Is this jealousy or intuition?

Options

Replies

• SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thanks for proving my point that men are stupid
    Us men are stupid? Look at the girl who's gettin' played!
    http://www.buuurn.com/

Let's dispense with the generalizations and think rationally here for a second. You are hearing a lot of information you probably don't want to hear [but likely suspect]. You started out with a vague scenario, only to provide more details when you attempted to rationalize your stance. The crowd still votes, "nay."

If he liked it, he would've put a ring on it.
    -wtk

After only 3 months?!?! That's a little extreme to be talking marriage and rings after 3 months of dating!!!
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    With you guys breaking up and getting together it sounds as if you are not meant to be. He is either using you in his rotation or just seeing what he can get away with. There is no reason he should be going to dinner with his ex, without you. It is one thing if they are still friends but if you are with him then you come to. If you are just dating and not with him then he is playing the field. His answer to your question shows his lack of respect to you. He should be trying to calm your mind, not make it go crazy. But apparently he can get away with that stuff from you. Speak your mind no matter how it sounds to him. If you don't like it tell him, if he doesn't like that then he can go away...............When I was younger I had an ex who was with someone new. He convinced her that we were just really great friends and we were... those kind with benifits.....she never knew. It happens so watch out.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Why is it that as soon as people start dating they gain Hooks! What's wrong with someone maintaining a healthy sexual relationship with others when not actually being "in wedlock". Haven't you ever heard the old proverb?

Biblically speaking, there is a lot wrong with premarital sex, but I wont get into that here. Most women replying on here have enough respect for themselves and their bodies that they wont allow men to use them and lose them.

Yea but it also says if kids curse at their parents, the kids should be put to death.
    I don't have kids, but this seems fair to me :laugh:

Seriously though..why are there always these women who consider sex as 'women letting men USE them"??? There's nothing wrong with having a healthy (safe) relationship with someone you aren't married to F.F.S.....its 2012!! I'm not suggesting we all randomly sleep around with everyone who walks by, but let's not pretend that women want to marry and live happily ever after with every guy we sleep with!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could just talk him into another threesome. You, him & the stripper. That way, no one is left out.

that is how Angie and I met...maybe you will make a new friend!

Yea, you never know. Maybe even a new part-time job.

it is all about networking...
  • ilovemyboysx3
    Options
    If it's lying in the yard and looks like poop and smells like poop ~ then it's probably poop. Walk away, girl. Just walk away.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Why is it that as soon as people start dating they gain Hooks! What's wrong with someone maintaining a healthy sexual relationship with others when not actually being "in wedlock". Haven't you ever heard the old proverb?

Biblically speaking, there is a lot wrong with premarital sex, but I wont get into that here. Most women replying on here have enough respect for themselves and their bodies that they wont allow men to use them and lose them.

Yea but it also says if kids curse at their parents, the kids should be put to death.
    I don't have kids, but this seems fair to me :laugh:

Seriously though..why are there always these women who consider sex as 'women letting men USE them"??? There's nothing wrong with having a healthy (safe) relationship with someone you aren't married to F.F.S.....its 2012!! I'm not suggesting we all randomly sleep around with everyone who walks by, but let's not pretend that women want to marry and live happily ever after with every guy we sleep with!

Finally Someone with sanity!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

also - sex is a 2 way thing - it isn't men using women. The fun goes both ways...
    [/quote]

unless it is a three way thing....
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Maybe you could just talk him into another threesome. You, him & the stripper. That way, no one is left out.

that is how Angie and I met...maybe you will make a new friend!

Yea, you never know. Maybe even a new part-time job.

it is all about networking...

&& the tips.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    First off, if you guys are dating on and off and not an exclusive couple it really shouldn't matter what he does in his free time. If he was with this stripper girl before, I'm sure he is thinking of the possibility of getting with her again. He's not going to his place.... does that mean if they were at her place they wouldn't do it? I doubt that. You should just relax and whatever happens with him happens. You go do your thing and stop worrying about this one guy that you have been dating on and off.
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not a chance. This sounds like intuition and I would be done. But- that's just me. There is still some kind of attachment there if he is taking her out to dinner for her birthday. Seriously, do you do this with people you are done with? Um, no.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

also - sex is a 2 way thing - it isn't men using women. The fun goes both ways...
    [/quote]

unless it is a three way thing....
    [/quote]

I think they just all need to bang and get it over with.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Honey, he is not taking your relationship seriously, so why should you? He is going to do what he wants to do and he doesn't care how you feel about it. Dump this guy if you are looking for something serious. Or keep him but see other people yourself. Either way, you are looking for commitment where there isn't any!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Thanks for proving my point that men are stupid
    Us men are stupid? Look at the girl who's gettin' played!
    http://www.buuurn.com/

Let's dispense with the generalizations and think rationally here for a second. You are hearing a lot of information you probably don't want to hear [but likely suspect]. You started out with a vague scenario, only to provide more details when you attempted to rationalize your stance. The crowd still votes, "nay."

If he liked it, he would've put a ring on it.
    -wtk

After only 3 months?!?! That's a little extreme to be talking marriage and rings after 3 months of dating!!!

Agreed, but it's not soon to be talking about some kind of commitment. With my current boyfriend, who I plan to marry, exclusivity and commitment came up before 6 weeks. He's clearly not ready commit to you and your son as a package deal.
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW. Let him go ASAP. Is this really how you want to start a relationship? Sounds like my ex...who I was with for 5 years and 2 babies later I've realized he is the biggest piece of **** I have or will ever meet. GET OUT NOW!!! I now have a man that has opened every car door for me the past 15 months and he thinks about how I will feel before he says or does something. He's not a rich man, LOL. But having someone who adores you and loves you for who you are is so much better than being rich! The guy for you is out there somewhere and you will know when you meet him. DON"T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE!!!!! =)
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Honestly I would have left after he said that sentence. Sounds like something's up.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Ah. I have been bitten by the jealousy before. This would make me feel insanely insecure. Insanely. I wouldn't take it as a red flag though because he was upfront and honest and I value honesty above all things. I think the "no b/c shes not coming to my house" was a joke. I make jokes like that. They're crass, dry, and in poor taste but they are jokes and that's what it sounded like to me.

I can't call if its jealousy or intuition. What I will say is that you should be grateful that he was honest, and return the favor by being honest about your feelings. Just talk about it.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    3 months of casual on and off dating doesn't scream 'committed relationship' to me. I think he's given you as much honesty as he should be expected to with your relationship being where it is.

This. You're not monogamous until you actually have the talk, and both agree to be monogamous. Has this happened yet? Or you just hoping?

I would say any man who can pull threesomes and date strippers knows *exactly* what he's doing.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I really thought my reply through. I tried to look at it from every avenue I could. Your looking for a commitment, and my intuition tells me he doesn't. If your okay with not being his priority and number 1 girl then roll with it just know he will never be with just you. If you were my little sister I'd tell you to move on and save your loving and time for someone willing to give you the same level of love and respect in return.
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    Trust me, if he was truly "into" you...he wouldn't be hanging out with his ex still. No matter how close they are. End of story.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

I think they just all need to bang and get it over with.

Bang bang.