MFP Mythology

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    BODYBYVISUS Repeated sacrifices from your wallet and this god will reveal the secret formula to weight loss (in shake form of course, and don't forget to tell your friends!)

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Laughing so hard I'm crying in my coffee! (It's my 4th cup -- don't tell the gods! )
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    KETTLEOPEIA ...Goddess of Kettle bells which makes me want to say MORE COWBELL every time i read it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,685 Member
    Options
    Laughing so hard I'm crying in my coffee! (It's my 4th cup -- don't tell the gods! )
    COFFEENARIA- Goddess with the ability to inundate people to drink multi cups of coffee

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Reportodite - Goddess of self-righteous indignation. Worshipers pray for her to smite any and every post that may be offensive to anyone anywhere by clicking a quick link. Is often seen as the prelude to the arrival of Moderatus weilding his mighty Ban Stick from on high.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Reportodite - Goddess of self-righteous indignation. Worshipers pray for her to smite any and every post that may be offensive to anyone anywhere by clicking a quick link.

I love you!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Bacon-odite - The mere mention of this all-powerful being moves any thread in a new direction.

Loose/lose - asaurus-Rex - Powerful diety that sucks a person's brain out thus causing them to forget in which context to use which word.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Scalephrodite- Goddess that causes 4 pound weight gain overnight sending people into an exercise frenzy, commencing with the repeated kicking of the scale.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    LMAO..really creative. I'm so jealous
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Onlyasianscanusechopsticks-ica.

:flowerforyou:

Ha! That's funny! ^
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,685 Member
    Options
    Reportodite - Goddess of self-righteous indignation. Worshipers pray for her to smite any and every post that may be offensive to anyone anywhere by clicking a quick link. Is often seen as the prelude to the arrival of Moderatus weilding his mighty Ban Stick from on high.
    Bwahahaha!!!

IDEA Fitness member
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thighgapica - An elusive and little seen goddess, desired by many, loathed by some, and the most debated and questioned forum topic lurker.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm wasting way too much time here at work reading this! Must save to read later. (See Bump-ticus (or whatever that name was).
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Bacon-odite - The mere mention of this all-powerful being moves any thread in a new direction.

Loose/lose - asaurus-Rex - Powerful diety that sucks a person's brain out thus causing them to forget in which context to use which word.

Bwa hahahaha.... love it. Makes me feel like I really need to loose weight :laugh:
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Lazyasstica- casts a spell to prevent you from doing anything productive, therefore you spend all your time reading forum posts.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Here's an introduction to the "GODS" of MFP Mythology and their power.

FLOURA- Goddess of white flour and inundates the body with white processed carbs causing insulin issues for NORMAL people and getting them overweight.

CARBINA- Goddess and sister to Floura also one who is harmful and powerful enough to make people overweight by saturating their cells with carbohydrates.

ASPARTO- Younger God to sisters above and has power over diet soda. He causes you to crave sweet foods.

Feel free to add more MFP mythology gods and their powers.

IDEA Fitness member

LOL love it:laugh:
  • ellie0213
    Options
    COFFEENARIA- Goddess with the ability to inundate people to drink multi cups of coffee

IDEA Fitness member

Tattletalious -- "Certified" kiss up to the gods. This demi-god reports all offenses for which he then scores bonus exercise calories which he eats with abandon.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ellie0213
    Options
    Lazyasstica- casts a spell to prevent you from doing anything productive, therefore you spend all your time reading forum posts.

hahahahaha :drinker: