Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I was such a child last night, wanted a takeaway for tea but nobody else did, so you would think I should say good, I can stick to my calories, but nope, I sulked, to myself. And had chocolate and crisps for tea, but hey, was still within my calories :smile:

I felt like such a kid yesterday eating Frankenberry cereal for breakfast.

My SO would love that stuff! We already come back from US trips with huge boxes of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries.

I just flexed to check out my arm in my office mirror. It's a tiny cheap "locker" mirror that I have on the wall and it's to prevent disasters like walking around sporting a mascara smear or food in my teeth, so I had to move around to view my whole arm.

I like muscles. :) But I'm really glad nobody saw me do that.

I like muscles too.

Me too, but mine are still under a protective layer.

Mine, too. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's the crappy weather, PMS, fall allergies, or what, but all I want to do this whole week has been to crawl back into bed with a good book and lots of chocolate. My eating has been pretty bad (although I did get my fudgy brownie and I don't regret it). I need to start logging my food again...

I felt this way this AM. I honestly felt my NSV was just getting out of bed. And showering. And getting to work.

On some days, those truly are victories. I speak from experience! :)

Yep, I almost posted it in the NSV thread! Because today...it was a victory. I have been plowing along getting stuff done today (losing a bit of focus now obviously) but definitely feeling a lot better! Now I need YOU to feel better (you should be heading off to bed soon, you can dream of that cheesecake!).

And it's an awesome victory! <3 I know how hard it is some days. Glad you're feeling better. :smiley: Yup, it's phones-off time for me and bed in about 45 minutes. :) Goodnight, folks! ;)

Bed time for you, and I'm sitting here with 2 hours remaining in the work day.

Night-night! :)

Yeah, our time differences are pretty significant! I'm ahead of the U.S. by 8 to 12 hours, depending on the state--Not sure about Canada's time zone, though. :)

We're the same as the U.S. Unless you live in Newfoundland. They have their own time, 30 minutes ahead of the rest of the maritimes.

I posted this at 5 am in case you want to know how far ahead of me you are.

That would be exactly seven hours, then! ;) It's noon here. :)

Oh, that post says 10.15am in England, so you're not too far from us. :)

Yup, the UK falls pretty close to us in the Middle East, timezone-wise. :)
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm out of town for work most of next week (POF, expect a message shortly!), so I have to come in on Sunday for a couple of hours to do a few things (sign off on payroll, prep a weekly report, etc). This has made me utterly USELESS today.

...but my manager's off so nobody's really paying attention to me.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I was such a child last night, wanted a takeaway for tea but nobody else did, so you would think I should say good, I can stick to my calories, but nope, I sulked, to myself. And had chocolate and crisps for tea, but hey, was still within my calories :smile:

I felt like such a kid yesterday eating Frankenberry cereal for breakfast.

My SO would love that stuff! We already come back from US trips with huge boxes of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries.

I just flexed to check out my arm in my office mirror. It's a tiny cheap "locker" mirror that I have on the wall and it's to prevent disasters like walking around sporting a mascara smear or food in my teeth, so I had to move around to view my whole arm.

I like muscles. :) But I'm really glad nobody saw me do that.

I like muscles too.

Me too, but mine are still under a protective layer.

LOL
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My cats really want me to be petting them not talking to you guys! Just so you know...

Ha ha that made me chuckle.

My cats made me late for work today. My brother-in-law is here visiting for a few days, so 3 of the cats were hiding out in our bedroom. I had to give them some attention before I took my shower for work.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's the crappy weather, PMS, fall allergies, or what, but all I want to do this whole week has been to crawl back into bed with a good book and lots of chocolate. My eating has been pretty bad (although I did get my fudgy brownie and I don't regret it). I need to start logging my food again...

I felt this way this AM. I honestly felt my NSV was just getting out of bed. And showering. And getting to work.

On some days, those truly are victories. I speak from experience! :)

Yep, I almost posted it in the NSV thread! Because today...it was a victory. I have been plowing along getting stuff done today (losing a bit of focus now obviously) but definitely feeling a lot better! Now I need YOU to feel better (you should be heading off to bed soon, you can dream of that cheesecake!).

And it's an awesome victory! <3 I know how hard it is some days. Glad you're feeling better. :smiley: Yup, it's phones-off time for me and bed in about 45 minutes. :) Goodnight, folks! ;)

Bed time for you, and I'm sitting here with 2 hours remaining in the work day.

Night-night! :)

Yeah, our time differences are pretty significant! I'm ahead of the U.S. by 8 to 12 hours, depending on the state--Not sure about Canada's time zone, though. :)

We're the same as the U.S. Unless you live in Newfoundland. They have their own time, 30 minutes ahead of the rest of the maritimes.

I posted this at 5 am in case you want to know how far ahead of me you are.

That would be exactly seven hours, then! ;) It's noon here. :)

Says 4:15am for me, so that's 8 hours.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Confession: I'm out of town for work most of next week (POF, expect a message shortly!), so I have to come in on Sunday for a couple of hours to do a few things (sign off on payroll, prep a weekly report, etc). This has made me utterly USELESS today.

...but my manager's off so nobody's really paying attention to me.

I'm pretty useless at work today, too. I have to do our department's project updates but that's all that absolutely has to get done today. I'll be out of town all next week for a startup, but I had to have everything done a while ago for next week...
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm not a happy camper right now. My doctor changed my medicine from strattera to intuniv and I hate it. I'm seriously contemplating calling the office and asking her to try something else. On top of that, I now have to avoid artificial colors/sweeteners/etc for my ADD, and also start a low carb diet for my weight. I've been rebelling all week, but I guess I should get started on this.

I'm so mean though, I told hubs that if I was doing this, so was everyone else. It's far too expensive to buy 2 different kinds of food on our budget!
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    I'm not a happy camper right now. My doctor changed my medicine from strattera to intuniv and I hate it. I'm seriously contemplating calling the office and asking her to try something else. On top of that, I now have to avoid artificial colors/sweeteners/etc for my ADD, and also start a low carb diet for my weight. I've been rebelling all week, but I guess I should get started on this.

I'm so mean though, I told hubs that if I was doing this, so was everyone else. It's far too expensive to buy 2 different kinds of food on our budget!

Definitely call the office and get something else if you aren't tolerating the new drug very well.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

For the record, my family eats everything GF except their sandwich bread. Budget consciousness is not mean.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    OMG I just found this post... I'm ashamed that I've spent a great deal of my work day reading this thread (page 26 @_@)

Anything salty or savory is my kryptonite... I'm a vegan but I get weak in the knees when it comes to mac and cheese or a pizza with white sauce and cheese (I know, I know... bad vegan). I have ordered a small pizza SWEARING I'll stop at 1/4 of it... then 1/2... eventually one hour into Skyrim or Fallout and I've devoured the entire thing.

I grew up vegetarian, not vegan but the only things I would have missed was cheese and yogurt at that time.

Now I'm an omnivore and I'm trying many new things.
    My dad swears I will die early but the change has actually been good for me. Hope you get to enjoy your little breaks from time to time.
    Welcome to this great thread.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Change yuck. Let your doctor know how you feel about the med change. Ask him why he changed it. He may have a reason.
    I know it doesn't feel good right now changeling your diet, but hang in there you may like it in the. Long run.

This program has been an eye opener for me in so many ways. I hope it will be the same for you
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend, everyone! I am in my new fancy office and I'm loving it! Makes working on a Friday afternoon not so bad!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Happy weekend, everyone! I am in my new fancy office and I'm loving it! Makes working on a Friday afternoon not so bad!!

I think there should be new office photos in the Random pictures thread...just sayin!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I think there should be new office photos in the Random pictures thread...just sayin!

I will definitely take photos once I get it all unpacked and set up!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    OMG I just found this post... I'm ashamed that I've spent a great deal of my work day reading this thread (page 26 @_@)

Anything salty or savory is my kryptonite... I'm a vegan but I get weak in the knees when it comes to mac and cheese or a pizza with white sauce and cheese (I know, I know... bad vegan). I have ordered a small pizza SWEARING I'll stop at 1/4 of it... then 1/2... eventually one hour into Skyrim or Fallout and I've devoured the entire thing.

What exactly is bad about having dairy occasionally? It's not like choosing to eat vegan is a religion and there's a nun waiting to smack your hand with a wooden ruler for breaking the rules. Unless you eliminated dairy for a medical reason, then enjoy it when you really want it.

It wasn't for medical reasons at all. It's an ethical thing, and as such it does make one feel guilty when you cave on something based essentially on moral principles. I'm not the kind of vegan who cares what others eat (my boyfriend happily eats our vegan meals but eats whatever he likes), but I still feel... idk, like not a ~true vegan or a "fake" if I knowingly eat something that has dairy or eggs. I'm like, "I'm not a ~twoo vegan, so maybe I should just call myself a vegetarian if sometimes I eat food with dairy or eggs in it". Idk. It's so absurd, I know.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    *post date update*

second date for first date #22!

the lawyer guy. total stoner hippie dude.
    fun to hang out with, we'll probably chill a few more times, but that's pretty much it.
    he's not looking for anything remotely serious. and that's ok.
    honestly? he's super hot (which boggles my mind why he's hanging out with my pudgy butt), so i'm pretty ok with just having a lil fun here and there ;)

whenever i think of us hanging out, this instantly pops into my head:

Girls-Dead-Inside-6-Portable.jpg
  • KylerJaye
    Options

But will you try to read all 1600 pages? :D

Fun fact: We collect bottle caps at home (to eventually shadow box or something, I swear) and I insist that it's so we'll be rich in the post-apocalyptic world.

I DO TOO!
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly a little sad about my weight loss. I know that probably sounds 100% insane, but my bras are all starting to become way too big. A bra that I've had for quite some time and was beginning to fill out nicely is now too large in the cups. It was my smallest bra, and I really don't want to go buy more because that will make me even more sad. I hate parting with money, though do enjoy shopping. I'm not a fan of used bras/underwear/socks, though will usually go for used pants/shirts. Still not a small enough size where I could go without, and IMO my chest looks a lot less saggy and weird, so that's always good.
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I'm honestly a little sad about my weight loss. I know that probably sounds 100% insane, but my bras are all starting to become way too big. A bra that I've had for quite some time and was beginning to fill out nicely is now too large in the cups. It was my smallest bra, and I really don't want to go buy more because that will make me even more sad. I hate parting with money, though do enjoy shopping. I'm not a fan of used bras/underwear/socks, though will usually go for used pants/shirts. Still not a small enough size where I could go without, and IMO my chest looks a lot less saggy and weird, so that's always good.

when i had to downsize the bras, i went directly to the target clearance section. pop in once a week, grab one or two here and there, and they're super cheap. i wait until the clearance price drops to between $3-$6. pretty guilt free at that point!