Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I confess the profile pic snafu is ticking me off! I changed my pic yesterday morning. After a couple hours, it changed into the ghost-no-profile-pic picture. Then, when I logged out and logged back in, it went back to my old biceps shot.

So this time, I completely deleted the biceps picture from my gallery. We'll see what happens!

But I've been seeing the superhero lady picture since yesterday!

So it's only screwed up for me?!? Great...

Might try clearing your cache to flush the old photo out of history.

Huh, whut? LOL
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    Confession: If I sit down for a meal I will drink whatever is in front of me non stop until I get up. Doesn't matter what it is, coffee, water, iced tea, beer..... That was part of the reason I started losing weight fairly quickly when I stopped ordering calorie laden drinks when we went out, it was not uncommon for me to have 4+ of whatever drink in the hour or so we'd be at a restaurant. Now I usually stick with coffee or unsweetened iced tea.

Me too. When I was heavy, it would be beer, diet soda, Long Islands, coffee, Beam & diet...4 or 5 at a sitting.

Now I order the same thing at every restaurant - water with lime. No problem drinking 4 or 5 of those!

Were you able to walk out of the restaurant after?!? I love me a good Long Island, but after 2, I'm toast. :D

I'm 3+ years sober now, so I can joke about it...but in my prime, my booze tolerance was pretty ridiculous!

Oh, well done! 3-ish years clean and sober was about the time I started to feel like my brain was really kicking back into gear, if that makes sense. I can't quite believe it, but I will be reaching 29 years without alcohol or drugs this July. Good stuff :)

That's huge! Way to go!

• quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    To help get us to page 1000, I will post some pictures of the tops I got last weekend.

This one is from Old Navy and I ADORE it. I've used that word a lot lately. :smiley:
    14upomck9aos.jpg

This one is from Maurices. My husband REALLY likes it, I just think it's okay.
    1fak1gsj4oek.jpg

Both cute. I actually like the second one a little more. (Helping with the page 1000 thing.)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Nothing big to confess today, but I will have to delete my lunch as I decided to make scones this morning and basically ate that after breakfast and now my lunch will be voided out. I need to learn to make myself a big salad and be happy. The scone wasn't even that good. Meh.....

I want an orange scone from Panera or a blueberry one from Starbucks SO bad! It won't go well with my lower carb thing at the moment, but I REALLY want one. Sorry yours wasn't very good. That sucks.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    You know what needs to be at the top of page 1000? Super shark eating a spoonful of cocoa powder! LOL
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: If I sit down for a meal I will drink whatever is in front of me non stop until I get up. Doesn't matter what it is, coffee, water, iced tea, beer..... That was part of the reason I started losing weight fairly quickly when I stopped ordering calorie laden drinks when we went out, it was not uncommon for me to have 4+ of whatever drink in the hour or so we'd be at a restaurant. Now I usually stick with coffee or unsweetened iced tea.

Me too. When I was heavy, it would be beer, diet soda, Long Islands, coffee, Beam & diet...4 or 5 at a sitting.

Now I order the same thing at every restaurant - water with lime. No problem drinking 4 or 5 of those!

Were you able to walk out of the restaurant after?!? I love me a good Long Island, but after 2, I'm toast. :D

I'm 3+ years sober now, so I can joke about it...but in my prime, my booze tolerance was pretty ridiculous!

I have my 6 months anniversary next week, I hope I can make it as long as you!

That's awesome! Congratulations to both of you.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    You know what needs to be at the top of page 1000? Super shark eating a spoonful of cocoa powder! LOL

While wearing a trash bag and drowning a jar of peanut butter!

@Tubbs216 can you make that happen?!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    olx3dzd1yhjb.jpg

Still looking. Is this close enough?
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Nothing big to confess today, but I will have to delete my lunch as I decided to make scones this morning and basically ate that after breakfast and now my lunch will be voided out. I need to learn to make myself a big salad and be happy. The scone wasn't even that good. Meh.....
    How disappointing!

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    To help get us to page 1000, I will post some pictures of the tops I got last weekend.

This one is from Old Navy and I ADORE it. I've used that word a lot lately. :smiley:
    14upomck9aos.jpg

1fak1gsj4oek.jpg

Both cute. I actually like the second one a little more. (Helping with the page 1000 thing.)

I like the first one more, but with my manly, wide shoulders I'd never pull it off.
  • Tubbs216
    Options

Pretty tops!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Why are we not on page 1000 yet? I'm supposed to be leaving work soon!

Really, I'm about 15 minutes from where I'm interviewing, and need 5 minutes to change my pants/shoes, so even getting there 15 minutes early, I don't have to leave for half an hour.

BUT THE PANIC! ;)

Ooh good luck! Hope it goes well. Deep breaths and SMILE!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

14upomck9aos.jpg

1fak1gsj4oek.jpg

I like the first one more, but with my manly, wide shoulders I'd never pull it off.

I didn't think I could either, but it was rather flattering.
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Pretty tops!

Thanks!

• cashewsareyum
    cashewsareyum Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself with shoes and clothes on because it makes me feel better to know that I added like 0.5kgs to the scale and that my real weight is actually lower than that.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

Oh, well done! 3-ish years clean and sober was about the time I started to feel like my brain was really kicking back into gear, if that makes sense. I can't quite believe it, but I will be reaching 29 years without alcohol or drugs this July. Good stuff :)

Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

I want an orange scone from Panera or a blueberry one from Starbucks SO bad! It won't go well with my lower carb thing at the moment, but I REALLY want one. Sorry yours wasn't very good. That sucks.

Starbucks petite vanilla bean scones are delightful.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Alright, all. I'm going to miss 1000, but I've posted like 20 times today so I still feel like I've accomplished something. Ha!

Remember: You are all super great.

And faces are high in protein.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options

Dunking a jar of peanut butter in the water!
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Getting closer!

riuhoqfnqice.gif
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options

While wearing a trash bag and drowning a jar of peanut butter!

@Tubbs216 can you make that happen?!

Ooooh, beat me to it and I forgot the trash bag! How could I possibly forget that?!