Male members with only females on their friends list.

Options

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I do find it a little off-putting, but I am not absolute with anything as far as deleting them.....it totally depends on the interaction. I do have a lot more male friends here, so maybe I'm just a creepy man candy collector. :P

Yes you are
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are women. There are a lot of guys on here I wouldn't want to friend.
  • ryans5050
    ryans5050 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind too, there's a lot more women here than there are us men. But having ALL women, yea that seems a bit off to me. I tend to not look at the sex of the person as much as I look at what they're doing and if the potential MFP friendship is going to be mutually beneficial to both of us..
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

I delete them right away. It just kind of pisses me off.

So let me get this straight. This person never creeped on you. Never bothered you outside of FR'ing you that you willingly accepted. And yet it pisses you off? You do know that about 90% of the population on MFP is female right (making up a number, females are just a higher number on MFP). I automatically accept male FR's and still if you look into my FL you will think that I'm collecting females.

Its your FL, you don't have to justify to anyone who/why you add/delete anyone but please, keep your judgmental mentality to yourself. Not all of us are creepers.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I just add a few dudes so I look legit.

Hahaha! Sneeky sneeky :D
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

this. you need to add a guy for every 5 chicks. so there is a guy on your top 6.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I don't usually go through people's friend lists... :huh: Am I the weird one?

I was thinking the same thing. But, I'm new so I wouldnt even have thought of it.:frown:

I usually click on someone's profile page to see what they are about. If I see all hot women as the 6 or 8 friends that show on the profile page, then I click to see all their friends.
  • djkronyx
    djkronyx Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I add very few people. The only guys on my short list of friends are people I know. Otherwise I have no desire to go randomly add some guy I don't know who needs attention by posting half naked profile pics.. As far as the women go, most have added me with the exception of one or two. All together I find it strange that people have so many "friends" (both men and women) with whom they have no contact with in real life (unlike other social sites like FB). I guess it's for the "support". Oh well, maybe it's just me. Happy Friday :smile:
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options

this. you need to add a guy for every 5 chicks. so there is a guy on your top 6.

exactly! it wouldn't be so obvious.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I personally think it's a little creepy....
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    We, men, are in need of sensitive woman friends because deep down we want to cry.

Deep down... thats what your hoping to hear.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I only have women on mine. 8 total. 2 of them are my daughters.

Get over it.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I personnaly don't care what she thinks
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Maybe they enjoy reading about TOM.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Lord knows I do
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    Honestly, I really tried to find a reason this would matter. I just can't find one.

I find caring about who is on who's friends list slightly insecure.

Personally, I find men to be better friends.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who does that on Facebook. Every good-looking woman I know has received a friend request from him, and he's never met any of them. He doesn't do the same to the males, or even women outside a specific age range. He's a lonely guy, lol.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I like keeping track of my female friends TOM so I know when to dig into their trash cans for used tampons
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    some dudes just aren't that smart..