site tells me to eat almost 3k cals a day,,,but I eat half that and still dont loose

Options

Replies

• cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Still spinning wheels, wonderful, I love this site, it's fun.
    I noticed
  • cvcman
    Options
    Either troll or just very bored and lonely. Certainly not here to have a sensible conversation.
    or maybe its YOU :)
  • cvcman
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    cvcman wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    This thread is making me nostalgic about Honeylisabee... ALL the caps emphasis! The amount of useful advise being completely ignored and excuses thrown out left, right and centre! When do we get a fake poster as the wife? :smiley:

IT WAS A CHEAT MEAL! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, GIVE UP MY CHEAT MEAL!?

You need help,,,seriously

That was not about you. It was about the poster referenced in the quote above.

oh,,,my mistake :)
  • liltadertat
    liltadertat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you messaged a moderator, you wouldn't still be here. Again, since you seem to have trouble connecting the dots, a website calculator won't be a "one size fits all". We don't have the answer. You should hop back over to those "messages" you sent. Maybe you got an answer :D Ohio State gave me the day off, of work and class, I can do this all day.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This thread is still happening? Don't feed the trolls tablespoons of oatmeal.
  • cvcman
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    If you exercise that much and don't lose weight on 1800 or whatever it was, you have a medical issue somewhere. There is just no way around that.

My routine is 125 miles on a bike per week. Run 5-10 miles per week, and lift heavy 5 days a week. I would drop so fast on 1800 (currently maintaining at 3600.

ok maintaining what ? what is your age,height,weight, sex ? I run on avg 40 plus miles a week,,,and bike 100 or so...my Garmin says ive biked 3100 miles this year so far and ran 890 something....again I dont make this stuff up and I try to be honest about everything
  • cvcman
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »
    This thread is still happening? Don't feed the trolls tablespoons of oatmeal.

you just cant leave it alone can ya...keep stirring
  • cvcman
    Options
    If you messaged a moderator, you wouldn't still be here. Again, since you seem to have trouble connecting the dots, a website calculator won't be a "one size fits all". We don't have the answer. You should hop back over to those "messages" you sent. Maybe you got an answer :D Ohio State gave me the day off, of work and class, I can do this all day.

yup sit on your butt all day......another pot stirrer....
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Either troll or just very bored and lonely. Certainly not here to have a sensible conversation.

Yes very good, the come back of a 10 year old.

• cvcman
    Options
    I laugh at the messages im getting off post re; some of YOU posters,,,its funny...3 or 4 different people and they ALL say the same thing about the same posters...lol and they are CORRECT !
  • cvcman
    Options

Yes very good, the come back of a 10 year old.

well I figured since you cant understand adults id try something more on your level,,,I see it still went over your head :)....why dont you just go away ?
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    200.gif
  • cvcman
    Options
    200.gif

how clever,,,,,,
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    So has anyone else tried out the new REPORT features? I just did. I'm not sure what all sort of insults pass for insults here but I'm pretty sure someone's gone well past 'asking for advice' and into 'insulting the people who reply just for the fun of it'.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    OP, I haven't read all of the replies here, so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. Do you own a fitbit? If not, I would suggest getting one. It might give you a better idea of your TDEE so you can better calculate your calories and activity level. I know it won't be 100% accurate, but its something. Also, have you taken measurements? If you are working out as much as you say, the scale may not be the best metric to judge your progress.
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    200.gif

how clever,,,,,,

200.gif
  • cvcman
    Options
    So has anyone else tried out the new REPORT features? I just did. I'm not sure what all sort of insults pass for insults here but I'm pretty sure someone's gone well past 'asking for advice' and into 'insulting the people who reply just for the fun of it'.
    Thank you Mr Policeman.....people replying "just for the fun of it" smh
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This has gotten really outrageous...

Can I ask, OP? Are you asking, because the "you should weigh _____ Lbs " under your food list, says you should be losing but you're not?

BINGO !!!!! Someone here CAN read,,,wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sentence that pops up every time you complete your day, isn't accurate for some. There are those who it seems to be spot-on, others not so much.

If what you're doing seems to be working for you, keep on keepin on but maybe just don't complete your diary? It's not necessary.

Hope that helps?

• cvcman
    Options
    OP, I haven't read all of the replies here, so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. Do you own a fitbit? If not, I would suggest getting one. It might give you a better idea of your TDEE so you can better calculate your calories and activity level. I know it won't be 100% accurate, but its something. Also, have you taken measurements? If you are working out as much as you say, the scale may not be the best metric to judge your progress.

No I dont,,,ill check into it though...thx....I do measure and not much chg.....
  • cvcman
    Options

I looked at it,,,I use a Garmin 310xt...it keeps track of hr,mph,pace,avg pace. total miles...you can do walking,biking,running,skiing etc....not sure if the fitbit is better ?