Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    I confess that at some point, in the last 7 days, I ate three Twinkies. I honestly don't remember what day I did this, but the wrappers are in my cupboard as proof ( my son's disappointment that his Twinkies are gone is palatable), and since I can't remember the day, I haven't logged them. Since they are made of foam, they can't REALLY count, can they?

I can't even eat one, much less three! LOL :confounded:
    Edited: I meant to add because they're gross lol!

I KNOW!! GOD WHY!?!??!!??!?!?!?! * Shakes fist at the sky* - lol I can totally think of better things to eat 3 of ! :)

Hahaha! My husband LOVES twinkies, but I'm the mean *kitten* who won't buy any when I go shopping lmao. I don't even want those disgusting things in my house! :lol:

I never really had Twinkies as a kid (preferred the cupcakes), but I once had a deep fried one at an amusement park. DROOL. So good.

I still don't like them plain.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Frosted Strawberry. You'll thank me later haha :wink:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

This made me sad. I will be devastated when we lose our animals. All except my daughter's little jerk dog. I won't cry for him, Argentina.

ETA: I probably will cry when he dies. I cried when my daughter lost her guinea pigs. They're buried in our back yard in shoe boxes.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh gosh 5 pages this morning!

I ate too much again. Brother in law was in town so we went to an Afghan place then the donut place and willpower = zero (but I'm PMSing and I had watched iZombie just before so I was craving donuts, so yeah). Then I wanted some chocolate with my coffee too and had way too much (I was like 'whatever I'm already over anyway'. Sigh). So it's 1pm and I'm already 200 calories over my TDEE (but at least I'm stuffed, so there's that).

I really need to get my head back in the game...

I don't like them. But I love them as an ice cream sandwich.

And congrats @ShibaEars on the house! So exciting. Love seeing some good news in here.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have a love/hate relationship with my dog. He's a sweet tempered love bug, but also a gigantic pain in the *kitten* who thinks every bit of food in the house is his and everything on the floor is a chew toy. And he's taken to peeing in the doorway between the kitchen and the playroom. Every day. And I can't get the smell out so he keeps doing it.

My husband wants to send me and the dog to "camp" this summer at New Skete so he can learn a little something. HA!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    So, I went to make a salad for lunch, but apparently my dear mother used up the rest of my ranch dressing the other day while she was babysitting (Grr). I tried to make my own little vinaigrette, but it was gross, so now my lunch is half of a leftover cream of mushroom pork chop and three caramel apple oreos that mom left here yesterday. I think a trip to the store is in order in a little while....MUST. HAVE. RANCH! :lol:
    Update: Kiddo came into the kitchen asking for a cheese sandwich, so obviously she didn't want a nap after all...
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Janevien67 wrote: »
    vwgnzu7iyrj7.png

Well this pretty much sums up how I feel.. Yesterday I kept to my calorie goal and today this^ happened. What is worse is that this cycle repeats all the time: 1st day - well, 2nd - bad, 3rd - well, 4th - bad and so on.. I hope I get the hang of healthy eating, controlling myself and losing weight someday.. :(

It sounds like you struggle with every day restricting... might I suggest looking into 5:2 intermittent fasting? Makes the bad days not so bad, and the good days feel like a super achievement, haha! I only suggest it because I was like that with just restricting... I'd have my good days, but I'd negate them when I let myself go over the weekends... the 5:2 fasting makes me feel more in control and removed the guilt of indulging every now and then. There's also a terrific group on here with super supportive people... it's not for everyone, but for those that it works for, we love it!

Either way, don't get down on yourself - the days you do "good" prove you CAN do it! When you aren't so happy with how a day pans out, you just gotta resolve to do better the next - all is never lost! Best wishes!! :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    I was on a ladder yesterday, trying to peer into a scuttle hole in someone's stuffed closet. My husband was on the floor, bracing the ladder as leaned over a shelf and a rod of clothing.

As I was coming down, HE BIT MY *kitten*! He said he couldn't resist.

As his boss, I had to give him a stern reprimand and lecture on ladder safety and another one on sexual harassment in the workplace. As his wife, I giggled.

Adorable and totally something my husband would do. :blush:

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

I started that.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options

I started that.

You, sir, you are awesome :wink:
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    2. I bought more ice cream at Giant today even though I already had around 4-5 in the freezer already. Darn Giant & their buy two Ben & Jerry's ice creams for $6.00 & get a free insulated bag.

i did this too!
    my reasoning it as "but it's such a great deal and i don't have a freezer bag!"

True, true! I should go get two more & have two freezer bags haha.

I ended up getting Peanut Butter Half Baked (one of my new favorite flavors) & Tonight Dough since I hadn't tried that one yet.[/quote]

right?!
    i need two freezer bags!!
    i grabbed chocolate fudge brownie and coffee toffee crunch. haven't opened either yet, i'm almost afraid....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I've been sneaking in some Stauffer's animal crackers lately. Seems like my body has missed these little guys. They're soooooooo good.

I love those little devils! :disappointed: I don't buy em' anymore though.
  • m_w_s
    m_w_s Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

I always see commercials for Sonic and I really wish they were in Canada!

Sonic is amazing. I'm so sad there aren't any in Canada, and also not one in Buffalo, since I'm there regularly - but when I'm down in Texas periodically (in-laws) I always make sure to do a couple of stops there. Cherry limeade with extra cherry. Mmmmm.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

@ShibaEars‌ Yay!!! So happy for you!
  • jezzyrae
    jezzyrae Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I get my body fit and fatless, my boobs shrink! Waaa! Lol
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    One of my CWs is in the kitchen eating a plain salad, no dressing at all... with a 20 oz bottle of regular Coke.
    These choices are perplexing to me.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    m_w_s wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

I always see commercials for Sonic and I really wish they were in Canada!

Sonic is amazing. I'm so sad there aren't any in Canada, and also not one in Buffalo, since I'm there regularly - but when I'm down in Texas periodically (in-laws) I always make sure to do a couple of stops there. Cherry limeade with extra cherry. Mmmmm.

Apparently sonic is selling their hot dogs for $1 today. We may or may not be taking advantage of that for dinner tonight. I need my Chicago dog, low carbing be damned today! :naughty:
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If I overeat one day, I often just don't log it. That red number is too depressing...I just try to do better the next day.

I was doing this all the time. If I went over or thought I was going to go over I just erased everything I had already logged and said I would start over the next day cause I hated seeing red. But this month I've forced myself to log everyday... feels slightly torturous to see red though.
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm having fried okra with my grilled chicken and green beans today...