Male members with only females on their friends list.

Options

Replies

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    What bothers me is the number of ladies that are saying they do no investigation what so ever into the people they have as friends on the internet. I will look at everything I possibly can before I decide if I want someone in my life or not, and yes, if their friends list is nothing but chicks with boob shots, I have no desire to be one of their collection.

I am here to help people get healthy through diet and exercise, I am not here seeking attention from men to make me feel better about myself, I have a husband that does that.

Some of you guys need to be careful, not everyone on the internet is who they claim to be, trust me on that.

Lol It's a fitness site. We're not inviting them over for dinner.
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    <--- I changed my profile pic for a few hours just to honor the idea of being "collected"....ROTFL!

And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! ;-)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few that have made me go :huh:

Creepometer2_zps2a259734.gif

But generally if the request doesn't have a message and we have no friends in common I just deny anyway, whether it's a guy, girl, poodle, whatever.

I always check the friend list, just to see if they know any of my friends.

Ditto-
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    It's not my fault!. . I get a FR and I accept!. . ..I can't help it that I'm charming, funny, AND good looking!

Oh em gee. Chili cheese Fritos are the *kitten*! Now I'm hungry. Dammit! :bigsmile:
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    There's dirty old men and playahs on this site? :ohwell: Oh say it ain't so. :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

I delete them right away. It just kind of pisses me off.

This is why I keep my token male friend.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think there is nothing wrong with a male member having only female friends if they are good friends. I hate this site being used like facebook and i like to have male friends as there comments are very genuine. My good friend is on here and all his friends are females not a thing wrong there
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I will bite (literally) hahaha

Women motivate me and inspire me way more than any guy can. Yes I have mostly women as friends on here. It has nothing to do with how "revealing" their pics are as some think.

you are actually exactly who the OP should be worried about. you have behaved in a very creepy and perverted manner on here by harassing at least two women i know using fake accounts. i didn't find it funny and neither did the women who were harassed by you. i am amazed you were not banned for that.

If this is true thats VERY creepy!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I don't usually go through people's friend lists... :huh: Am I the weird one?

Yeah. :bigsmile:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Women motivate me and inspire me way more than any guy can. Yes I have mostly women as friends on here. It has nothing to do with how "revealing" their pics are as some think.

you are actually exactly who the OP should be worried about. you have behaved in a very creepy and perverted manner on here by harassing at least two women i know using fake accounts. i didn't find it funny and neither did the women who were harassed by you. i am amazed you were not banned for that.

When you actually know the details of the situation then talk to me about me.

So what were the details?

Yes. I'm curious as well. This good be a good chance for you to clear the air . .
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    <--- I changed my profile pic for a few hours just to honor the idea of being "collected"....ROTFL!

And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! ;-)

You're welcome. Like the bikini top in the pic, I do what I can to support worthy causes.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Do you feel the same way about a female that has all male friends? Would she be considered a lady pimp or is that ok? The way I see it, its pretty simple.. if you dont want to be friends with someone, you don't accept and you keep it moving. I've never had a problem with anyone on here. I like all of my friends. Dudes, chicks, boobs, arms, whatever their picture is and regardless of whos on their friend list.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think there is nothing wrong with a male member having only female friends if they are good friends. I hate this site being used like facebook and i like to have male friends as there comments are very genuine. My good friend is on here and all his friends are females not a thing wrong there

THIS!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    What bothers me is the number of ladies that are saying they do no investigation what so ever into the people they have as friends on the internet. I will look at everything I possibly can before I decide if I want someone in my life or not, and yes, if their friends list is nothing but chicks with boob shots, I have no desire to be one of their collection.

I am here to help people get healthy through diet and exercise, I am not here seeking attention from men to make me feel better about myself, I have a husband that does that.

Some of you guys need to be careful, not everyone on the internet is who they claim to be, trust me on that.

we're on the same page :smile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Seriouosly. I have never sent a FR to anyone on my FL. They all sent me FRs. At one time, I had all women and they were all hot. I am definitely not a collector.

Or maybe I am. I am sending out internet thought control hormones causing the women to send me FRs if they are hot.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    She said "Male members". Heh-heh. Heh.

small-bnb.gif

This was my first thought when I saw the post on a frineds wall...
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I just add a few dudes so I look legit.

this. you need to add a guy for every 5 chicks. so there is a guy on your top 6.

oohhh I never did the math before...good point.... must hunt for male friends...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    There's no males on my friends list :L

By choice or circumstance? You can fix that easily if you chose to do so.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    why would u go and check??????????

If I have never seen someone on the forums or a friends posts, and don't know them and get a FR from them, I always check them out first. I had a scary creepy stalker person on here a few months back that really creeped me out. Now I am cautious. If the person is a complete unknown, I check their FL to see if we have mutuals. If it is too large a FL, I will post to my FL asking for references first. Sometimes, I will take a chance on an unknown if their FR message sways me to do so. If not, I will ignore it, and move on. I don't need to have another creepy stalker person in my life.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

When you actually know the details of the situation then talk to me about me.

So what were the details?

Yes. I'm curious as well. This good be a good chance for you to clear the air . .

I'm pretty interested as well, as I had a friend with the alleged creeper as a friend, and she said she had to hide him because he was so creepy...