Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Ashrenalls
    Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like I might have left my book at my parents’ in OKC. :neutral:

I had blueberry toast PBJ for breakfast so I opted for veggies at lunch. Haven’t decided on dinner yet. Sister and I are going to town, so maybe we’ll eat out.

Gym tonight with K.

I’m reading all your posts and praying for you!

Thanks for the encouragement, all.

-Ash
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Walked inside today on my lunch. Got about 25 min in. We have had freezing rain, snow and 90 km hr winds today. I couldn’t see a thing coming home and all I could think about was a nice glass of red wine. Resisted and will try and wait for the weekend!

Kathryn, so sorry about your ring! I hope it shows up!
    Going to hunker down with knitting and Netflix tonight.
    Did I mention I really want a glass of red wine
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    So happy to say, all Buddies have been delivered to their kids! Each child got one! Sadly, I didn't get to see the Kids accept them... but, I know they each will get them and be so happy... thank you again, Sara and Lana! I truly appreciate your donation!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,352 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Good evening,

Sweet potato turkey shepherd's pie in oven (frozen) I will make my own from now on......Just saying. Lady at work said she had oodles of cheese did I want some? Went in with this lady who has cheese- to buy a baby tote bag for the lady at work I am knitting blankets at work. I will put blankets in tote bag and the "cheese lady" will buy clothing. She has a name and I will not keep referring to her as the "cheese lady" - she drives me to my dr apts when they say I need a driver - I offered to crochet or knit her something in return - that is tbd.

Ash - can they mail your book to you? I remember the time when I was living in college dorms and left my closet full of clothing and my father had to mail it to me. Luckily that only happened once....

Kathryn thank you for the reminder I have a cd of Deva premal (love is space) and I usually fall asleep before 3rd chant is done.....

New box of romance novels - hmmmm. Now if we can get those cboys to read them to us.... or are they just eye candy??

*snap fingers at cboys - dog brushing and Miss T time is on the books.......
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning, now that paper is almost ended, telling myself what day it is here will be my only way to remind me.....

Rain starts tomorrow through Saturday. Found where the lab is to draw blood and it is in same shopping area as a store that hopefully still carries Pero which is a Swiss herbal coffee (think Postum but better). As I am there, cheaper than getting on Amazon.

One of baby blanket (blueish one) I am on the final border then will knit on yellow one, smaller needles than the blue one.

Netflix is Robin Hood - Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland will watch tonight after work.

Supervisor gave me a kudos card for all the knitting/crocheting I do. I also found out that my Manager also set on the idea about educating people about hydration/blood draw. No more trees for me to bark up and I was "warned" in writing by Supervisor that if nothing happens sometimes we just need to leave things alone. (my words) Dont rock the boat too much basically.

Okay oatmeal is ready and I have blabbed enough.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking as usual.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,893 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sara - at your work, who ranks higher--your Supervisor or your Manager? Seems harsh that Supervisor wrote something of a warning. Almost seems creepy. Jeez.

I've been sticking to my Daily Routine today, which means I'm getting a little bit of everything done. However, my legs are really hurting, especially the right one, so I took 2 Advils, and I will work a little bit with some 2 lb hand weights I have and maybe even get on the floor and do abdominal things for a few minutes. It is seriously hard for me to get down on the floor and back up. Joints pains because of the aromatase inhibitor.
    I am hoping that everything will be a bit easier as I lose weight.
    Thinking positively.

Sara - I do believe that the Cabana Boys will read romance novels to you. Depending on which Boy you call to I would imagine you could choose your foreign accent too, being that they are from all over the world. Hmm.....Italian? Brazilian? Greek? French? Swedish?

Waving to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

239.8 today - yeppers, I saw it! I saw it!
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Lana - WOOOO HOOOO!! Great weigh in!

More snow predicted for Friday! Am soooooo ready for Mother Nature to just pick a season and stick with it!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana - Manager ranks Supervisor. That weigh in is AWESOME!
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Lana!!!!! WAY TO GO - welcome to a new decade.

Spent the afternoon at the ballpark for the Nationals’ home opener. Alas, they lost but the season is young.

Kathryn, sorry about your wedding ring. A similar thing happened to my engagement ring. Miracle - my husband found it two years later, buried in our front yard. So perhaps all is not lost.

Waves to Sara, Dawn, Ash, Sherri, both Missys, Saltine and anyone else wandering by.

Tess
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - awesome WI! Congrats!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Today was a really good exercise day, really not good food day... started of with homemade French toast... then, we went to the Swap Meet (finally/only good day) did a lot of walking, SO and I split "Loaded Fries" with cheese, bacon and sliced pork... finished off with a funnel cake, of course... also shared... on the way home, we stopped to hunt for mushrooms... which, involved climbing down a good size hill, and the most difficult part (for me) going back up.. blah... not 1 mushroom seen...the weather has just been so crazy, snow tomorrow and Sunday... it'll be summer in a couple weeks the way it's going...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Crash and burn kind of day at work, have had enough cookies for today -

Wishing all a good night.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Just checking in......

No mushrooms in Missouri; crash and burn on the Left Coast. Yikes.

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Yikes for sure :D
  • Ashrenalls
    Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

The book IS at my parents house. He’s going to scan some pages to get me through this week.

Gym was awesome last night. My legs are SORE today. I ran around the basketball court and did some foot work with a rope ladder on the ground. The boys showed up for basketball, and I may have shown off just a bit for a particular boy who just moved on campus 2 months ago. I’m such a spaz! I’m 32 years old and I still don’t know how to be cool around boys I may be interested in, like guys I don’t know well enough to know if I could be interested. If I find out he’s are seeing someone, I am fine. But if he is single. Dear Barbara. I can’t just be cool. Be friends. I’ve never really dated, so I’m completely lost. I try to be friends with him, and I’m like HEY MAN IM IN RAVENCLAW DO YOU LIKE SOUP.

Anyway. Food intake was good today. I didn’t get all my steps in. I will tomorrow. I’m taking a small group of kids to a MiLB game tomorrow night. I love baseball. I’m pretty excited.

I’m still drowning in my own commitments. One day I will recover, until then, know I’m praying for you all, even if I don’t comment on your stuff directly.

Have a wonderful Friday all!

-Ash
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Cold again and wet. Worst rain will hit overnight or after my appointments which is appreciated.

I had just under 50 claims that required extra attention and when I left yesterday 5 were left. Headache city, so at least I tried.

Blood draw (will be more hydrated than I was last week)- dog to vet for annual shots, me to pedicurist. She may not like the blister I have on my foot, but I am seeing the pcp next Friday so......

Back under the covers it is colder this morning.

Wave to all who follow. BBL.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Ash - So glad to hear that you know where your book is and you got the needed pages.
    Have fun with the kids in MiLB. No advice about boys. Well, I have advice, but it's too much for here.

Sara - That's right: you are not at work because it's Friday. I hope that you accomplish all that you have on your agenda. Sorry about the rain, but maybe rain is a good thing for your area?

It's sunny and gorgeous here today, so maybe a short walk and some yard work for me. Leg is better, but why *kitten* it up again?

Time to go enter/plan day's food into MFP Diary. When I do it, I lose! *slap forehead* Huh. Also have been staying away from most of the starchy carbs; that helps too.

Lana

239.2 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Between waves of errands, blood drawn, found store did not have herbal coffee, but found an herbal tea (lemon/ginger) I have not seen in awhile. Got a boxed salad lunch and raw almonds as well.

Waiting to go get coffee and bottled water. Dog wants out but then realizes it is raining..... currently at my feet.

Next up -Dog Vet visit - gasoline in car before hand, then lunch and then toes.

Dog is not thrilled she thought I had gone for the day - this in and out stuff does not amuse her.

BBL
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    DH took Callahan (our dog) and Gracie (our cat) to the vet for annual check up and shots. He told me the total for the visit and I may have passed out! The total was almost as much as it cost for Cal's treatment after being hit by the SUV! Its like having kids again, only we can't claim the fur babies on taxes!!

Ash - glad you are getting the pages you need from book! And good luck with the guy. Don't know what advice to give other than be yourself and don't forget to breathe!

Dawn - you probably walked off any bad choices! were you looking for morels? we used to have them all over our property but nothing in the last few years.

Sara - way to knock out your work! wanna come help me with mine? haha! hope blister doesnt hurt! glad you missed the rain. not so lucky here. was drenched to the bone, even undies were wet! we are still dealing with flooding and now snow coming in tonight.

Lana - great WI!! glad you are enjoying sunny weather! I'm jealous!!

*waves to all who drop in*

*snapping fingers for Cboys to bring me hot toddy & slippers while they deal with the flooding & incoming snowstorm*

154.5 CW
    216.0 HW
    145.0 GW
  • sidcorsini
    sidcorsini Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too, once again, as a user of MFP for YEARS, I am once again committed to doing it. Never quitting is important. I may not make it this time either, but not trying is an guaranteed early death and a very low quality in my final 20 years of life. Cheers to everyone who encourages me to fight on. C