Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Adorable pig, Glue! :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm a 35 year old woman, and I LOVE The Vampire Diaries. There. I said it.

I got totally sucked into it 3 years ago when I got my nose surgery... binge watched it because I couldn't sleep anyway, haven't missed an episode since. I was 34.
    koza_loc wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. I'm having an extremely hard time with losing and breastfeeding. All you hear is stories about how women lose all their weight breastfeeding.. And here I am at 8 months postpartum and exclusivly BFing and I haven't shift weight (lost) since November. I binged over the holidays, and even then I didn't gain a single pound. I guess it's a good thing but I would love to stop maintaining weight and would love to start losing! :(

I've never been pregnant or breastfed but I *only* lose weight ever the week after my period. I skipped it a couple times and basically retained water for 2 months, then ended up losing 5 pounds in a week after I finally got it. Is your period back yet? It could be the problem.
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    As promised, here are pictures of my pet pig. Hopefully these are not super huge, I consider it a success if I get them posted without screwing it all up.

Shortly after I got her. (Notice the WoW on my laptop...I used to be a huge WoW player...part of how I got huge lol) She still smiles just like this when she's happy.
    Baby%20Petunia.jpg

Some mini pig, huh? lol
    [img][/img]Petunia%20Muddy.jpg

Those bacon oreos look super gross. :neutral:

Awww she's so cute. I want one, lol.

Confession - I ate 4500 calories yesterday. I don't regret anything. The only shocking thing is that I was so stuffed last time it happened... but not this time. Just comfortably full. Although I admit I'm bloated and definitely not hungry this morning and it made for a pretty crappy workout (although I also somehow hurt my elbow and it doesn't work so well when you're trying to punch things, even pretend).

I've never seen Princess Bride. Should check if it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime to remedy that though.

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the smile on that little pig!

So glad I gave up eating pork long ago, like around age 7... shortly after reading Charlotte's Web.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    dornessiti wrote: »
    I've stopped working out for the past 4 months because of college exams stressing me out and tonight i ate 5 pieces of pizza :((( uugghh i just feel really unmotivated and constantly exhausted because of work and school, any advice?

The only advice I have is probably the last thing you want to hear: get back to working out! Honestly, it helps with the stress and actually gives you energy. My oldest son just finished his doctorate program last fall and if he didn't continue his crazy workouts during that time (grew up as a wrestler) he wouldn't have survived, from his own admission. Doesn't need to be an hour at a time, either. Just whatever you can do here and there helps.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I drank a lot of delicious cocktails last night and I'm not sorry.

Then I went to one of the sweatiest gigs I've been to in a long time so I reckon I sweated most of the alcohol out! :#
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I binge ate, I would have tomato ketchup sandwiches, sounds gross, but my grandfather did this in the war, and its one of the things he did when he was around me when I was a bain (child) 20 years on from his passing, I still do this once in a blue moon.

That is a tradition!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    double post. Morning everyone! My SO woke me up at 7am on a Saturday to go to work and I was really looking forward to sleeping in, but I'm awake now so I thought I would catch up with this.

Just realised, everyone goes to bed when I wake up. That's upsetting. :disappointed:

Could be worse. I got up at 4:20 for work! 3:20 on Thursday, lol
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I binge ate, I would have tomato ketchup sandwiches, sounds gross, but my grandfather did this in the war, and its one of the things he did when he was around me when I was a bain (child) 20 years on from his passing, I still do this once in a blue moon.

I love bacon and ketchup sandwiches on toast.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of ketchup, but when I was little I loved making pepperoni and mustard sandwiches! I think it was my dad's fault.

Now for a rather disgusting confession. I am one of those people who likes watching pimples/cysts/blackheads being popped on youtube. It happens to me about once every six months where I go on one of these watching marathons. Apparently my mom, my sister, and my stepdad are the same way (we all confessed to this when I went to visit them over Christmas). There's something so satisfying about it.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    It's 60 degrees in NJ today and beautiful. I decided to go for a run in the park. It was nice but there were all these dads with their 3 year olds practicing baseball. So freaking cute. Sometimes when I see that I really regret I never had kids. I always wanted to and think I would have been a great mom. But who knows. My parents weren't great so maybe I wouldn't have been at all good. I do think you end up in life where you were meant to be so I guess I was never meant to have kids. But these dads did awaken the longing.

Strangely seeing moms with their kids does not illicit the same response. :
    :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So.... *secretive whisper*.... do you guys think I should go for the $35 box of 12? :o

Yikes. I scout sales on Amazon and don't pay more than $25 American per box. Is that equivalent?
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So.... *secretive whisper*.... do you guys think I should go for the $35 box of 12? :o

Yikes. I scout sales on Amazon and don't pay more than $25 American per box. Is that equivalent?

Apparently right now the Canadian dollar = .80 American. I'm an American living in Canada though, and to me $35 just translates to $35! :weary: But it is about $27 USD.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Eww to bacon wrapped Oreos. They look so nasty.

I'd try 'em.
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My guy friends tease me and say I would make a great housewife stay-at-home parent. And honestly, I agree with them. I would totally be an amazing housewife stay-at-home parent.

+1 - I *kitten* rock at the following:
    • Laundry - all stages, including folding and putting away
    • Dishes
    • Cooking
    • Lunch Prep - I pack my lunch and my wife's lunch every day
    • Grocery Shopping
    • Meal Planning
    • Cleaning
    • Kid Doodies Duties

My husband stays home with the kids during the day while I work, then when I get home he goes to work 4-midnight. He gets very little sleep and is super dad all day long. He's pretty spectacular. He does the majority of the dishes in our house, washes the laundry while I fold and put away. Takes the kids to the park, on playdates, does all the grocery shopping.
    Men like you guys are hard to find and worth the wait <3
    edited to add, he's also an amazing cook.
    I need to go buy him fancy craft beer and steak today. Let him know he's appreciated

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped Oreos? No thanks. Deep fried Oreos? Yes please :)
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options

My husband eats ketchup on his bologna sandwiches, but not because of any sweet traditions like that. Makes me wanna gag. XD I confess that I have a terrible strange phobia of condiments...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped Oreos appeal to me in the same way chocolate covered chips do.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I like peanut butter with tomato sandwiches.....people always think that is weird but I love it
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Bacon wrapped Oreos? No thanks. Deep fried Oreos? Yes please :)

Exactly!!