Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    And this is what people call a "tease".
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    if you're really serious about not losing your virginity until marriage, i suggest setting some clear boundaries with him. he's obviously trying to have sex with you.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    H.
    a.
    n.
    d. Job.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have very strict rules when it comes to sleeping - we snuggle for a little while, then once one of us is tired, we both roll over and fall asleep and that's it! No more touching til morning, haha.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    As long as you're waiting, at least let him bagpipe you. I don't think the armpits get enough play, anyways.

Oh for the love of gravy, i've pissed myself... again. Damnit, Skitty!
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You can still fool around without having sex. But the whole 'staying the night' thing is kindof a mixed signal to him. I understand missing him, but only stay for as long as you can, then go home. Your relationship will work out better if you do this, and then there's no chance of these 'annoying' habits of his.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Actually sleeping with your boyfriend probably ticks him off more than you......so have they gotten completely blue yet? \m/

Lmao!!!
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    And this is what people call a "tease".

Second this!!! If you are "sleeping" in bed with him, he is gonna want more. Especially if he is NOT a virgin. You are like a shiny gold prize. :drinker:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkthen.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Pillowpants and Listerfiend got your back girl :)
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    If you're not going to have sex with him, probably a good idea to stop sharing a bed. From your description he's not going to stop until he gets some.
  • greentiffanie
    greentiffanie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Dumber than a bag of hair, this one. :noway:

+1
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    HA HA...I got a kick out of all your comments....Just had to tell you all.

As for the virgin...yeah, stop being a **** tease. send him home. or give him a hand job, you'll still be a virgin I promise.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Solution: Use your hands and or mouth.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

chit chat.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the "Chit-chat, fun, and games" forum.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Pillowpants and Listerfiend got your back girl :)

bahahahaha
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?

It's totally unfair to sleep in the same bed with him if you guys are waiting. Like, "against the Geneva Convention" unfair.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Shocking, I know... but I think he's horny, honey.

She took the words out of my mouth.