What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My NSV totally has NOTHING to do with weight loss or diet or exercise for that matter! However, i have worked very hard for this goal!! I get to go pick up my brand new 2012 Camaro SS right after work today! Super excited!! I've been dreaming of this car for 4 years now!! I definitely have ants in my pants right now!
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i can actually start to see my collar bones!! at new year i could only feel them if i pressed down real hard!! lol (ihave a weird facination with collar bones!!) lol

11795304.png

AAAHHH! That's awesome. I'm the same way. I love collar bones. :laugh:

And here I thought I was the only one with a collar bone fixation! :love:

My nsv today was measurements: I've lost an inch off my hips and 1.75 inches off my waist. I was super thrilled with that!!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    This morning I discovered that i can pull my jeans off without unbuttoning them!!!! I guess I need to go shopping for a smaller size!!! ( Happy dance) :laugh:
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Getting a generic polo shirt from work that I have to wear at an event on sunday and fitting into an M. Seriously! I think I nearly cried with happiness.
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stopped shying away from the free weights at the gym and gave lunges a go. Okay, I have since come home and checked on Youtube how to actually do them properly but this will become a new part of my routine for sure!! I'm an idiot for thinking the free weight area in front of the huge mirrors were reserved only for the super fit and toned- I have just as much right to be there too!!
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing size 8 for the first time ever. Today. :happy:
  • anjsdav
    anjsdav Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have to add today's (too bad didn't happen for yesterday's post): Co-workers kept asking me if I am loosing weight! Loving myself and my accomplishments = motivation. :smooched:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Since my face is much thinner, the smile lines on my cheeks (almost like dimples but not really) are defined and pretty instead of being lost in chubby cheeks.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    mine is that my legs hurt so bad today. doesnt sound like a NSV but its from a hard workout yesterday so I consider it a victory.
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    This is probably a funny one, but yesterday while riding in the car I noticed that the roll of fat under my boobs that I used to have when I'd sit down is barely even there anymore. I was so excited when I noticed it, but was too embarrassed to say anything to my hubby. haha
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off the wagon lately, stuck around 12-15 lbs lost. Yesterday I wore a shirt and was able to button the little armhole buttons and stick another finger in, too. Last summer I was rocking open buttons like fat was in. The little things will pull me through this slump!
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    I've been wearing a pair of shorts for the past few weeks that fit me perfect 2 years ago, were too small last year and are too BIG this year :) I bought a pair of capris from the Juniors department the other day that are size 5 too :)

Guess I get to go shopping soon.

Not to metion I just feel better about myself every day and more comfortable in my own skin!
  • curlygirly80
    curlygirly80 Posts: 176
    Options
    Who woke up at 5 and did 30DS and also went for a power walk after that?

OOOHHH YEAH!

<
    THIS GIRL DID!! WOOT WOOT!!
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is a very pathetic NSV for some but pretty huge for me ... I was on the elliptical machine for 10 minutes AND I didn't die. :)
    baby steps ... baby steps ...

Nothing pathetic about it--we all have to start somewhere! Great start; keep it up and you'll be able to look back in a few months and be amazed at how much progress you've made!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I took the ice cream out of the shopping cart that I had planned on binging on and bought something else for the family that I would not eat at all.

Today, ordered some clothes from Lane Bryant and the suit I bought was a 3X and not the 5X I was wearing this time last year, and it fits. Also, bought a new bra in a C cup instead of a DD cup like I was last year, and it fit. WOOO HOOOOO me!!!!!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I didn't eat the PopTart that I grabbed from the vending machine today. This girl hates to be sick and will eat all things carbs when I am.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Bump love this! My hubby and I had the 2 grandbabies 9 mos. and 14 mos old shopping in 2 sseparate carts. He said "Everything sure does look good back here "....hehe made me blush..Loving him after 34 yrs...And having the best hubby in the world is an NSV everyday....:)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Bought new shorts yesterday....size 8!!! Could fit in a 6 but wanted to be comfortable!!!
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It is scale related - but this weekend I weighed in at the lowest I think I've weighed in around 5 years.

Also, resisted stuffing my face at the buffet for my niece's birthday.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    NSV - I'm sitting here in pants that haven't fit in about a year AND they're actually a bit loose in places! Plus I have had 4 separate people tell me I look very fit and thin today. Nice to hear, especially on a Monday. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!