Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    cindeelee1 wrote: »
    I need to take in more Protein and CUT MY SODIUM INTAKE IN HALF - which is easier said than done - and I have a HORRIBLE addiction to Wintergreen Lifesavers - the Sugar Free ones just aren't the same.

Protein is the one I have the most trouble with too.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

Congrats! Added bonus - the moving day regimen someone mentioned earlier.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

Really happy for you. Thank you for being the bringer of good news to the thread.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Super congratulations, @ShibaEars !!! How very grown up of you ;)
  • kristiru
    kristiru Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My sugar monster gets the better of me sometimes. I will buy a slice of cake at the store, or bake some cookies, knowing that I'll eat a few bites, feel sick, and throw it all away. I only do this when I'm alone, so its probably the combination of sugar rush and shame that makes me feel sick. It's also a waste of food and money. Maybe someday I'll learn.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of crazy about trying to keep my "googleable" internet presence at a minimum. I have an uncommon first time and my married name literally only exists amongst my husband's family (it was bastardized when they immigrated)... So there is no anonymity at all. I have my social media privacy settings all cranked up, and I don't use my last name on Facebook.

I use my dog as my avatar because I got a few creeper requests from guys who have like, 500 female friends and their every status was like "where my boos at". It just seemed easier to change my picture. Surprisingly, no creeper requests anymore ;)

I'm afraid to confess anything too earth shattering, just in case someone I know irl wanders in here and recognizes me :neutral:

I think we might be related. If I google my last name, every single person that comes up is related to my husband. And the name was bastardized when they immigrated (or so I've been told). Now I want to know who you are :smile:
    [/quote]

:) my husband barely has any relatives that we know of, so probably not related... But it's nice to know others have the same struggle.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I've been waiting in eager anticipation.!!! Congratulations. buying a house is so awesome. except, there's no land lord to fix your hot water heater! and make sure the sump pump works before storing all your awesome stuff in the basement.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cindeelee1 wrote: »
    I need to take in more Protein and CUT MY SODIUM INTAKE IN HALF - which is easier said than done - and I have a HORRIBLE addiction to Wintergreen Lifesavers - the Sugar Free ones just aren't the same.

Protein is the one I have the most trouble with too.

I always find myself about 30g short of my protein goal, but with no room for more calories... working on that...

I ordered some protein powder off of Amazon - Bluebonnet Dual Action Protein - Chocolate. Excellent reviews and 26g of protein a scoop, with only 4g carbs... I think it's about 110 cals a serving (before whatever you mix it with). Going to try working that in for breakfasts instead of my cereal, but I love my cereal, so I'll likely just end of having both, oh well o:)

Edited for: Correct product name and clarification.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

Awesome, congrats!! :grin:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

I've been waiting in eager anticipation.!!!

I'm sensing sarcasm? lol
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options

Super! I was hoping they'd accept it and that you'd let us know. That is great news! Hope the purchase and inspection goes smoothly. Congrats!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

So awesome! Congratulations!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

:(
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I woke up once and kicked my husband because he'd been cheating on me in my dream.

I have dreams pretty frequently that my husband started smoking again and I wake up really mad at him. He hasn't had a cigarette in almost 6 years!

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Oh, the other day while we were grocery shopping, I was told by an older lady that it was "so wonderful" my 2 year old was singing "Jesus Loves Me" because "not many young people teach their kids that anymore". Truth is I didn't teach her that, she learned it at the church preschool she goes to twice a week. I didn't want to admit that, so I smiled and thanked her.
    If she were here right now to hear my daughter singing along perfectly to Lady Antebellum's "Bartender", she'd probably think differently.... :flushed:

The first song my grandson learned to sing along with was "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" by Billy Currington. Belted it at the top of his lungs all the time. My daughter's favorite sing along at a young age was "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett. I had to play it on repeat any time we were in the car.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

I've been waiting in eager anticipation.!!!

I'm sensing sarcasm? lol

no sarcasm at all, I cut myself off and edited to add the rest of my sentiment., scroll up!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Too much sad on this thread. So sorry for what some of you are going through.

I had ice cream for breakfast.

You're kind of my hero sometimes.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Oh, the other day while we were grocery shopping, I was told by an older lady that it was "so wonderful" my 2 year old was singing "Jesus Loves Me" because "not many young people teach their kids that anymore". Truth is I didn't teach her that, she learned it at the church preschool she goes to twice a week. I didn't want to admit that, so I smiled and thanked her.
    If she were here right now to hear my daughter singing along perfectly to Lady Antebellum's "Bartender", she'd probably think differently.... :flushed:

The first song my grandson learned to sing along with was "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" by Billy Currington. Belted it at the top of his lungs all the time. My daughter's favorite sing along at a young age was "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett. I had to play it on repeat any time we were in the car.

Now that's adorable! I'm just glad to hear her singing something besides "Let It Go" all the time. I'm still waiting for the moment she starts singing Metallica, Tool, or Avenged Sevenfold, since we listen to quite a lot of that as well lol.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    Last night at the gym, I put on 'Eye of the tiger' and pretended I was Rocky working out for a big tournament

Confession: Despite living in the suburbs of Philadelphia for more than seven years (and visiting countless times before since I grew up in NJ/PA)...I have never run up the steps of the Art Museum.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Woohoo!! That's awesome news! Congrats, homeowner!