Daily Check In - Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went 30 minutes on the stationary bike at a high mph (for me)
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What are today's personal goals? Stay under my calories and get on the bike (or do an aerobics DVD) tonight

GW at the end of Summer 9/22: 157

Mon - 30 minutes stationary bike
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Eh...kinda
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I was supposed to do my weight circuit but I had to walk around the city. Ended up walking for 60 minutes in 82 degree weather. Didn't do the circuit but at least I walked
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, and go to zumba class (which I did)

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 9/22: 148

Sun-
    Mon - 60 minute walk
    Tues - 60 minute zumba
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes ate very healthy especially dinner, Salmon with cilantro pesto
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? exercised and alot of activity
    What would I have done differently? more water I guess
    What is today's personal goals? 1 hour exercise (didn't do it) 6 days a week, water, healthy food

Sun- need some exercise today - no I guess this was a rest day
    Mon - Aquafit - Yes, 60 minutes
    Tues - walk or weight training - no this is a very busy week
    Wed - Aquafit - 60 minutes - I won't be able to do this since I have a phone interview and work in the afternoon
    Thurs - walk or weight training
    Fri - walk or weight training
    Sat - Aquafit
  • DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track and post on here daily. Only lost 2 lbs while I was away and I'm not going to be anywhere near my Summer goal if I don't get WITH it!

Tuesday 8/20/2013
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't have one
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? did eliptical until I got below calorie goal.
    What would I have done differently? Planned lunch away from home better.
    What are today's personal goals? don't eat exercise calories

GW at the end of Summer 9/22: 185

Mon -
    Tues - 15 minutes eliptical/walked a little at lunch
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got back on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, and the elliptical (or some cardio)

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 190

Sun-
    Mon -
    Tues - elliptical 33 mins
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Starting painting the backyard fence but never finished my brush broke:noway:
    What are today's personal goals? Eat right and drink my water and exercise

GETTING BACK TO TICKER WEIGHT

Mon - Walking 35 min
    Tues - Walking 45 min
    Wed - Beach Body DVD 30 min with weights
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Recently I have been struggling. I've had some family problems and its made my life very difficult. (Aren't teenagers FUN? :huh: ) While I have been logging what I eat and stayed within my limits, I have been spending many of my days in bed battling with depression. There have been days that I couldn't eat. I don't want anyone looking back at my food journal and thinking that I was starving myself for the sake of weight loss. A few days ago I started working out again, and I am feeling better. I am BACK, and ready to continue this fight.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I didn't post one, but it would have been to exercise, so YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate well and I exercised... sounds good to me :blushing:
    What is today's personal goals? Today is my birthday. I turn 37. So my goal is to enjoy the day. While I will make good food choices, my day is not going to be all about my calories! My hubby, daughter, and niece made mini cupcakes with a recipe I got from here that aren't disastrous for my weight loss efforts. My hubby is making me breakfast in bed, but he made sure it was reasonable, and I have already picked out what I am going to eat when I go out for dinner tonight. So I may not be back to log until tomorrow morning. If I go over.... OOPPPS good thing I am going to the gym Friday! Have a great day everyone

NEW GW at the end of the Summer 9/22: I want to be at 230 lbs.

Sun - Nada
    Mon - 45 mins on bike
    Tues - Weight Lifting Circuit
    Wed - 50 mins on bike
    Thurs - THE BIRTHDAY DANCE :blushing:
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    JSandie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm sorry youv'e been struggling with family issues. Teenagers are the worst! Mine can make me crazy at times, but they do mature eventually ... really. I see moments every now and then and mine is 19. I'm so glad that you are back and working out again. Working out really does physically and mentally help with depression - it's so good for you. Have a great birthday!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no ... WAAAAY over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got to step class even though work was getting in the way
    What would I have done differently? not gone bananas with the bagels my boss brought to the office when our power was out
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, body pump today

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 9/22: 218

Sun- 60 min step - DONE
    Mon - 40 minutes step - step was cancelled so tried a new class RIPPED and did BODY PUMP
    Tues - 60 min zumba DONE
    Wed - 40 min step DONE
    Thurs - 60 minutes body pump
    Fri - 60 minutes body step
    Sat - run/walk 60 minutes
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Back in town. Even though I wanted to start tracking a few days ago, it didn't really happen. I did have some restraint for the rest of the trip, but not enough. So, a little gain, but not updating my tracker yet. (3 pounds).
    Today, will be a rough one & I doubt that I will be under calories and may not get exercise in... but hopefully tomorrow, I can get back on track.
    Linda
  • Shirley61
    Options
    JSANDIE: So sorry to hear about your troubles. Teenagers are tough, I had two daughters who are now
    32 and 30. It does get better and they do appreciate what you do eventually. Hang in there darlin:flowerforyou:

I had my first apt with my new Nutritionist who is also a personal trainer, not mine, but she gave
    me some tweaks to what I am doing now and I will be using her advice this month.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No went over calories
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Tried a new cardio DVD Beach Body
    What would I have done differently? Not used weights with the DVD because my back is sore today. :ohwell:
    What are today's personal goals? Taking the advice I got from the Nutritionist today.

Mon - Walking 35 min
    Tues - Walking 45 min
    Thurs - Pilates Reformer Class 60 min
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Thursday 8/22/2013
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't have one
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? took a friend and walked hills.
    What would I have done differently? ate smaller portions.
    What are today's personal goals? don't eat exercise calories

Mon -
    Wed -
    Thurs - Walked and did elipitical
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Isn't it wierd that a lot of us are struggling at the same time? Is it the time of year or something? More important than EVER that we stay with it and use this board to get encouragement and help! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Happy Fall?!?!?!?!?:huh:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yes, Dahlia I am with you on the cooler temperatures. I am tired of humidity and sweating all the time.
    I get enough of that doing exercise. :wink: We are all in the same position because summer is hard to lose
    weight with parties, bbq's , and just plain eating all the summer fare. Fall here we come and to better
    days of losing not gaining or in my case maintaining when I want to lose. :ohwell: Good Luck next week
    ladies.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to my Pilates class and she showed me some of the
    moves for the Barr Class I will be doing on Saturday as a make up class. Its hard, wish me luck. :tongue:
    What are today's personal goals? Have my Vega One shake, done and exercise, done

Mon - Walking 35 min
    Tues - Walking 45 min
    Thurs - Pilates Reformer Class 60 min
    Fri - Walking 35 min
    Sat -
    Sun
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Friday 8/23/2013
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a large late lunch so didn't eat dinner. Wasn't hungry so didn't eat! THAT'S a new concept! lol.
    What would I have done differently? Ate chinese buffett! Didn't need to eat what I ate, but it was so good! Ate my exercise calories:frown: .
    What are today's personal goals? being careful at a brunch today and not eating exercise calories

Mon -
    Wed -
    Fri - did a little eliptical and walked a lot shopping (not enough of either!) :embarassed:
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! I think for many of us, summer is coming to an end and we want to enjoy it while it lasts. For me it's because my son is being difficult because the summer is coming to an end. He decided he wants to live with dad... went for a weekend visit and called to say he is not coming back... Ever :-p. He's been planning this for months... Told TONS OF PEOPLE and decided to not say a word to me /sigh

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I didn't post one, but it would have been to exercise, so YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate well and I exercised... sounds good to me
    What is today's personal goals? Today I am going to the Michigan Ren Fest.... So goal is to watch what I eat and I'm gonna be walking a ton! Gonna be hard to log but will do my best

Sun - Nada
    Mon - 45 mins on bike
    Wed - 50 mins on bike
    Thurs - THE BIRTHDAY DANCE
    Fri - 1 hr Strength Training, 10 mins bike, 15 mins treadmill
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Saturday 8/24/2013

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got on the eliptical except that I would have to ride for 3 hours to make up for calorie overage!
    What would I have done differently? Maybe the question should be "what SHOULD I.........?".
    What are today's personal goals? I've GOT to get back to watching what I eat!

Mon -
    Wed -
    Fri - did a little eliptical and walked a lot shopping (not enough of either!)
    Sat - 15 minutes eliptical...........needed to have done 3 hours! BAD girl!
    Sun-
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! I think for many of us, summer is coming to an end and we want to enjoy it while it lasts. For me it's because my son is being difficult because the summer is coming to an end. He decided he wants to live with dad... went for a weekend visit and called to say he is not coming back... Ever :-p. He's been planning this for months... Told TONS OF PEOPLE and decided to not say a word to me /sigh

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ate well and I exercised... sounds good to me
    What is today's personal goals? Today I am going to the Michigan Ren Fest.... So goal is to watch what I eat and I'm gonna be walking a ton! Gonna be hard to log but will do my best

Sun - Nada
    Mon - 45 mins on bike
    Wed - 50 mins on bike
    Thurs - THE BIRTHDAY DANCE
    Fri - 1 hr Strength Training, 10 mins bike, 15 mins treadmill
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    So sorry you are having family problems jsandie! Hopefully you are able to channel your frustrations to exercise instead of food this time. You have great support here, so just come in here if you need to vent.......Wendy :flowerforyou:
  • Popilen
    Popilen Posts: 5
    Options
    Hope it is ok to jump in here.

Saturday 8/24/2013

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got a new aeropilates machine and spent 1.5 hours on it
    What would I have done differently? nothing?
    What are today's personal goals? Walk 4 miles, learn 5 new exercises for the aeropilates machine

GW at the end of Summer 9/22: 158