site tells me to eat almost 3k cals a day,,,but I eat half that and still dont loose

Replies

• cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    200.gif

how clever,,,,,,
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    So has anyone else tried out the new REPORT features? I just did. I'm not sure what all sort of insults pass for insults here but I'm pretty sure someone's gone well past 'asking for advice' and into 'insulting the people who reply just for the fun of it'.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    OP, I haven't read all of the replies here, so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. Do you own a fitbit? If not, I would suggest getting one. It might give you a better idea of your TDEE so you can better calculate your calories and activity level. I know it won't be 100% accurate, but its something. Also, have you taken measurements? If you are working out as much as you say, the scale may not be the best metric to judge your progress.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    cvcman wrote: »
    200.gif

how clever,,,,,,

200.gif
  • cvcman
    So has anyone else tried out the new REPORT features? I just did. I'm not sure what all sort of insults pass for insults here but I'm pretty sure someone's gone well past 'asking for advice' and into 'insulting the people who reply just for the fun of it'.
    Thank you Mr Policeman.....people replying "just for the fun of it" smh
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    This has gotten really outrageous...

Can I ask, OP? Are you asking, because the "you should weigh _____ Lbs " under your food list, says you should be losing but you're not?

BINGO !!!!! Someone here CAN read,,,wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sentence that pops up every time you complete your day, isn't accurate for some. There are those who it seems to be spot-on, others not so much.

If what you're doing seems to be working for you, keep on keepin on but maybe just don't complete your diary? It's not necessary.

Hope that helps?

• cvcman
    OP, I haven't read all of the replies here, so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. Do you own a fitbit? If not, I would suggest getting one. It might give you a better idea of your TDEE so you can better calculate your calories and activity level. I know it won't be 100% accurate, but its something. Also, have you taken measurements? If you are working out as much as you say, the scale may not be the best metric to judge your progress.

No I dont,,,ill check into it though...thx....I do measure and not much chg.....
  • cvcman

I looked at it,,,I use a Garmin 310xt...it keeps track of hr,mph,pace,avg pace. total miles...you can do walking,biking,running,skiing etc....not sure if the fitbit is better ?
  • cvcman

Can I ask, OP? Are you asking, because the "you should weigh _____ Lbs " under your food list, says you should be losing but you're not?

BINGO !!!!! Someone here CAN read,,,wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sentence that pops up every time you complete your day, isn't accurate for some. There are those who it seems to be spot-on, others not so much.

If what you're doing seems to be working for you, keep on keepin on but maybe just don't complete your diary? It's not necessary.

Hope that helps?

yea I find it not even close...glad it is for some...thank you !
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I laugh at the messages im getting off post re; some of YOU posters,,,its funny...3 or 4 different people and they ALL say the same thing about the same posters...lol and they are CORRECT !

Who are these people? What is the fabulous advice they are giving you that is so different from the other people in this thread who have been trying to help you figure out why the numbers are off?
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    OMG this is at 10 pages?! I can't believe this insanity is still going. The OP doesn't want help, he wants someone to bash MFP and say 'poor poor you, you're perfect and MFP is SO WRONG'.

(I miss all of our smiley faces because this one deserves a lot of them.)
  • cvcman
    OMG this is at 10 pages?! I can't believe this insanity is still going. The OP doesn't want help, he wants someone to bash MFP and say 'poor poor you, you're perfect and MFP is SO WRONG'.

great another one ....I dont want anybody to bash anything
  • cvcman
    kgeyser wrote: »
    I laugh at the messages im getting off post re; some of YOU posters,,,its funny...3 or 4 different people and they ALL say the same thing about the same posters...lol and they are CORRECT !

Who are these people? What is the fabulous advice they are giving you that is so different from the other people in this thread who have been trying to help you figure out why the numbers are off?
    They are people that messaged me and warned me about the site "nazi's"...and pointed out a few different pot stirrers....
  • cvcman

Hope that helps?

Heres what I have http://www.engadget.com/products/garmin/forerunner/310xt/
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member

I reported it last night when the namecalling began...and still nothing
  • cvcman
    malibu927 wrote: »

wow perhaps because there was NO name calling,,,other than what the posters trying to start trouble were doing to me....so maybe your efforts would be better spent not responding ?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member

They are people that messaged me and warned me about the site "nazi's"...and pointed out a few different pot stirrers....

And you trust these people to be reliable sources of information just because they messaged and said certain people are bad?

What advice did they have for you concerning your situation? I'm curious as to what they are telling you, since earlier in this thread you referenced all the fabulous advice you were getting through PMs that you weren't getting here in the forum. So what's their explanation for your dilemma?
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member

I call bobbins on the whole secret friends thing

• cvcman wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »

wow perhaps because there was NO name calling,,,other than what the posters trying to start trouble were doing to me....so maybe your efforts would be better spent not responding ?

Oh... OP. You provide me with much amusement.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member

great another one ....I dont want anybody to bash anything

I'm just in because I'm in dire need of entertainment and this is one of the best threads since the forums came back up. Keep being you, OP, because you're hilarious...when you're not being rude to people who were honestly trying to give you advice.