Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I threw on my gym clothes before meeting my mom at the mall last night to dress shop for sissy's wedding....

My mom made the darn trip take so long, that by the time we parted ways, I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym...

So instead I went to Wendy's and had a Classic Cheeseburger with Medium fires... I forgot how good their stuff is! So glad there isn't one near me...

When mom asked me how my work out went last night I responded "Eh, I've done better" and left it at that ;)

I read that as "threw UP on my gym clothes." I was waiting and waiting for the punch line.

And, you didn't lie... :p
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My step-daughter came over last night and she was talking to her dad about what happened with the pregnancy. I'm such a terrible person, I didn't say anything. No comforting words, no words of encouragement, nothing. A big fat NOTHING. I wish I wasn't so awkward around her. We're not close (we just started getting to see her late last year because her mother is a hose beast that kept her away) and I don't want to overstep my boundaries with her. I wish I would or could have said something though...

Wait a couple of weeks, call her, tell her you have been thinking about her. Or send her a card with a gift card to a restaurant or spa, something she would enjoy with the note you have been thinking about her. That way you don't have to get all awkward and she knows you care. Some times it is not what we say, but what we do.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    On Saturday I helped a friend move all day long, and the only thing I ate that day was a large pepperoni pizza. I didn't eat it all at once, but instead of getting something better for me, I just kept grabbing a slice here and there all day.

You might be on to something here.

It was lucky I was constantly moving and carrying stuff all day, because a large pizza while laying around would have killed my calorie goal for the day. Although that would have been a much nicer Saturday.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    My step-daughter came over last night and she was talking to her dad about what happened with the pregnancy. I'm such a terrible person, I didn't say anything. No comforting words, no words of encouragement, nothing. A big fat NOTHING. I wish I wasn't so awkward around her. We're not close (we just started getting to see her late last year because her mother is a hose beast that kept her away) and I don't want to overstep my boundaries with her. I wish I would or could have said something though...

I desperately want to incorporate "hose beast" into my vocabulary. Please elaborate.

See also; Psycho, Succubus, liar, cheater, soul-eater, money-hungry, witch (not Glenda), all-around terrible human being. Most commonly the female of the species.

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Oh, the other day while we were grocery shopping, I was told by an older lady that it was "so wonderful" my 2 year old was singing "Jesus Loves Me" because "not many young people teach their kids that anymore". Truth is I didn't teach her that, she learned it at the church preschool she goes to twice a week. I didn't want to admit that, so I smiled and thanked her.
    If she were here right now to hear my daughter singing along perfectly to Lady Antebellum's "Bartender", she'd probably think differently.... :flushed:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I also hate really loud noises... it's why I have a slight fear of balloons. I don't really MIND balloons that much, but the second I see someone trying to pop one I am out of there.

OMG, me too. If someone is blowing them up I am so stressed out just anticipating the "pop".
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

I desperately want to incorporate "hose beast" into my vocabulary. Please elaborate.

See also; Psycho, Succubus, liar, cheater, soul-eater, money-hungry, witch (not Glenda), all-around terrible human being. Most commonly the female of the species.

I'm a fan of 'bush pig'. Got that one from an Australian friend. LOL
  • MoHousdon
    edited April 2015
    Options

Because I' m a dude and I call it as I see it . The confessions thread was flooded with pity posts and you're not even close to her so you have no emotional attachment to her or a step-baby. Seems annoying. just sayin.

That's not very nice, AOJ. :/ Just because I'm not that close to her doesn't mean I don't love her and care about her. Also, she is still my daughter (step or otherwise doesn't matter) even though she's only been in our lives for a short amount of time. My heart was broken for my husband who was over the moon about becoming a grandparent but you're not married so you wouldn't understand feeling the hurt that your spouse feels.

Pity does not equal sympathy.

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    We are taking our Administrative Assistant out for lunch as it is Administrative Professional's Day, and this is what she chose. Everything looks delicious and I'm not sure I'll make the healthiest choice.

http://www.10barrel.com/uploads/boise-pub/PDF/2.14.15.pdf

WHAT! WELL NO-ONE TOLD ME! Dammit. I'm noting that on the calender for next year!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options

Don't forget dickhole (my personal favorite) :naughty:
  • MoHousdon
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hose beast - an undesirable female, either by her appearance or personality. Popularized by the movie Wayne's World.. 90's slang

Wasnt Waynes World "Psycho hose beast"? Its been years since I saw that so sand to be corrected!

YEP! Stacy has NOTHING on my husband's ex though.

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

There's another escalation above that, but I don't think it will get through the filter.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

So sorry :(
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

There's another escalation above that, but I don't think it will get through the filter.

does Bunny Boiler fit in with the mix?
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

....and now I'm confused haha
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Possibly, but mine involves belching and a monetary transaction for services.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Fatal attraction? Haha! Perfect!
  • cindeelee1
    cindeelee1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to take in more Protein and CUT MY SODIUM INTAKE IN HALF - which is easier said than done - and I have a HORRIBLE addiction to Wintergreen Lifesavers - the Sugar Free ones just aren't the same.
  • kmcampbell893
    kmcampbell893 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate a massive bag of crisps, basically a whole dominoes pizza, dominoes dough balls, half a sharing chocolate bar, my normal lunch and I don't even know what else...I think its safe to say exam stress and PMS got the better of me...It'll all be ok...just getting back on track but man what a wake up call, I don't even want to think about how many calories that was altogether, I stopped logging half way through because I was just like there is no point any more...beyond a joke :pensive:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley: