Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to say this, but I'm not seeing a lot of "fat" women here. Pretty ladies, pretty shapes...yep, lots of them. My hats off to you all! :drinker:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I have figured out how to post a pic....be kind....

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/Cerdwin1003/June12-1.jpg

DRAT! I will figure this out!
    You look fantastic (except the cast, of course). You'd get some double-takes at the pool for sure!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5110003_3087.jpg

Your waist is killer! Love it!

Zumba. So. Much. Zumba.

This was at about ~194. I'm 5'10
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! Your guys are all so beautiful and inspiring. Wish I had your confidence...one day :ohwell:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    my favourite one- the white bikini! :) it has crochet overlay but its not clear in this pic!

july-2011.jpg?w=500&h=
  • rob1976
    Options
    zwdket.jpg

Nice coconuts.

The DRINKS, you dirty-minded people!

Seriously, the girl holding the drink is pretty hawt too!
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all braver than me! I wear a tankini and board shorts and even then I'd prefer not to be seen in that. I live with a gay guy who is all toned and slim and say stuff like "am I skinny?" or "I'm so skinny!". Frankly, I don't get in the pool if he's home and certainly not if he's got friends in little speedos over. I used the pool like 2x last year and none yet this year.
  • rob1976
    Options
    my favourite one- the white bikini! :) it has crochet overlay but its not clear in this pic!

july-2011.jpg?w=500&h=
    You look fantastic and the suit accents your tattoo perfectly. You've got the right amounts of 'thick' where you need them!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post! No happening yet! :blushing:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 pounds since joining MFP, and am the smallest I have EVER been.

And yet . . . I am still nervous about rocking this here bikini (my first ever!) that I bought . . .

Screenshot2012-06-19at50736PM.png

Some days I think it looks awesome. Other days I think I look too fat for a bikini. I think it is more mental blocks than anything else at this point.

(PS - that was scary to share!)

I think you look fabulous!!! I love your figure. No matter how much I lose, I am still box shaped.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    More brave souls that look great and inspire me :)
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so gorgeous and fearless...thank you for giving me hope that one day, I too, can be like you. :)
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    zwdket.jpg

Nice coconuts.

The DRINKS, you dirty-minded people!

Seriously, the girl holding the drink is pretty hawt too!

Thanks... I think :smile:
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Okay, I understand how to post pics from photobucket from a computer, but what about from my phone? Anybody know?
  • annttvldz
    annttvldz Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! You ladies look fabulous!! I haven't owned a bikini in over 8 years and still I don't think I have ever wore it. I would so love to play! I don't have any swimsuits now. I only have my before in my underwear and bra, ahaha.

I am loving this thread! I've been reading it since the beginning! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • rob1976
    Options
    I only have my before in my underwear and bra
    Okay, we'll take that, too!
  • rob1976
    Options
    Okay, I understand how to post pics from photobucket from a computer, but what about from my phone? Anybody know?
    You should be able to post pic links using the IMG /IMG tags as usual. As far as posting pics from your phone's camera roll, I know you can change your profile pic with the MFP app, but I think that's all you can do.
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    What an awesome thread- throwing this back up again. Trying to feel confident in a swimsuit- made it my profile pic as well. Need to get an updated one to show some more progress but starting to feel okay showing things off in swim wear.

4563526_2192.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound strange, but you have BEAUTIFUL shoulders. I'm trying to tone up my shoulders/upper arms. I want mine to look just like that!
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    Send the pictures on your phone to yourself in your email account. Then go to your email and put them into your photo file on your computer. After that you can just upload them to MFP from your computer file.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Everyone's looking brilliant! I'm just sorting my photobucket/builiding up the courage to join you!