Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I think it is just frustrating because I've been drawing/colouring or doing something artistic ever since I could hold a pencil or been given playdoh and because of what seems to be my own failure I've pushed out the one thing that has made me so happy my WHOLE life. It's like a man giving up football because he never made it into his favourite team. Well...there is some clarity. I think that was a genuine lightbulb moment...
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Feeling totally unappreciated today. but it's gorgeous outside and the windows are open.

It's also Tabletop Day, grab a board game and play with your friends and family.

Some of my favorites

Munchkin
    Small World
    DC Deck Building Heroes United
    Zombie Dice
    King of Tokyo

Tonight is game night and we are definitely taking King of Tokyo. Even our kids can play that.

Also will probably play Splendor, Dominion and 7 Wonders.

• threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    double post
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    Feeling totally unappreciated today. but it's gorgeous outside and the windows are open.

It's also Tabletop Day, grab a board game and play with your friends and family.

Some of my favorites

Munchkin
    Small World
    Zombie Dice
    King of Tokyo

Tonight is game night and we are definitely taking King of Tokyo. Even our kids can play that.

I just bought a new expansion for The DC Deckbuilding Game. so much fun!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

Some of my favorites

Munchkin
    Small World
    Zombie Dice
    King of Tokyo

I don't know about anyone else from the UK, but I have NEVER heard of any of these games. Are they board games? Or card games? I should google them but I'm getting pretty sleepy.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and never heard of them either :)
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    board and card games!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend likes Monopoly and he always, always wins and I confess I sometimes, not always, get childishly sulky about it!
  • kalyshaclosson
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I also cannot keep peanut butter in my place...but my roommates do and I feel bad eating theirs :(
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Some of my favorites

Munchkin
    Small World
    Zombie Dice
    King of Tokyo

I don't know about anyone else from the UK, but I have NEVER heard of any of these games. Are they board games? Or card games? I should google them but I'm getting pretty sleepy.

I'm in Canada and I've never heard of any of them either. But I don't have kids and my friends' kids are all adults now, so that may partially explain it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I confess that I always thought I liked board games, but the last few times I've tried... nope, I don't have the patience for it anymore apparently.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    festerw wrote: »
    I had deep fried mac and cheese with dinner tonight, no idea how many calories and don't care because it was delicious.

You may want to check out this recipe: Angry Ralph's Mac and Cheese with Lobster. Also includes cheerios(I think) cheetos and white chocolate. Local chef with some creative ideas. . . .he had this the other night in the shop. Tempting stuff.

http://lancasteronline.com/lifestyle/lancaster-chef-ralph-mazzocchi-shares-winning-recipe-from-frankenfood/article_85751e6c-0ba7-11e4-90f4-0017a43b2370.html
  • sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Confession: I adjust my servings to go under my calorie goal.
    And up my exercise calories.
    Happy?

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Confession: I was a Priest 2 years ago....at least for a while in Ocean City.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm a 35 year old woman, and I LOVE The Vampire Diaries. There. I said it.

I'm a 35 year old woman, and I love "Pretty Little Liars", so no judgment here :)

I confess I usually only watch the season finales of this show.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs have so many calories!!!! I didn't know they had THAT many :( I feel a little defeated now and think I'm going to do another round of stationary biking.

I am really craving some chocolate + peanut butter right now. I also sometimes adjust my serving sizes so I see green instead of red. Not that big a difference calories-wise, but I just feel a bit of dread when I'm looking at red (notice the rhyme?)!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs have so many calories!!!! I didn't know they had THAT many :( I feel a little defeated now and think I'm going to do another round of stationary biking.

I am really craving some chocolate + peanut butter right now. I also sometimes adjust my serving sizes so I see green instead of red. Not that big a difference calories-wise, but I just feel a bit of dread when I'm looking at red (notice the rhyme?)!

I love chicken thighs, but was pissed to discover their calorie count. I'm a brown meat girl.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Chicken thigh meat - no skin, no bone, grilled, baked or broiled has 30 cal/oz. What is the issue?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I am feeling hot flashes when menopause was years ago.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Chicken thigh meat - no skin, no bone, grilled, baked or broiled has 30 cal/oz. What is the issue?

I must have been using an incorrect entry on here. Ugh