Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Granted, you are now in eternal hot flash hell, welcome to menopause!

I wish I had the remote control to jay's dreams. >:)

Granted you have the remote. But my dreams become your dreams as well. My nightmares are your nightmares. The demons that come to unravel my brain one neuron at a time with pain and agony and twisted fevered visions of hell and torment now call your mind home as well.

Still want to push that button? ;)

I wish the monster under my bed didn't look so much like me.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Oh Jay, cruel turn!
    Granted the monster looks like you, takes your turn at work, then for all your recreational activities as well. You are now labeled a fraud when it takes over your life.

I wish I had a date for Valentines Day.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you do- with a terrific & special person who is perfect for you, but at last minute he has to go save a pack of kittens from a burning building so reschedules with you. What a hero. With your free time, you have to babysit for Jay who needs much hand holding, cause he still believes in monsters under the bed. Sad.

Wish: she finds just the right book to read him at bedtime
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted, but the book she reads is full of culling poems, which if they don't kill the listener, renders them conpletely mad and the reader becomes the next poem. And you just checked the book out of the library.

I wish I had gone to the bathroom before we left.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    A good read.

Granted: you did. But during the plane ride, I bought you one tequila after another. Restroom out of order. You will only need to hold it for a few more hours.

Wish: I could be a tree for one day
  • SangreViento
    SangreViento Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Granted: You're a tree on a day they're turning the forest into a crop field.

I wish I didn't suffer from so much anxiety
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Granted. Now you're never bothered by anything, so you go sky diving, your parachute doesn't open, but you don't give a *kitten* as you plummet to the ground.

I wish people weren't so mean...
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Granted. You now live in the town of Stepford where everyone is pretty much a robot or pretending to be nice and actually want to lobotomize you.

I wish someone would do my laundry.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Granted. You have someone to do your laundry but they all get warn down and full of holes because you now have no money to buy new ones

I wish the air wasn't so dry.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    granted humidity is at all time high...every woman in the world hates you now because of bad hair days!!!

I wish her hair didnt look like a rats nest!!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted: her hair looks amazing in that double beehive. Gogo boots and fluorescent mini dress complete the look. It's your girlfriend & you are in deep love. You just hate her fashion sense.

Wish: he would take off that hockey mask
  • VixxyLiss
    VixxyLiss Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you don't, but then your house is repossessed because you didn't pay the mortgage

I wish I didn't have to walk the dogs on rainy days
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted: he does, but bares a close resemblance to the REAL Freddy Krueger only no teeth and half a nose.

Wish: Size 8 shoe size instead of a 10.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, your feet have shrunk however they keep on shrinking until they become unusable stumps.

Wish: That I was lying on a tropical beach with a delicious drink in my hand
  • jaymvita
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Granted, your feet have shrunk however they keep on shrinking until they become unusable stumps.

Wish: That I was lying on a tropical beach with a delicious drink in my hand

Granted, you're lying on a beach, drink in hand, but you've been paralyzed for the last hour. Your skin is baking up nice and crispy and your drink is just south of boiling now. Passers by admire the soft red glow and the smell of baked coconut chicken emanating from you.

I wish my back didn't hurt so much.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted, Now you don't feel anything anywhere and have no feeling where you really want to feel! :o Sorry that must suck! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I was 27 and could stay 27 always!

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are now permanently 27 but the rest of the world is aging much more quickly and you can just watch it all go by.

I wish I could get fit just by thinking about it.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted, Now you don't feel anything anywhere and have no feeling where you really want to feel! :o Sorry that must suck! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I was 27 and could stay 27 always!

Granted. You stay 27 but everyone else around a you now ages at 100x normal. Centuries fly by, civilizations rise and fall, loved one grow old and die while you remain 27. Oh and the drinking age is now raised to 28. Cheers!

I wish I didn't need to workout to maintain my abs.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you don't, because in this universe everyone has amazing, effort free abs. You are no longer a special snowflake. Don't even need push-ups.

Wish: I could plant a flag on the moon
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: you don't, because in this universe everyone has amazing, effort free abs. You are no longer a special snowflake. Don't even need push-ups.

Wish: I could plant a flag on the moon

I welcome the lack of pushups.

Granted, you travel to the moon and plant a flag. Then sit down and wait patiently for your flag to grow. Your specially padded helmet keeps you from being harmed as you fall sleep randomly while waiting for it to sprout. Your fellow lunar colonists stop by every few days to change your drool cup and pat your head as they ask you how your new flag is growing. You no longer hear the snickers as they walk away.

I wish you could see how ridiculous you looked waiting for that flag to grow.