Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• beccaboo0713
    Options
    Thanks to my two kids I think a tankini is all I will ever be able to wear. :(

I have a mommy bulge that just won't budge. It's a budgeless bulge if you will...

7398405990_96ba516c68_z.jpg
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my two kids I think a tankini is all I will ever be able to wear. :(

I have a mommy bulge that just won't budge. It's a budgeless bulge if you will...

7398405990_96ba516c68_z.jpg

Nothing wrong with a tankini!! :) It's about rocking any kind of swimwear with confidence!!
    For a mommy of 2 you're looking pretty AWESOMEE! :)
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I'm a wuss...I have a before and 50 pounds less after pic in a bikini (no way to hide anything!) but it seems like so much work to post a pic in a thread. Toooo lazy. Congrats to all of you for knowing how to post the pic & showing what you got. Work it! A nice smile makes anyone beautiful in a bikini!
  • plzlbsbegone
    plzlbsbegone Posts: 233
    Options
    Ok...so here it goes...these are my before pictures, starting weight 208. I am 5'9" and still have a long ways to go. I am at about 195 now. Please be kind, this takes guts I didn't think I had!

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

S7303199.jpg

You look great! I love the belly piercing - you are far more brave than I am! 30 lbs in 3 months is an awesome accomplishment - keep rocking it!
  • blu_diva
    blu_diva Posts: 25
    Options
    i went to college in LA and got the idea in my head that you need a perfect body to wear a two-piece. eff that! sunshine is good for all shapes and sizes.

523071_10150639098252217_564935434_n.jpg
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and admire all the confidence from everyone. I have never worn a bikini in public. I've lost over 50 pounds but still not quite sure if I'm ready for this in public yet. But I'll at least try sharing a picture. I don't really like the suit, it's just the cheapest one I could find to use for progress pictures. I'll find a cute one when I actually decide to wear it out.

Untitled-5.jpg

Everyone looks so great! Thanks to all those who've posted pics!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    These are the two bikinis I am trying to get into-- Excuse the expressions etc as they were images taken sneakily by the boyfriend!

snapshot-9.jpg?w=580&h=160
    snapshot-6.jpg?w=580&h=381

Dear god i want your tattoos!!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A little nervous going after all there pretty ladies...but here goes...

June12-1.jpg
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ok...so here it goes...these are my before pictures, starting weight 208. I am 5'9" and still have a long ways to go. I am at about 195 now. Please be kind, this takes guts I didn't think I had!

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

omg I LOVE your suit!! and it looks amazing on you!!! ow ow!! hehe :)
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    How do I get my pic to work? Its in photo bucket.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Yaay fatkinis!
  • mmcwithey
    mmcwithey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I post a pic!!?!?!
  • Syderelli
    Options
    Feeling a bit brave ;)

I wasn't even sure if this suit would fit... it was my first time trying it on in like 3 years. NSV! it fit! lol

i1llec.jpg

annnnndddd my grrrr face

upto7.jpg
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Here's mine from Target:
    IMG_1306.jpg

I prefer this two piece from Torrid, especially the skirted bottom with the bows, though.
    IMG_1271.jpg

I'm 177lbs and 5 feet 3 inches tall.
  • jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5qcolbUvH1rq2edwo2_250.png

uugjnkjnfr dkjf,m, that's me trying on my sister's bikini. bottom doesn't fit quite right though...

image from my tumblr.

even my longterm boyfriend hasn't seen my tummy and you all have :) . I need a hug now! lol
    5'3" 158lbs :)
  • rainman0858
    rainman0858 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks for being brave!
  • Syderelli
    Options
    I love this thread and admire all the confidence from everyone. I have never worn a bikini in public. I've lost over 50 pounds but still not quite sure if I'm ready for this in public yet. But I'll at least try sharing a picture. I don't really like the suit, it's just the cheapest one I could find to use for progress pictures. I'll find a cute one when I actually decide to wear it out.

Untitled-5.jpg

Everyone looks so great! Thanks to all those who've posted pics!

You look amazing!!! you can totally rock that!!
  • merisendabills
    Options
    okay, here goes...
    This is me a few days ago, at 164:

tumblr_m5una8ZZtu1qaom35o1_500.jpg

I'm 5'1" and 160 lbs.
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    You ladies look fantastic!