Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I see your point- she knows that he apparently gets turned on sleeping together yet she doesnt leave the bed. I don't think it's fair that she have to hit the couch to avoid it but I (think) I see what you mean. And my point in bringing the other couples up was just that it's not impossible for two people to sleep together without having sex or being pressured to.
    If both people agree they don't want to have sex, I guess it could happen. I don't think that's the scenario here though.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    FLESHLIGHT

THIS!!!!! I DIE!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

lol yeah I agree with this.
  • _Wits_
    Options
    OR you can overload him with some methane cuddles...maybe that will kill his horny mood.
  • _Wits_
    Options
    Guys. She's gone now. You can stop giving her advice.

No! I'm not done here!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

No! I'm not done here!
    Am I the butch or the b*tch in this marriage? I need to know so I can respond appropriately.
  • _Wits_
    Options

No! I'm not done here!
    Am I the butch or the b*tch in this marriage? I need to know so I can respond appropriately.

Hmmm You're the b*tch I guess...you so pretty.
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Had a laugh reading this, was there also a funny thread about single beds in the same room ? Can someone link it ? Thanks
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Have you gotten a "Mushroom Stamp" on your head yet? Good thing your boyfriend isn't anything like my husband.. You would have been kicked out of the house... LMAO

Good luck waiting on that marriage proposal.. :)
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This thread needs to be Donkey Punched.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see OP is gone.

I was going to suggest that her boyfriend exercise a bit before bed, it will probably be a more restful night for both of them.

shake.gif

HA HA HA HA HA... PMSL.... HA HA HA HA

This thread is freaking hilarious!!!!
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Ive never committed homicide, but if I had to be around you for more then 2 minutes....I think that would all change.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    FLESHLIGHT
    I know my wife loves mine, only way she gets any sleep
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
    Arrrrr, keep yer stinkin' filthy mind off a my pirate's booty, matey. I be saving it til marriage, you scallywag.

Arrrr but a plunderer I be, twer it me I'd have taken it after a raughty night filled with rum and dance. All the lass' love my blunderbuss, the sight of it seduces many.
    Ye dirty bird. I cain't resist ye charms. Nor ye blunderbuss. Pass ye spiced rum, bucko.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

THIS!!! What a thread.......great for laughs on this Monday!! LOL!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    It is a matter of respect. If he can't respect your sleep, your health needs, and your body....then is he worth it? I would rather have a man who respects me and wants only the best for me. Don't give up on waiting. I've been with my BF 3.5 years and we are waiting.
    WTF!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh, the visual!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh, the visual!

*thump thump thump* :laugh:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have an agreement, if one of us wants to have sex and the other is too tired, whoever is horny waits until the other is asleep, and then takes care of it themselves. Perhaps you can suggest this to your bf.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Sorry to see OP is gone.

I was going to suggest that her boyfriend exercise a bit before bed, it will probably be a more restful night for both of them.

shake.gif

HA HA HA HA HA... PMSL.... HA HA HA HA

This thread is freaking hilarious!!!!

That product is hilarious!