Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    How do we get @Italian_Buju to come back?! Also, where has Lois been? @m1xm0d3 thanks for holding it down for the fellas. Glad to see you stuck around.

@ASG_21 nice to put a user name with @susieqshusband. Welcome, Lurky Lurkerson.

This made me snort LOL... Awesome. And welcome Mr. Susie!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Thanks for all the anniversary wishes and me showing off my flowers. I will probably be out of touch for a couple of days, but I will try and log in long enough to keep my streak going!!!
    Have fun! :)

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    How do we get @Italian_Buju to come back?! Also, where has Lois been? @m1xm0d3 thanks for holding it down for the fellas. Glad to see you stuck around.

@ASG_21 nice to put a user name with @susieqshusband. Welcome, Lurky Lurkerson.

lol :p Now I keep calling him Lurky McLurkerson... I think it shall be his new nickname. ;)

I can't believe I left out that part. :smiley:

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    So, I don't know if anyone remembers my crazy bug bite rash on my leg or not. I had been to immediate care a couple of times and had taken a course of Keflex but it never got any better. It got super bad over this past weekend so I went to my regular doc on Monday and she drew some blood to test. I just got back from there with a Lyme disease diagnosis and a month's supply of doxycycline as my parting gift. Woo! That's what I get for living in the woods, I guess. LOL
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Weird question - has anyone here ever dealt with ovarian cysts? The last 2 months I've had progressively more pain in my left side. I've gone in to the doc and had an ultrasound, but the image of the left ovary was not clear for some reason. So, am waiting for a follow up with my regular doc in a couple weeks. Just wondered whether anyone has had cysts and can tell me what helped the pain.

I'm keeping on top of the situation... I'm healthy otherwise, about 22 lbs from my goal weight of 160lbs, and don't have a history of any other medical issues. Thanks for your input!

While I can't help, I know that a few posters here have mentioned having ovarian cysts, at least two that I can recall. @Francl27 was one of them, but she seems to have left us, and I don't remember the second--so here's hoping someone else will pitch in with their thoughts. :)

Whatever happened to @Francl27 I think she went on vacation. I am surprised she never came back. Hope all is ok with her. ..

I am not sure if she's back yet from vacation, but didn't she mention that it was harder for her to keep up? She posts every now & then in the Gelato group.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    So, I made the peanut butter cookies that we talked about earlier. I used Stevia like I planned to. They were my dinner. The entire batch...830 calories. Not bad. I still have 500ish calories left too! :)

This is the update I was waiting for! I would've had the whole batch for dinner, too. 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup baking stevia? 1 egg? I would've put a few chocolate chips in there, cuz, well... I like 'em. I wonder if that would mess up the structure too much?

If I could trust myself to have a bag of chocolate chips in the house, I would have put some in!! Sadly, I can't keep stuff like that here. If/when I buy them, I know that they will be gone that same day...and that just doesn't always fit into my calories :(
    Anyhow, yes..1c pb, 1 egg, and 1 c sugar (but I did about 3/4c stevia). Bake 350 degrees...I took them out at 8 minutes but they probably should have stayed another minute or two.

Yum I will have to try this sometime. Also, weren't you the one who said that confectioners sugar & peanut butter taste like a Reese's Cup filling?

I might have to make the Eggless Cookie Dough recipe again too.

I think I am going to try & make more homemade desserts than buying a ton of packaged snacks that are easier to binge on.
    The recipe on my jar of PB said 1 cup PB, 1/2 cup sugar and one egg. I made a half batch (whisked the egg, weighed it and removed half). It was quite wet so I also added a TBS flour to make it the right consistency. 325 for 15 mins. Made 6 cookies. They were really good warm, not bad this morning and won't be good tomorrow. Oh, I also added 25g Reeces Pieces but they kind of melted and I wouldn't bother to do that again.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    So, I don't know if anyone remembers my crazy bug bite rash on my leg or not. I had been to immediate care a couple of times and had taken a course of Keflex but it never got any better. It got super bad over this past weekend so I went to my regular doc on Monday and she drew some blood to test. I just got back from there with a Lyme disease diagnosis and a month's supply of doxycycline as my parting gift. Woo! That's what I get for living in the woods, I guess. LOL

Oh no!! Take care of you!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Everyone was chatty last night while Iwas dropping half a plate of Greek food down my jeans leg and thinking at least it was Greek dressing and neither peanut butter not chocolate that went down my left thigh. LOL. I was seriously pissed that I dropped half of a $13 plate of food though.

Today, I am tempting fate. I ordered a chili-cheese baked potato for lunch even though I am wearing white pants and a black and white top.

Hehehe! Good luck tempting fate :)

I win!!! No chili or.cheese on my clothes!!!

You realize, of course, that you'll now spill something like.... coffee/tea/water on your pants juuuuust as you're thinking the threat has passed.... :wink:
    My husband once spilled half of his tea all down his white shirt on the way to work, and then when he got there, realised he'd put on non-matching shoes - it was dark when he was going out the door, and he just grabbed two black shoes, not checking to see if they were a pair. He said people looked at him strangely all day. You think?!

I remember when I was in Elementary school I had to wear my babysitter's shoes to school since I somehow forgot to put some on before leaving the house. She was probably 50-60 at the time & maybe a size 9-10 & I am sure it looked like I was wearing clown shoes.

I've been nearly leaving the house in my slippers most days for the past few weeks. So far I've only ever gotten as far as the car before I realise (I usually only take one step out the front door) so it's not too bad. It feels as though it's only a matter of time before I drive to work in my slippers though.

LOL! It would be even more hilarious if you had crazy slippers like ones that looked like a dog or a cat.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    @MoHousdon Congrats on your accomplishment in catching up on the thread! That took dedication! :smile: You deserve a Major Award! (<---- This is a reference to the holiday movie A Christmas Story, which happens to be one of my favorite movies... the dad describes the "leg lamp" he wins in a contest as a "major award." Ha!! )

You mean this lamp?! In case you didn't know, I'm fluent in movie quotes, song lyrics, and sarcasm.

tq7gytmjfx2q.gif

• supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    All of you who posted honestly are wicked, it's people like you who are actually going to identify your mountains to climb rather than burying your heads in any kid of laurels and suffer beneath, making you the most likely people to beat them. That's a hell of a thing.

I couldn't have biscuits in the house. SO had to give up buying them in support because even if they were hidden I'd find them. Dam it, I'd smell them out and one or two was never enough. They're literally my cryptonite. It actually got to the point once where I knew that it took three quarters of a specific pack to drink a cup of tea by ONLY dunking biscuits. I had to ween off of them, and ever since, and we're talking about a year ago, I'm still a little too drawn to them to be comfortable!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    @MoHousdon Congrats on your accomplishment in catching up on the thread! That took dedication! :smile: You deserve a Major Award! (<---- This is a reference to the holiday movie A Christmas Story, which happens to be one of my favorite movies... the dad describes the "leg lamp" he wins in a contest as a "major award." Ha!! )

You mean this lamp?! In case you didn't know, I'm fluent in movie quotes, song lyrics, and sarcasm.

tq7gytmjfx2q.gif

+1 for the movie. A Christmas Story is my alltime favorite. Luckily I work at a children's hospital so I can get away with playing it at Christmastime!!! I am also fluent in the above list!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Oh no. That's terrible! I hope they caught it in time. Not to scare you, but I hope you know what Lyme disease is like if they don't catch it in time. Make sure you take your antibiotic faithfully! Hugs. <3

I think it's relatively early, but yeah, the stories about late stage are not at all encouraging. What's disappointing is that I started going to the doctor about it like a month ago and only now am I getting a diagnosis. I'm also super great at not putting the pieces together, so I've pretty much been ignoring the daily headaches, fatigue and muscle aches.

@AngryViking1970 I'm hopeful they caught it soon enough that your round of antibiotics will kill it dead and you can get to feeling better. Good thing you went to the doctor.

• MoHousdon
    edited July 2015
    Options

I have to admit, I was confused because I thought I was still in the private group. I may have a sugar high from my sweet tea and inhaled zucchini bar. :blush:

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Yay for @MoHousdon!!!
    Oh no @AngryViking1970, take those meds and get better soon!!!
    I love Lurky McLurkerson! Ha!
    Yes @kellyjellybellyjelly, peanut butter and powdered sugar is EXACTLY like the inside of a Reese's! Its dangerous!

Also- I am in the jeans, tshirts, and tank tops group. I don't dress up unless I have to...which is like, almost never. :)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Thanks for all the anniversary wishes and me showing off my flowers. I will probably be out of touch for a couple of days, but I will try and log in long enough to keep my streak going!!!

Happy anniversary and have a great trip <3
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Oh no. That's terrible! I hope they caught it in time. Not to scare you, but I hope you know what Lyme disease is like if they don't catch it in time. Make sure you take your antibiotic faithfully! Hugs. <3

I think it's relatively early, but yeah, the stories about late stage are not at all encouraging. What's disappointing is that I started going to the doctor about it like a month ago and only now am I getting a diagnosis. I'm also super great at not putting the pieces together, so I've pretty much been ignoring the daily headaches, fatigue and muscle aches.

@AngryViking1970 I'm hopeful they caught it soon enough that your round of antibiotics will kill it dead and you can get to feeling better. Good thing you went to the doctor.

Same
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Weird question - has anyone here ever dealt with ovarian cysts? The last 2 months I've had progressively more pain in my left side. I've gone in to the doc and had an ultrasound, but the image of the left ovary was not clear for some reason. So, am waiting for a follow up with my regular doc in a couple weeks. Just wondered whether anyone has had cysts and can tell me what helped the pain.

I'm keeping on top of the situation... I'm healthy otherwise, about 22 lbs from my goal weight of 160lbs, and don't have a history of any other medical issues. Thanks for your input!

While I can't help, I know that a few posters here have mentioned having ovarian cysts, at least two that I can recall. @Francl27 was one of them, but she seems to have left us, and I don't remember the second--so here's hoping someone else will pitch in with their thoughts. :)

Whatever happened to @Francl27 I think she went on vacation. I am surprised she never came back. Hope all is ok with her. ..

I am not sure if she's back yet from vacation, but didn't she mention that it was harder for her to keep up? She posts every now & then in the Gelato group.
    I believe she's back. I've seen her make posts on the food and nutrition forum.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Yay for @MoHousdon!!!
    Oh no @AngryViking1970, take those meds and get better soon!!!
    I love Lurky McLurkerson! Ha!
    Yes @kellyjellybellyjelly, peanut butter and powdered sugar is EXACTLY like the inside of a Reese's! Its dangerous!

Also- I am in the jeans, tshirts, and tank tops group. I don't dress up unless I have to...which is like, almost never. :)
    I actually quite like to, I'm just not very good at it. :/
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    All of you who posted honestly are wicked, it's people like you who are actually going to identify your mountains to climb rather than burying your heads in any kid of laurels and suffer beneath, making you the most likely people to beat them. That's a hell of a thing.

I couldn't have biscuits in the house. SO had to give up buying them in support because even if they were hidden I'd find them. Dam it, I'd smell them out and one or two was never enough. They're literally my cryptonite. It actually got to the point once where I knew that it took three quarters of a specific pack to drink a cup of tea by ONLY dunking biscuits. I had to ween off of them, and ever since, and we're talking about a year ago, I'm still a little too drawn to them to be comfortable!

I think that is so true! You have to be honest with yourself to be able to overcome obstacles. Welcome!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I feel ill now from my food intake so far today.

What I've had:
    3 zucchini bars with cream cheese frosting (not logged in my diary :blush: )
    1 Rice Krispie Treat
    1 serving of Ruffles potato chips with French onion dip (one of my most favoritest snacks)
    1 cup of diced watermelon (no, I did not learn my lesson from my personal watermelon the other night)
    1 bite of a subpar donut (threw the rest in the garbage)
    6 baby carrots
    3 small florets of cauliflower
    1 serving of ranch dip
    1 24 oz. venti Starbucks black sweet tea (my new summer obsession)
    1 peanut butter supreme Quest Bar
    4 tortilla rollups
    3 pieces of puppy chow
    40 oz. water