Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 pounds since joining MFP, and am the smallest I have EVER been.

And yet . . . I am still nervous about rocking this here bikini (my first ever!) that I bought . . .

Screenshot2012-06-19at50736PM.png

Some days I think it looks awesome. Other days I think I look too fat for a bikini. I think it is more mental blocks than anything else at this point.

(PS - that was scary to share!)
  • CandyAshes
    CandyAshes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you all look so beautiful, and have more courage then i do to post a picture in a bikini... soon I will, maybe... Im embarrassed because not only do i have extra chub chub, ive got red stretch marks which i think bothers me a little more than my weight.

keep up the awesome work everyone
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Loving your body and loving the bikini. You'll knock them all dead in that!
  • Nuke86
    Nuke86 Posts: 2
    Options
    Where did you get your swimsuit from?
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Where did you get your swimsuit from?

Was this for me? Mine is from Victoria's Secret.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome!!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5110003_3087.jpg
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the lessons on how to post a pic! Never in a million years did I think i'd be actively trying to figure out how to post a picture of me in a bikini on the internet for tons of strangers to look at, but hey if everyone else can do it so can I.

This is a pic from our vacation to Cuba in February. This was my 2nd trip were I'd worn a 2 piece, first time was last year. I'm way bigger than I ever was in high school/ junior high and never back then would I have had the guts to wear one and I'm about 25-30 lbs heavier now than I was back then. I guess as I get older I'm finally learning to like my body.

I don't exactly like what I see, however, I just booked a trip to Cuba for Christmas so now I'm really motivated to lose some lbs. Hoping for 15-20lbs in the next 5 and 1/2 months. Sorry I had no pictures with my bottoms I have shorts over top of them in this picture.

zwdket.jpg

Very pretty!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options

And yet . . . I am still nervous about rocking this here bikini (my first ever!) that I bought . . .

Some days I think it looks awesome. Other days I think I look too fat for a bikini. I think it is more mental blocks than anything else at this point.

Love your bikini! You really look awesome, good for you!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options
    5110003_3087.jpg

Your waist is killer! Love it!
  • LucyBWL57
    LucyBWL57 Posts: 17
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg

You are doing a marvelous job. :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg

awesome..great photo and cute suit
  • lauravasseur
    Options

beautiful
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    5110003_3087.jpg

you look great
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options

The only word that comes to my mind is 'exquisite'
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Updated bikini pic as of this afternoon. I haven't seen the scale move much lately, but honestly can see the difference in my mid section. I'm speechless. I am encouraged!

7404018752_1c0ef8dd44.jpg
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I have figured out how to post a pic....be kind....

DRAT! I will figure this out!

<<<Pic in profile. I read the directions and still can't get it to show...
  • rob1976
    Options
    5110003_3087.jpg
    Girl, I'm seriously having to wipe my chin over here....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I have figured out how to post a pic....be kind....

June12-1.jpg

You need to put [ img ] in front and [ /img ] behind (without spaces) of the URL
  • rob1976
    Options
    Updated bikini pic as of this afternoon. I haven't seen the scale move much lately, but honestly can see the difference in my mid section. I'm speechless. I am encouraged!

7404018752_1c0ef8dd44.jpg
    Sweet - that bikini really accents your bosom-y-ness!