my middle finger, and still have wiggle room. Oh, and the butt on my size 12 khakis is loose as all get out!
  • Lewre78
    Lewre78 Posts: 22
    Options
    I felt lazy and didn't want to get out of bed this morning, let alone start level 2 of the 30DS. But, I did it. I got out of bed, I worked out, and my whole day went so much better. So, my NSV for today would be that I'm feeling good about getting in shape and am not skipping days just because I don't feel like doing it. Also, my clothes aren't quite as tight anymore. :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    No diet soda at work today.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Bought a new shirt today. Instead of the XXL I've worn for years I bought an XL and it not only fits but is a tad loose.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Bought a sweatshirt in Australia in Dec 2010 that, sadly, was always a bit too small. Last fall, on a chilly day, I gave it another try and it fit perfectly. Brought a tear to my wife' eye...because she was hoping I'd give up on it and she could have it.

That, and now that summer is here, I have to wear a belt with all my shorts, or they fall off on their own.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    My yoga instructor told me that my revolved triangle was PERFECT. LOL I hate that pose! Every time she says 'revolved triangle,' I'm like UGH! because it's always difficult for me.

Well today it clicked. I didn't lock my knee (REALLY bad about this!) and just did it. :D
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i can actually start to see my collar bones!! at new year i could only feel them if i pressed down real hard!! lol (ihave a weird facination with collar bones!!) lol

11795304.png
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I tried on my favorite old t-shirt this morning. I'm no longer too big for it, it's almost too big for me! It was kind of a bittersweet NSV. I also caught my reflection today and really saw in my face how much weight I'd exterminated. It was pretty awesome.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I found out what NSV means Non Scale Victory....Yay I win
    :bigsmile:
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My work pants were a little loose on me today when i put them on to go to work! AND they were the tightest they could go. :D with a belt on! if you couldnt tell I was a little excited.
    and I'm beginning to see a big difference in my face, its starting to be a little slimmer and I'm losing my "double chin"
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hubby told me how much slimmer my face, neck and legs are looking :)
  • chelll224
    chelll224 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ran into an ex I hadn't seen in 2 years, and he said "you look good!" at least 5 times. :smile:
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sat down to put my sneakers on before the gym and just whipped my foot up on my knee and crossed my legs so i could tie them. Can't remember the last time I could do that - and I have no idea when I started doing it again, but I noticed today.

Also today weigh less than I did before I met my ex-husband (and at any time while we were married).

Also shed some of his credit bulls**t off my credit report - not fitness related, but a victory nonetheless. :)
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My size 16 cargo shorts/capris are fitting much nicer in the butt area than they were last week. Plus they look smashing with my black jungle boots.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!