One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• aHarness625
    aHarness625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! keep it up!! no one can stop you but you!
  • Ushinatta
    Ushinatta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me on every level, not just the physical.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love your story.. you are a true inspiration.. You should be *very* proud of yourself. I don't even know you and I am proud of you.
  • michellej65
    Options
    Amazing... your story gives me hope. Keep up the wonderful work.. you are beautiful!
  • kdhallison
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey! You are doing fantastic! =)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    you look so confident and like a COMPLETELY different person. you're glowing!
  • yvomco
    yvomco Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!!! You are such an inspiration to someone like me who has the same coping strategy as you used to have, i.e. FOOD! You look so happy and comfortable in your skin, massive congratulations on all the hard work you've put in. You've proved that it can be done!
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    you look great. keep it up. you can do it
  • jiamiamom
    jiamiamom Posts: 5
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so happy that you decided to join the MFP family. The doctor kept putting off your surgery because it was not for you. MFP was for you and you proved that. Keep up the amazing life style change. It has paid off for you and will continue to do so. YOU are amazing!
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us!!!
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL! You should feel very proud of what you have accomplished! Bravo!!!!
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successful journey....better health, better life. Thank you for inspiring the rest of us.

Best wishes.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing. you are stunning and your story is an inspiration to many. keep up the great work :)
  • esme_gooshy
    esme_gooshy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! How to begin. You look Amazing. You look so Happy.
    You should be so proud because you have got this far because of you , and your great will power.
    Keep up the great work. :-)
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Thats incredible. Good work and patience!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    I went to have surgery too, and after finding my insurance really didn't pay much, and I had to go to the Dr. every month for a year, and with psych. evaluation before, I had no choice to try it on my own.
    Which actually turned out better, because when I thought about the surgery, I felt like a failure because I didn't do it on my own.
    Now I am!

You have overcome so much, and did such a great job!!
    Continued success on the rest of your journey!
    Ivy
  • Miss_Suzylee
    Options
    you look absolutely great! beautiful!! congrats.
  • dsybrant
    dsybrant Posts: 1
    Options
    How strong you are. I am just at the beginning of my journey. I hope I can have your success.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Maybe everything happened just the way it was supposed to, to show you that you are stronger than you think you are. You have so much to be proud for! Congratulations!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You sound like a powerful woman who has just had it. I agree that people are treated horibly just because of their weight. I think being fat is one of the last groups not to be protected by laws. Congratulations on all of your hard work. You look great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!