What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My cats name is Milagro, which means "miracle" in Spanish. I saw her in the road when she was a tiny baby...tried to stop the car to help her, and I thought she safely ran into the woods. An hour later, I hear crying and meweing, and she was inside my car axle. She had been riding and holding on for over an hour in 90 + degree heat! I got her out with the help of a neighbor and she's been my kitty ever since. She recently turned 10. We call her Mia for short.
  • swhite1209
    swhite1209 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My cats name is Boomerang. boomer for short He got his name because when he was a kitten no matter how many times i put him down he would jump right back up into my lap. He was a stray and so he found a forever home with us.
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,727 Member
    Options
    Dudley (orange tiger), Grazey (grey tab), and Roxy (Himalayan)
  • Masterofnone40
    Masterofnone40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My cats are Oliver, Eros, and Zeus, but do love my pups too, they are Piper, Maia, and Luna~
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My cats:

James - Maine Coon
    Charlie Girl - Black Tabby
    Dogger - BIG Grey Tabby
    Schwee - Dogger's siter and is a Silver Tabby
    Domino - Black and white cat, of course
    Jack - Grey Tabby
    Holly Hopper - Grey Manx Tabby, who hopped like a bunny

Then there was my darling little Pan the Lost Boy, who suddenly die last August. I had him from the day he was born. I hand fed him. He didn't know he was a cat.

37112_151016014937736_3793951_n.jpg
    314721_264708836902834_1559421204_n.jpg
    RIP
  • bethagon
    bethagon Posts: 18
    Options
    Elsie (panphobic tabby) and Rosie (promiscuous black cuddle monster). :)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Simba and Turbo.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my cat name is Vixen.

i don't have a cat though. at least not the kind with fur... (in my case) :wink:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Queenie McSteve...Our one-eyed cat that kinda showed up at our place & refused to leave...Haha
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My "cat name" IS Kat
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Gizzy.
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mouse :)
  • lissymae11
    lissymae11 Posts: 71
    Options
    When I was 3 years old I named our first cat Hoagie (I wasn't aware at the time that a hoagie was another name for a sub)

Since then, we've had Daisy, Nina, Meetzee and Misty.
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    My cats name is Poppy.

Mine too! She's a black and white moggy but she is adorable!
  • soonersgurl
    Options
    a bobtail cat named spongebob, i tried to upload a picture of him..but have no idea how to post pics on these boards :-/
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Queenie McSteve...Our one-eyed cat that kinda showed up at our place & refused to leave...Haha

Everything about this is awesome. :D

We are a two-cat family: Tikka the Wondercat (black dsh) and Alfred Hitchcat (orange tabby dsh with white socks).

Edit: picture!

IMG_1895.jpg
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My baby is Dexter:) I've rescued other cats that my sisters now have Houdini, Garfield, Charlie, Sylvester, Catniss, and Harley.
  • kimbooDJ
    kimbooDJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Coco Chanel
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Our last cat was called Ozzy (not after Ozzy Osbourne :p) but he used to make really funny noises when we poked him, so most of the time we called him Pokey or monsieur Pokeypuss xD
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We have Two-Baby (son named when he was little and she was our second cat)...we call her Puss.
    and our other cat Nabisco just recently passed away (he was black and white and the husband wanted to call him oreo. I said no. we settled on Nabisco. bisco for short)