Male members with only females on their friends list.

Options

Replies

• Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't even look at people's friends lists.. I just accept everyone and delete them if they give me a reason to. Im too lazy lol
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's not my fault!. . I get a FR and I accept!. . ..I can't help it that I'm charming, funny, AND good looking!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I'm pretty fond of attractive females, my friends list is full of them, so I try not to judge.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    so what.

It's mostly women here anyways. I go on dedicated bodybuilding forums for my male interaction.
  • Just_Alyssa
    Just_Alyssa Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pretty people problems.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    why would u go and check??????????
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i dont really care.................
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I don't usually go through people's friend lists... :huh: Am I the weird one?

^^ this! ^^
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

and then this!! lol
  • mdjcpa75
    mdjcpa75 Posts: 17
    Options
    Nope. Doesn't bother me. Send them my way. I need to build up my male harem! LOL!

AGREED! LOL!! Send them my way!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I can't stay away from MFP! Why do people think it's weird that I would read all the replies to a thread that I started?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Why not?

I know that for many people, it can be a way of seeing if someone is reasonably trustworthy. I have heard disturbing stories about a number of males on this site. And I see wall updates where some (primarily women) will ask "Does anyone know this guy?". If you have friends who can vouch for someone or not, then by all means make use of those resources.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I came here to look for more hot chickies for my FL.. :laugh: :wink: :laugh: ...jk ... get over it sweetie... :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I will bite (literally) hahaha

Women motivate me and inspire me way more than any guy can. Yes I have mostly women as friends on here. It has nothing to do with how "revealing" their pics are as some think.

you are actually exactly who the OP should be worried about. you have behaved in a very creepy and perverted manner on here by harassing at least two women i know using fake accounts. i didn't find it funny and neither did the women who were harassed by you. i am amazed you were not banned for that.

Creepy creepy
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few that have made me go :huh:

Creepometer2_zps2a259734.gif

But generally if the request doesn't have a message and we have no friends in common I just deny anyway, whether it's a guy, girl, poodle, whatever.

I always check the friend list, just to see if they know any of my friends.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    <--- I changed my profile pic for a few hours just to honor the idea of being "collected"....ROTFL!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    No, I feel flattered and think "How on earth did I get here?!"
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I will bite (literally) hahaha

Women motivate me and inspire me way more than any guy can. Yes I have mostly women as friends on here. It has nothing to do with how "revealing" their pics are as some think.

you are actually exactly who the OP should be worried about. you have behaved in a very creepy and perverted manner on here by harassing at least two women i know using fake accounts. i didn't find it funny and neither did the women who were harassed by you. i am amazed you were not banned for that.

When you actually know the details of the situation then talk to me about me.

So what were the details?
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    I personally think it's a little creepy....

And yet you were all googly about profiles with only shirtless men....Hypocrisy much?
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

I delete them right away. It just kind of pisses me off.

You're judging the females on a dude's FL that are showing a lot of skin and yet here you are, posing in what looks like a bikini....

Sounds legit...

Awesome laying of the smackdown, woman!