*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in July *

Options

Replies

• timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    6 miles This morning, 32 MTD. Moved to the cool mountains for the summer, running at altitude is hard (at first) but will hopefully payoff for a sea level HM in Sept.
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    yesterday I ran 2 miles at the gym plus cardio
    tonight i ran 6 miles.

So 23 miles so far
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    15 miles week 1
    8 miles so far this week
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    7 miles on the Treadmill in 77 minutes and 35 seconds, Avg Pace 11:05, don't know the 1st mile warm up split, 11:19 for miles 2-6, then did a fast finish with 0.5 miles at 9:31 (HMP), 0.25 miles at 9:06 (~10k pace) and the final 0.25 miles at 8:35 (5k pace). For miles 2-6 my HR stayed at a ~66% WHR. Feeling good :)

Was a thunderin 'n lightnin' when I got off work, so used the Treadmill. Been over a month since I've had to use the Treadmill instead of running outside. Still ended up completely soaked in sweat, so it's all good :D

The treadmill faces out on a picture window over looking a lake with a fountain. Saw a pelican dive into the water for dinner a couple times, that was cool. Lots of ducks swimming around too of course.

WTD2: 10
    MTD: 51.4
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    7 miles on the Treadmill in 77 minutes and 35 seconds, Avg Pace 11:05, don't know the 1st mile warm up split, 11:19 for miles 2-6, then did a fast finish with 0.5 miles at 9:31 (HMP), 0.25 miles at 9:06 (~10k pace) and the final 0.25 miles at 8:35 (5k pace). For miles 2-6 my HR stayed at a ~66% WHR. Feeling good :)

Was a thunderin 'n lightnin' when I got off work, so used the Treadmill. Been over a month since I've had to use the Treadmill instead of running outside. Still ended up completely soaked in sweat, so it's all good :D

The treadmill faces out on a picture window over looking a lake with a fountain. Saw a pelican dive into the water for dinner a couple times, that was cool. Lots of ducks swimming around too of course.

WTD2: 10
    MTD: 51.4

anyone who can run 7 miles on a treadmill is awesome in my book... and mine overlooks... my washer and dryer... i'd much rather see a pelican. ;-) great job!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    5 miles today
    35 total for the month
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
    anyone who can run 7 miles on a treadmill is awesome in my book... and mine overlooks... my washer and dryer... i'd much rather see a pelican. ;-) great job!

LOL, thanks :) I'm lucky that my apartment complex has a fitness room, all glass walls, facing the lake. They also have a TV, which I never turn on, but others often do. This time I was all by myself and was able to be blissfully TV free. Gave me a chance to meditate during the run.

Rather run outside though. But I don't dodge lightning.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Check :happy:
  • krue1971
    krue1971 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    7/10 3 miles
    (18)
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    4 miles today
    39 total for the month
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Slacked again yesterday.
    Only 2 miles
    Today 7 Miles

=39 miles for the month :0)
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    9 miles today, 41 miles MTD.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Mon - Rest
    Tues - 9.1
    Wed - 6

WTD - 15.1
    MTD - 78.9
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I ran 8.5 miles on Monday, 9 on Tuesday and 9.3, new pr, today:happy:

exercise.png
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    July 1-5 24 miles
    July 6-11 35 miles
    Grand total of 59 miles for the month:smile:
  • krue1971
    krue1971 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    7/11 3 miles in the rain.
    (21)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today

exercise.png
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
    I was supposed to be given a ride home after work, but they couldn't get the car started. So I ran home, in the rain and thunder. Door to door, only 0.6 miles, did it in about 5 minutes, hit all the lights. I couldn't do that faster in a car, lol.

Then I had to work up the motivation to go do my scheduled recovery run on the treadmill...

Recovery Day: 3 mile Treadmill run in 35:20, Avg Pace 11:47, thunderstorms forced me onto the treadmill again.

I got on it, I ran it, I got off it. Not much else to say about this one.

WTD2: 13.6 miles
    MTD: 55
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Mon - Rest
    Tues - 9.1
    Wed - 6

WTD - 15.1
    MTD - 78.9

Add another 2.5 for today, so 8.5 for today. Ran a mile race in 5:37.

WTD - 17.6
    MTD - 81.4
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    CarsonRuns said:
    Mon - Rest
    Tues - 9.1
    Wed - 6

WTD - 15.1
    MTD - 78.9

Add another 2.5 for today, so 8.5 for today. Ran a mile race in 5:37.

WTD - 17.6
    MTD - 81.4

Great time at the race!!! did you bring home any hardware?