Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Ok so what flavor? Choc pb cup? Caramel apple pie? Southern Butter pecan? Sea salt caramel?

Aaaarrrrrgggh

Going with choc pb cup I think

I love the chocolate PB cup but not everyone loves it as much as I do. Most people love the sea salt caramel. And the southern butter pecan is in my top three with those two.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Ok so what flavor? Choc pb cup? Caramel apple pie? Southern Butter pecan? Sea salt caramel?

Aaaarrrrrgggh

I love the chocolate PB cup but not everyone loves it as much as I do. Most people love the sea salt caramel. And the southern butter pecan is in my top three with those two.

for some reason I did not like the southern butter pecan ….but then again I like cookie caramel …sooooo :)
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    ovkk3f10yj5i.jpg

Ok just gotta get home now
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Aaaarrrrrgggh

for some reason I did not like the southern butter pecan ….but then again I like cookie caramel …sooooo :)

To be honest, pecan stuff doesn't excite me. Unless it's pecan pie. Then it's my favorite dessert.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Aaaarrrrrgggh

To be honest, pecan stuff doesn't excite me. Unless it's pecan pie. Then it's my favorite dessert.

pecan pie is the bomb….

put some vanilla ice cream on top that is just starting to melt and OMG ….

that is one good thing about living in the south, they make some bomb *kitten* pecan pie down here...
  • arditarose
    Options

Aaaarrrrrgggh

pecan pie is the bomb….

that is one good thing about living in the south, they make some bomb *kitten* pecan pie down here...

Yep, pecan pie and ice cream is my favorite dessert. Or maybe bread pudding. Okay sorry, back to ice cream and gelato.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    *fills in diary for breakfast and lunch to see if she may be able to work gelato in today*
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

Aaaarrrrrgggh

pecan pie is the bomb….

Oh hellz yeah.

And a nice bourbon reduction on the ice cream. Absolutely nothing better
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Is there some sort of coffee flavor? I'm all about that.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

Aaaarrrrrgggh

pecan pie is the bomb….

Yep, pecan pie and ice cream is my favorite dessert. Or maybe bread pudding. Okay sorry, back to ice cream and gelato.

+1 on the bread pudding too
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

There's coffee chocolate chip. I'm not a huge fan of coffee ice cream so I've only gotten that one once.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

Yeah I think I saw a coffee something or other there.
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ovkk3f10yj5i.jpg

Ok just gotta get home now
    I know this may sound dumb but it's good to see that you are a real person.

Lol
  • ndj1979
    Options

Aaaarrrrrgggh

pecan pie is the bomb….

mmmmmm bread pudding….love it!!!!!

• juggernaut1974
    Options
    Some days I really hate living 20 minutes away from town...
  • arditarose
    Options
    This thread gets me hot and bothered. Dammit.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

Coffee-Chocolate-Chip-Quart-042914.jpg

steves-nola-coffee-and-donuts-LG.jpg

i tried the talent coffee chocolate chip and was not a big fan ….

have not tried the NOLA one ….but if you get anything from NOLA you want to get beignets from cafe dumonde
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    Is there a hazing ritual?