Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Margaret ~ Are you work full time with the kinder students?
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
    morning peeps
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Barbie My heart goes out to you! But it sounds he planed to see his ex. Did he just run into her by accident? I'm sorry, I've been thru that and I would tell him to get the f*** out!!

My kids dad just disappeared while I was at church with our three kids. When I drove in his pickup was gone and when I walked in the back door I noticed saddle was gone. I thought that was weird. The horse trailer and all the horses were there. I went into the bedroom and opened the closet and boom! His clothes were gone! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I flipped out and I didn't know what to do. He had just sold a big rig the week before and had the cash. I was a stay at home mom and no money of my own.
    I had a friend watch the kids after two weeks when I heard he would be at his uncles house visiting. I drove up there and found him. He had moved in with a waitress he met on the road. I guess he promised her everything even though we had a home and three kids not to mention our trucking business and horses to take care of.
    When I returned I started calling people to sell everything. I sold the horses except my filly we had bred, all the pipe corrals and the horse trailers. With cash in hand I moved into my grandma's house who had just passed away. My mom said I could stay there until it was out of probate and put up for sale.
    I found a job and got on my feet. It was hard and I used to cry a lot. My 5 yr old son would cry himself to sleep. I would lie there with him until he fell asleep. My oldest daughter was 8, and the little one was almost 2.

After I was married to my DH#2, he was drinking and messing around. He worked for a bread company and had a large territory. He ended up moving in with a woman 40 miles away. After my first experience, I threw all his S**t in the garage in a pile and told him to get out. He was shocked! He gathered up his stuff and left.
    I didn't know about it for a long time. I found out after DH was arrested for drunk driving (5th time) and I went to the jail to talk to him. There was another woman talking to him and I had to wait!
    That's how I found out! I was furious.

Barbie, instead of being terribly upset I would get a little anger up in you so you don't feel like a helpless victim. But protect yourself by getting banking in your own name etc. Make plans to what you will do. Don't wait around and waste time. I have experienced it 2X! Good luck girlfriend!! ❤️❤️❤️ XOXO

A closed door sometimes means having to open another door.

Dana in Arkansas
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat – I’m so sorry that your husband dumped this on you, you certainly did not deserve this. I’m not sure how I would handle this kind of behavior. Love you! Keep you in my prayers. Maybe it is something you just need to ‘let go’ and ‘move on’. If he goes down there, then, she will get to take care of him. I’d consider my husband ‘nuts’ if he ever wanted to go back with his ‘ex’. I’m pretty sure he would not do it. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

DJ – I’ve watched my DOS spend a lot more time around DDnL#1’s family; but, he works for his Dad; and, he just sometimes looks at me. We were telling him about changing insurances and he was amazed at how much we have to pay; but, if we did not have a mortgage, we would not need it. I keep telling him that we are ‘hoping’ we’ll live long enough to pay it off, or at least pay it down. Make the payment would be hard on us; he made the ‘snide’ remark that our ‘rich’ other son would ‘make up the slack’ instead of selling it off. Sometimes it is all I can do to slap the ever-living $#*T out of him. He wants to go back to school to be able to do something other than paint, because if something happens to DH – unless he has painters lined up … the job goes away, the money goes away … I told him ‘then look for a job’, don’t ‘wait until something happens to your Dad’. That is what I worry about. He is ‘still’ poor-mouthing, even after filing for bankruptcy. They got rid of all unsecured debt; and, reaffirmed certain things (some of which has irritated DnL#1; mainly because she is ‘having to give up her car’; but, DOGD’s car was reaffirmed. She will have to drive DOS’s truck to work. Basically, it is almost like a ‘new’ car because the man who fixed it is his daughter’s boyfriends’ step-Dad and knows what they are going through. I think he was hoping that the person that loaned him $1000 would take the pool and forgive the debt; but, apparently not. IF not, unless DL ‘helps’ pay the ‘extra’ $100 that is added to his electricity bill, he probably won’t even clean it up, so I can enjoy it. We paid for either the pool or for it to be removed from DnL#1’s sister-in-law and brother’s house and moved out here and set it up. I really am not sure I want ‘our’ budget screwed, as I have just figured out how much DH needs to bring home from his painting business.

Just receive something and don’t know what to do with it. Had something to do with one of his worker’s 1099, and him taking out more taxes from it. Not sure if this is being directed at us or If, because DH is the employer, it is directed to DH. Need to call BF and either take it to her on Tuesday. Guess I will call her. He did not show up on Friday for work until 10:30 (he was scratching off lottery ticket … and won $800. I bet he paid ½ that for the tickets. Trey told him that he really just needs to move to FL where his granddaughter and grandson-in-law are living while he attends medical school. DGD is working to support the family as he is NOTO allowed to work a part-time job because of classes and 1st year working at the hospital. DBnL could move down there, buy a duplex, and let them live in the other side with a reduced rent and help out some with the baby; but, will he do that? NO, because he doesn’t want to help someone else … he is a selfish SOB! This is his ‘favorite’ grandchild of 5, 2 of which he never sees. Even Louis has suggested that he do this.

Heather – What I get is a card; my youngest son actually must read a lot of cards, because they always make me laugh.

Lenora
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    oikks9kipo97.jpg
    Vibrant colors!

b0q5bwza5vgn.jpg

Thought this picture was sweet.

nbduk7duvnrd.jpg

A dream garden!
    Becca

• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Lanette ~ Love the baby and pups.
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lanette Yes, I did imagine a huge bonfire out in the desert!!
    Thank you! Yes I am a survivor, but that's not the end of my stories!! I should start a book: as I'm sitting in the ...
    I worked for L'eggs Products in Calif for 14 years, and grocery brokers after being laid off. So I have a lot of experience in business. I have a pretty good resume.
    Baby and puppies! Darling!!

Machka glad you got to a doctor. I had a blood clot behind my knee on March 20th. DH took me to the ER. We waited 9 hours. My leg from the knee down was swollen and painful. I'm much better now. I have compression stockings and taking blood thinners for a year or until my annual physical in January.
    Get well friend! ❤️

Dana
    Looking to the front yard. Trying to clean off the kitchen table but it's always a catch all:
    x39c9ofpv0m6.jpg
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,435 Member
    Options
    Lanette Yes!! Thank you! Yes I am a survivor, but that's not the end of my stories!! I should start a book: as I'm sitting in the ...
    Dana

I would love to read it!

Lanette ;)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Margaret ~ Are you work full time with the kinder students?

Just until the end of school. I am taking over for a woman who just had a baby.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Barbie, big hugs

Rita, loved the pics, especially the one with the old trunk as a fire pit/fireplace.

I remembered what I think was what Becca was talking about yesterday. I think it was her that said that even though you seem to have your head in the sand and not see things, you are completely aware of the bad that happens in the world. You just make a conscious choice to be happy. That is me to a T. And that is mine and DH arguements to a T also!!!!!! HE thinks I don't see the bad in the world because I don't make comments about it and get upset that that is all he sees. When I am at an intersection and see a car not come to a complete stop and joom out, I see it, I just choose to not let it make me angry and he says how in the world can it not make a person angry.

The steak place we are going to tomorrow used to be 'the' steak place to go to in Evansville. Since my brithday is in March and wedding anniversary is in September, we would go 2 times a year since that's about all we could justify in our budget. But now all the chain steak houses are in town and most people go there.

When we went down to see Christina on her 40th birthday, I asked my daughters if they saw the changes in their Dad that I see. I think it was Christina that said I see the changes you have made as a caregiver. I know he has trouble moving his left arm back to get his jacket on. He always wears that jacket because he is always cold and the jacket is long enough it covers his ileostomy bag since he refuses to consider putting it inside his pants. He is right handed and used to putting his right arm in first. If eh tried putting his left arm first, it might be easier. So I automatically help him. So now I am letting him struggle and get it himself.

This afternoon Michelle and I are going to look at at the garden one of her friend has. If needed, when time comes, she will give us some suggestions.

Joyce, Indiana
  • MartiB856
    MartiB856 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

Love all of the pictures.
    Barbie: Hugs and prayers.

Marti from Ontario, Oregon
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,435 Member
    Options
    PIP - are those your puppies? TOO CUTE!!!!

Lanette