girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• Mdavis672000
    Options
    Extremely sexy. Even pro fitness models - HOT. The IFBB bodybuilder pro's are too much though...but the physique and bikini divisions are perfect

Exactly
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think muscle and tone are great and attractive to an extent. When you develop the ability to crack walnuts with your butt cheeks...too much muscle...
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great thing!
    I'm lifting and working on building muscle too! I don't really give a damn who likes it or not! I'm doing it for me and no one else!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what girl doesn't want a little muscle?
    Me. Am I really the only one doesn't like it?

To be friendly, no, you're not, lol. I told my husband about my aspirations to train to become a figure competitor and showed him pictures of other female figure competitors... He wasn't a fan. He liked the bikini competitors, though. He has since lightened up about it, but honestly, looks shouldn't matter all that much. So what if a girl is toned and you can see the veins in her arms? Probably means she gives a mean... ahem :bigsmile: Just sayin'!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Zuzana Light from BodyRock and ZWOW is my ideal body and fitness goal.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

I'm thinking they think that only because if you looked like that they know you could so kick their *kitten* and look damn good doing it. Muscles on a woman super sexy as long as it isn't way to much, and my husband just says it looks almost to much as in scary to much...hahaha he should be scared its healthy...so I say super hawt!

Jamie Eason is one of my biggest inspirations... LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Can we quit it with these boards, seriously.

Some people are going to like it, some people won't. Everyone has their own preferences and that's okay. Slim, muscular, chubby, everything in between and outside, someone will have a different opinion about it. Look how you want to look, and forget everyone else. You cannot please everyone, and it will just make you unhappy trying. Do YOU. :)
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Toned and fit girls, absolutely sexy. Professional female bodybuilders, NOT sexy at all.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Sexy as hell! I have muscles and AA cup. I still look sexy and womanly
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy to a certain degree. I love Jaime Eason and think she's gorgeous however I do not want her body type for me. I developed the amount of muscle tone I want and am perfectly happy with that.
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Depends what you mean....when you say ladies with muscles I think super manly benching 400 lbs. An that in my opinion isn't sexy. But a woman with toned arms, stomach and legs are very sexy.

I agree, if the arms are toned and not with bulging muscles, it is sexy.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY SEXY!!!
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    VERY SEXY!!! I admire a woman with awesome muscles. Knowing how hard she has worked for that body and the confidence that gos with it, yes!!
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Super sexy, love muscle on girls!!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Toned and fit girls, absolutely sexy. Professional female bodybuilders, NOT sexy at all.

So its totally ok to say professional femal body builders are not sexy at all,but when people say it about Jamie Eason or the fitness model types they are insecure,scared,jealous,ect ect
    that seems to be the idea in this thread
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Super sexy, love muscle on girls!!

Did you get that body from bodyrock.tv workouts or do you also lift? just curious..i love Zuzana but i never would have believed you could achieve that level of muscle from her workouts..
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Toned and fit women = fabulous. But none of these pics on here would make me agree that 'muscled' women like these are hot. For one thing, they have no hips which makes their whole bottom half look manly. The fake boobs (those oddly spherical and anti gravitational ones, nowt like real boobs) just add an extra level of plasticity.

However,(and I sense I'm in the minority here..) the major turn-off for me, of any manically over muscled person (male or female) is that the amount of dedication it takes to get that body can show a level of self obsession that I find obnoxious and quite shallow. Fair enough if a person is hauling lumber or riding a horse all day or doing some other physical job and gets a fit body...but if you are spending five hours a day in the gym and the rest obsessing about your carbs and putting on your fake tan, what is your life really about? There's definitely a point where ideal fitness/ stamina tips over into a step too far, IMO.

Also the photoshop thing is a problem. People, even Jamie Whatserface (I'd never heard of her before this thread!), do not really look like that. I'd be wary of holding any pic up and saying 'this is my ideal body'. It's ok to have ambition, but it's gonna be hard to make yourself look computer generated...
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    Toned is (I am speaking as a gril) sexy. extremely ripped muscles like a man's not sexy. I got into a class at ny YMCA Gym that talked about this subject. Women that look ripped are taking testrastron injections. One time I did see some women body builders when I worked on the set of A.I as an extra. At first I thought they were hot guys, Then I heard them speak and found out they were women.
    I work out on weights. I am happy and sad to say my arms have not changed,
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sexy is:
    A woman starting work on her body no matter what her starting size
    A woman who is lovely to all no matter what body type those people have
    A woman who is lovely to all no matter what body type she has
    A woman who is maintaining her body
    A woman who is building her body

Unsexy is:
    Hating on someone because you don't like their body type

(I mean, really, there are things in this world far more deserving of your derision and scorn than a person's figure .... surely?)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6r5b2LwpU1ru91g2o1_500.jpg