Do you kiss on the 1st date?

Options

Replies

• Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If the chemistry is there I surely will!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Kissing is extremely intimate. Anything you put your mouth on is intimate.

Aside from a toothbrush, you should really only put your lips on things you love, like family and food. Not some guy/gal you met 6 hours ago.

With the lips, unlike any other body part, you can do more than one sensation. You can feel and taste, put your face close and you can smell, get close so you can see. It involves so many parts of our human senses, that I think kissing on the first date, kinda throws away the meaning behind it.

Either way, it is in my opinion not something to just say, 'okay sure lets kiss.' It deserves more than that.

^^Thank you. Exactly. :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    If I was single YES...as long as there was chemistry.
  • RollerDevil
    Options
    Kiss and go further, why not?
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have, but it definitely depends on the situation...I haven't had a date for a really long time so I'm out of practice...rats...
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If I like him and we hit it off...then yes. Nothing more than that and not heavy making out though. I don't see anything wrong with a little kiss.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    nope! :)
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Yes i have. i've 'gotten" it on the first date also. Not ALL the time but if i am vibing with her and vice versa it's cool.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I kissed my man on our first date(and I mean I KISSED HIM, yep made the first "move" lol)...we had known each other for 2 months before this though,and in Oct. we have been together 10yrs married 2....so I think it worked out :bigsmile:

if it was a perfect stranger, then no I wouldn't have...
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Kissing is extremely intimate. Anything you put your mouth on is intimate.

Aside from a toothbrush, you should really only put your lips on things you love, like family and food. Not some guy/gal you met 6 hours ago.

With the lips, unlike any other body part, you can do more than one sensation. You can feel and taste, put your face close and you can smell, get close so you can see. It involves so many parts of our human senses, that I think kissing on the first date, kinda throws away the meaning behind it.

Either way, it is in my opinion not something to just say, 'okay sure lets kiss.' It deserves more than that.

I like this! :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yep.. if we're both attracted to each other. obviously if i'm not attracted and have no intention in seeing him again then hell no!

i dont see anything wrong with it, then again i'm kind of a wild child and used to be THAT girl in the bar who'd be sucking face with some hot complete stranger :smokin:
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good girls never tell! lol
  • hpoowalker
    hpoowalker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It depends on the chemistry and the signals and how well I knew them ahead of time, I guess I figure we are both grown... Sometimes it would be completely inappropriate, but I definitely have before...
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My first kiss turned into my current husband! ^_^ It was love at first site. We have been together for 7.5 years and married almost 4 years.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    No need to kiss on a first date.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Depends on who it is....if it's someone you're already friends with and are just moving up in the relationship, I can see it. But if it's someone new or a blind date, then no. My hubby and I kissed before we were really "officially" dating. In fact we call that night our "first date" just because we never really had one. But we were friends for about 6-8 months before that.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I should have. She still teases me about it. But in the end we are together 11 years with kids and dogs.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    I **** on the first date
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    I only kiss after we had sex
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    If I click, I might - I don;t rule out anything ... I tend to go with the flow when it comes to date ^^