Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My worst puking was from a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos. SO painful that have not and will not ever eat them again.

Flaming Hot Cheetos gave me my first ever heartburn. It was so bad I felt like my esophagus was melting off with every breath. Never again.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I only went to the gym and did the treadmill today, so I could work a McDonald's Milkshake into my day. So worth it!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Speaking of sharing food -- does nobody ever eat an entire dessert by themselves in restaurants? Is that why every dessert I order automatically arrives with two utensils and did I just miss that memo?

I dine out fairly often with a longterm male friend who does not care for sweets and rarely manages to finish his entrée... when asked if he wants to order dessert, he always declines... yet the dessert I order turns up with two spoons/forks.

This is not someone with whom I normally swap saliva (thanks for assuming we're in an intimate relationship...) and I really don't want to share germs with him. I haven't shared the rest of my meal or beverage with him. And did you not hear him say he DIDN'T WANT DESSERT??

Confession: preconceived notions and assumptions drive me batty.

I normally understand the restaurant POV on this--I normally do try to share desserts and it's common for someone to get one and offer a taste to everyone else in my circles, but on my sister's birthday last year I took her out to a restaurant and since we have different taste in desserts we each decided to get one. The server said "oh, you probably don't want two, our desserts are large and meant to be shared." Thanks for shaming us! We went ahead and got both.

How big was it? Last time I shared something with my husband the server said it was really for one person and we shared it... and it was plenty for two! Two brownies, one scoop of ice cream and some whipped cream. I don't know in what world that woman thought it was a 'one person' dessert with two brownies (I only shared that day because I had been craving brownies but didn't want to blow 800 calories on dessert).

Normal size for a restaurant dessert, IME. Which I DO think is normally big enough for two (there is one restaurant I used to go to a lot that did tiny desserts--you could get a dessert "flight" which would be perfect with everyone getting one), but we didn't ask about size. I think it's super weird to claim a dessert is really for one person also--how do they know how much dessert anyone wants? I would want a more specific description of the size if I asked about it.
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I've done this before now ! I'm not the only one
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just read through the whole Pet Peeves @ Gym thread. I'll never get that forty minutes back.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »
    I sneak bacon into food I cook for people who refuse to eat it.
    My best friend tells her strict Muslim MIL that the chicken is Halal. Sometimes it is.
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Confession: I realize that when I started dieting I constantly criticize in my head what everyone else is eating. Wasn't a problem when I was eating 5 pieces of pizza but if anyone else does now, I mentally judge judge judge.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just read through the whole Pet Peeves @ Gym thread. I'll never get that forty minutes back.

Links or it didn't happen
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Oh, it happened, OJ, and it wasn't worth a link. Believe me.
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I heard about that,its supposed to make you sweat and burn more calories than you would if you didn't wear one.there's other variations like saran wrap,and some u can buy.I never tried it bc if u exercise and eat rite,the weight will come off,and if you take it off slow you'll keep it off.they can b dangerous for someone with high blood pressure,bc it raises your temperature,and prevents your skin from breathing,making you hotter than you would b without it.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

I found it *noms popcorn*

2nd post and the thing derailed wonderfully.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2015
    Options

I found it *noms popcorn*

2nd post and the thing derailed wonderfully.

It gets better/worse. Wait for the chick to freak out about fast food.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10116598/pet-peeves-gym-l-v

For anyone else interested...
  • nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Water weight with a risk of heat stroke. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but this is a bad idea.

My protein levels suck almost every day.

Augh you're right though! I'm going to go take it off right now. Screw it it's not worth it!

You still are braver than me I am drinking at leat three bottle of water a day not counting my plain tea. I still wake up thirsty
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am also in the gross workout clothes club! After I get done, I take them off and hang them up on a hook on my closet door so they dry. I usually wear them at least 3 days before washing.

Also, I have a TV in front of my treadmill at home and when I listen to music and walk I like to watch my boobs bounce up and down in the reflection on the TV. I don't know why :blush:
  • lakersfan89
    lakersfan89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Round table has these heavenly dessert pizza's. I have been known to eat an entire one to myself in one sitting. I haven't touched one since I started counting but I'm craving one so badly. I'm tempted to get a small and take it to my ex (he can eat more than I can) and have him give me a single bite before he devours it but I'm scared I'll lose control and go on a 4 cinnamon roll a day binge afterwords.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Confession: I realize that when I started dieting I constantly criticize in my head what everyone else is eating. Wasn't a problem when I was eating 5 pieces of pizza but if anyone else does now, I mentally judge judge judge.

I do this, too :flushed:

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!

Don't worry. Not even close.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Since I found out crispy m&m's came back last week I've purchased and eaten four bags. I hope admitting it will stop me from buying more :|
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    It took me years to actually look in the mirror at myself because of how disgusted I was with myself.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced!"
    - James Arthur Baldwin