Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to my 1000+ calorie mothers day meal tomorrow. No regrets. I'll squeeze in a run beforehand.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I've eaten really badly for the past two days (two whole pizza Hut large pizzas and a side of cheese wedges) and today has already gotten off to a bad start. Not even 7am and double helping of porridge with the most obscene amount of golden syrup and a muller light chocolate yoghurt :( Trying to talk myself out of a caramel coffee. Why do I sabotage myself like this? I'm losing weight, and I'm seeing the effects of my gym regime and now I'm eating like pacman. No prospect of exercise until later this afternoon. So annoyed with myself
  • Bobbie63
    Bobbie63 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I confess, I don't honestly think I can succeed at losing weight. I also confess that I make and eat frosting for a snack. Penuche, brown sugar penuche. I also make hot chocolate syrup for icecream and eat it without the icecream. If you tasted it, you would hate me. It's so good.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I confess, this thread has made me irrationally angry....or maybe I should eat something.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10158706/something-i-learned-to-avoid-carbs/p1
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I confess, this thread has made me irrationally angry....or maybe I should eat something.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10158706/something-i-learned-to-avoid-carbs/p1

About to read that one.

I confess I'm pretty down, not only I still haven't reached my goal weight even though I should have a month ago, it looks like I'm actually up a pound... I know it's that PMS week that just screws up all my progress every single month and it just makes me want to cry... but the math doesn't add up, and I'm just very frustrated and can't really imagine eating less than I have been.

And all I want for Mother's Day is my husband to steam clean the floors.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 Did you tell your husband that? My experience with husbands is that, even though we WANT them to, they can not, in fact, read minds.

It's so unfortunate....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 Did you tell your husband that? My experience with husbands is that, even though we WANT them to, they can not, in fact, read minds.

It's so unfortunate....

Haha. Yes I told him. And will tell him repeatedly until he does it, even though he has other plans. I cannot stand the dirty floors anymore.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Double confession:

If I participated in as much sport as I watched, I wouldn't have a weight problem. Man, I did all eighty minutes with my football team yesterday, I swear!!!!!!

Also, I...think I am succumbing to my poor genetics. My hips and my knees both ache at times, and more regularly recently. I know this is very, very likely osteoarthritis. But I'm not ready to hear those words from a doctor, because I know they'll almost certainly be followed by "No more skating". And I'm definitely not ready to give that up yet. For now, the pain is not intense, and not often enough to cause any real problems.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm feeling really down and depressed today, and I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to eat anything, even though my diary is already fully pre-logged for the day. (I'm one of those people who just don't want to eat when feeling very depressed)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there on MFP!!! The world would not go round without you! <3
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day! To the mommies out there!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Unrelated but I heard on the radio Monday is National Eat Whatever You Want Day! For those in the US enjoy!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I'm feeling really down and depressed today, and I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to eat anything, even though my diary is already fully pre-logged for the day. (I'm one of those people who just don't want to eat when feeling very depressed)

Please feel better. Go for a nice long walk that always makes me feel better.
  • steffydill
    steffydill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    CATCAT77 wrote: »
    well since we are confession .This might be TMI i was running up and down flight of stairs in my with my top off and i hit both of my eyes with my boobs .fell down laughing so hard got up ran to my flopped back on my bed and hit my eyes again.And i did not get black eyes from it .
    I'm sorry but I lol'd at this ( · )( · )

I love this!!! I am crying! Xxxx
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Unrelated but I heard on the radio Monday is National Eat Whatever You Want Day! For those in the US enjoy!

Hadn't heard that!! Definitely taking advantage of that one!
  • steffydill
    steffydill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Okay confession time...
    1) I worked out that my scales weigh me at least 3lbs less than I actually weigh if I move them to the other side of the bathroom (I have NO idea why I feel better when I do this as its only me who sees and logs my weight)
    2) I picked my 3 year old son up from playgroup the other day and they had made cookies, I scoffed the cookie and then when my son asked for it I convinced him HE had eaten it!! #Bad mummy.
    3) Red wine is my fave tipple and love a glass or two at the weekend and usually keep within my calories so that I can indulge but my husband was on night shift and I drank the whole bottle so I told him I'd dropped the rest of the bottle and it had smashed on the kitchen floor just so he would go get me another bottle for the Saturday night...Oops (PS i am not an alcoholic...I think lol)
    4) I cut all the labels out of my clothes so no one can see what size I wear and I can convince myself that I'm not as overweight as I am

Feels good to get that off my chest hahaha.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kamber13 wrote: »
    I'm currently living with someone I don't want to spend the rest of my life with and he wants to. He's arrogant and cruel to others. A small part of my motivation to get back in shape is to possibly begin a life with a man I've grown to really care for. A friend who is caring and more like me.

Why are you still with him? Dump him and find someone else. If he is like that with others he is likely like that with you too. Or will be. Life is too short to be with someone who makes you unhappy. You may not think you can but you can and will in the end be better for it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    It's 4:43 am and I'm eating a left over chocolate bunny from Easter while watching workout videos on YouTube.

This made me laugh. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Confession: There is a pattern of jumping all over posters,especially new ones-mocking their posts, questions because they think something is not possible etc. The way they speak to the posters are incredibly rude and alienating. I'm surprised if most of these people ever return to post something or continue with MFP, or logging food after the very "harsh" approach. Then there are the people that just complain that the OP's don't want to hear the truth when in fact it's the negative way people are responding making the OP obviously feel criticized and unsupported. So ya, that's my irritation confession. Makes me never want to ask any questions here.

Here's where this irritates me - there are trolls on this forum. Everyone knows there are trolls on this forum. The trolls flat out admit they are trolls. And even still, people will defend them, and pretend they actually mean well, or act like they've never seen the trolling, as if they've read everything the acct has posted, except for the times they're intentionally trying to start an argument. I'd rather people admit, "yeah, they're a troll, but they make me laugh, so I don't care," rather than act like they have some secret psychic knowledge into the motivations of people who are just "misunderstood."

The funniest troll I can remember is this account who said they weighed 600 pounds & ate like six sticks of butter, two large pizzas, 30-40 slices of cake, & a ton of other stuff that no one in their right mind would be able to eat & the number of people who were taking them seriously was astounding. I took them seriously until I read their food diary & knew it was someone who just put a bunch of random food entries in with multiple servings.

So I have read about trolls but never really understood what people were talking about. It's people that fake their their situation to see if people take the bait? Why? To spark fights? I don't get it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

So I went there briefly and left.

Confession I hate when people call other people a "special snowflake". It just sounds so rude and condescending. And I don't get it. Every snowflake is unique. They are all special. So isn't this kind of a contradiction?

I always love when a poster posts something that will cause a stir & then never shows up to give a follow up or more details.

My favorite was the thread the girl asked for substitutions for ice cream but wanted ones without fruit & most responded with Banana Ice Cream.

That is funny. I wish I had caught that one. And I never understand why they post if they aren't coming back either. Maybe they start reading the responses and chicken out.