What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day: The capri pants that i bought while shopping with my sister 2 weeks ago are now falling off me so bad that I have to wear my belt to keep them up!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Added 2 minutes to my total running time today.

Plus noticed a total reduction in back fat when getting in the shower this morning. Somewhere I totally have not been focusing on but nice to see anyway!
  • lmbw126
    lmbw126 Posts: 24
    Options
    I challenged my body and it didn't let me down today. I had a tough workout and feel good abour myself. I came home from the gym to find my husband on the treadmill! That makes me proud. I have motivated him.
  • megbh83
    megbh83 Posts: 9
    Options
    finding 5 pairs of pants that are 2-3 sizes smaller than the ones I was currently wearing, and they all fit. I can also squeeze into the size 16's that I have!! 3 months ago when I started I was a size 22, so to go down that much already is awesome! I can also fit into a large at the gap and american eagle!! Yay!! I was a 2x at Torrid not long ago, now all that stuff is huge on me! I even went and tried a pair of 16 jeans on at American Eagle and was so excited because I got them on and zipped, but would never wear them out cause they caused major muffin tops, but I was excited, cause I went in thinking I wouldnt even be able to get them up my thighs!! Motivates me to keep going, would love to lose another 2 sizes and we down to a 14 by the end of summer!
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Kind of a silly one to most, but big for me. I play a LOT of softball. Have all my life. Normally I'm a pitcher or 3B. Not a whole lot of running needed for those positions. Yesterday I played a coed tournament where we played 4 games back to back to back to back. Whew! The coach for some bizzare reason decided that I would play center field. I haven't played outfield for 10 years. Now the guys on the other team figured they would pick on the girl in center. Their mistake. :glasses: There wasn't a ball hit that I couldn't get to. Center field was closed! Felt so great. Legs are killing me today though, but it's the good kind. :happy:
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tonight I painted my toenails without effort :happy:
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    An old pair of pants that had been tucked away due to their (my) ill fit. Problem solved and then some... now they feel loose. :) Happy Monday indeed!
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    Went to a family party last nite, brought a huge salad and managed to eat only ONE piece of the yummy pizza they ordered.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Mowed the entire lawn by myself. 130 minutes total! Quite the burn!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I ran 2 miles straight for probably the first time in my life (almost done with C25K!) And I'm currently wearing jeans that haven't fit me for at least two years. :)
  • jennib2002
    jennib2002 Posts: 23
    Options
    NSV for Friday!! Bought a new pair of shorts from Old Navy in a size 16, was wearing a 20 when I started. They look great!! Want to get to the size 16 jeans and dress pants soon:happy:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    daughter gave me a pair of Levi's she wore in high school and now they are getting too big on me woohoo!!! What a feeling!
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    my boyfriend hugged me and said " there is really no need to stick you ribs out and hold your tummy in!" i wasn't!! I FINALLY HAVE RIBS!! :happy:
  • healthydancer
    healthydancer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I've just started getting back into push ups, and I'm finding the half-pushups hard, but I'm persevering and doing bursts of 5 at a time, I can't wait until I'm doing 10 and 20 no sweat or strain.

Thank you for the inspiraiton :)
  • healthydancer
    Options
    Good work ! :smile:
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day is being comfy in a pair of work trousers that were...yes, far too tight!
    and my 1 hour gym sessions getting easier, with a 20 minute run keeping my heart rate where is needs to be
    I will get there!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I went to the gym today, something I usually avoid because I get so self conscious.
  • suilime
    suilime Posts: 1
    Options
    Having to give a way a favorite pair of shorts. They are just too darn big!!!
  • healthydancer
    Options
    That's awesome! Well done to you and your daughter! You should both be very proud of your achievements:smile:
  • healthydancer
    Options
    I wore a suit to a meeting today that I couldn't button before & I found out today that I can not only button both jacket buttons but I also have room to breathe:) Yeah, my first NSV

Well done! I usually hate buying smarter business clothes because the cost doesn't seem worth it to feel big and unhappy, but that feeling when you know you look super-smart and have lost weight is amazing. Also, congratulations on recognising a personal NSV for the first time.

Embrace it, love it and be proud of your self!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!