WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2017

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lanette, I love your posts. You crack me up and I also love the poster. Thanks.

Janetr okc
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,433 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Lanette: I'm a Pierce Brosnan fan, too. I haven't seen him in anything for too long. :ohwell:

I have had a headache ever since I got my new glasses. My right eye is great but my left eye hurts and is the source of the headache. I'm going in tomorrow to make sure the lens is mounted correctly and/or whether there is an error in the left lens prescription.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

Katla - Pierce Brosnan is currently in "The Son" every Saturday night on AMC. Nice grey beard, cowboy hat.... yummy! LOL! Actually I don't think the show is that good, but I watch it for the "eye-candy" lol. >:) Trying to find a photo of him to post looking all scruffy and rugged like that!

Yes, sounds like the prescription for your left eye is out of whack. Glad you can get in tomorrow so they can work on getting it fixed.

Heard from the bank this afternoon, they said they are trying to find what was submitted to the IRS and have "called in somebody" - that was only last year. HHmmm. I asked the gal how long this might take, she said a day or two at the most. I didn't feel real confident that she understood what had happened with the wrong 1099's, when I explained it to her she said, "I'll let the IRA Department know." I wanted to say I should have talked with the IRA department from the get-go, but didn't. All's well that ends well and it's not crisis mode.

Lanette
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,732 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 10.50min. 16.2amph, 143mhr, 2.9mi = 113c
    apple watch- 83c
    day 23-Plyometrics exercises- 9min, 3sets of 10each, squats, burpees, running stationary lunges, single leg toe touches, 127ahr, 142mhr = 82c
    apple watch- 58c
    SPIN CLASS- 20min, 83ar, 93aw, 10-12g, 121ahr, 132mhr, 8.1mi = 163c
    apple watch- 181c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 6.17min, 13.4amph, 109ahr, 144mhr, 1.4mi = 74c
    apple watch- 37c
    bike ride from puyallup 2 sumn station- 15.23min, 11.8amph, 152mhr, 120ahr, 3mi = 145c
    apple iwatch- 115c
    walk station 2 wk- 7.28min, 4asp, 111ahr, 125mhr, .5mi = 60c
    apple watch- 49c
    jwalk wk 2 sta 6.56min, 4.1walk speed,137mhr, .4mi = 57c-
    apple watch- 48c
    bike ride dome 2 hm up Mst, - 17.41min, 8.5amph, 180mhr, 2.5mi = 218c
    Apple Watch- 148c

total cal 912
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,732 Member
    Options
    ydaily - my heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • FHImagined
    FHImagined Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Lanette: I'm a Pierce Brosnan fan, too. I haven't seen him in anything for too long. :ohwell:

I have had a headache ever since I got my new glasses. My right eye is great but my left eye hurts and is the source of the headache. I'm going in tomorrow to make sure the lens is mounted correctly and/or whether there is an error in the left lens prescription.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

Katla - Pierce Brosnan is currently in "The Son" every Saturday night on AMC. Nice grey beard, cowboy hat.... yummy! LOL! Actually I don't think the show is that good, but I watch it for the "eye-candy" lol. >:) Trying to find a photo of him to post looking all scruffy and rugged like that!

Yes, sounds like the prescription for your left eye is out of whack. Glad you can get in tomorrow so they can work on getting it fixed.

Heard from the bank this afternoon, they said they are trying to find what was submitted to the IRS and have "called in somebody" - that was only last year. HHmmm. I asked the gal how long this might take, she said a day or two at the most. I didn't feel real confident that she understood what had happened with the wrong 1099's, when I explained it to her she said, "I'll let the IRA Department know." I wanted to say I should have talked with the IRA department from the get-go, but didn't. All's well that ends well and it's not crisis mode.

Lanette
    SW WA State

Thank you for the heads up on AMC's The Son ..just looked it up and I will put it on our list to watch. I agree with coastalgogal loved PB in Momma Mia, <3 his singing is lacking but his looks make up for it any day of the week!
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good evening Ladies!

Yvonne, I'm so sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. I hope you tuck loving memories of her in your heart to help it heal. Such a difficult time of year to lose her, my heart goes out to you.

Toni, I admire the strength that you are exhibiting during this very difficult time. I'm glad you found a support group to help and you know we are all here to hold you up and provide a shoulder.

I had a lovely Mother's Day. My son and daughter-in-law made me a delicious salmon dinner. It was especially thoughtful of them to consider my dietary needs and cook accordingly. They topped it off with an individual heart shaped chocolate cake complete with nutritional information so I could log it all in. They certainly showed their love for me.

After 3 days of horrible cold, rainy weather, we are supposed to experience summer like weather later this week. It will be nice to put on the sunglasses again and enjoy the outdoors.

Time to get ready for bed.

Love and hugs to everyone.

Chris in MA

• pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I had a lovely mother's day. Out for brunch with DH. Got a long phone call from my daughter, then the two youngest grandchildren showed up with some scraggly flowers and a card. They were so proud to bring these. LOL The flowers look much better now that they are in water. Only one I didn't hear from was my son, but won't let this ruin an otherwise nice day.

Hugs everyone.

Paula Y.
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Poof! My post disappeared...

Yvonne, so sorry to hear of your mother's passing, especially right before Mother's Day. May your loving memories of her help you heal.

Toni, prayers to you also. So glad you have a support group to help you thru this difficult time.

My Mother's Day was wonderful. My son and his wife made me a delicious salmon dinner using my favorite recipe. They ended it with a heart shaped chocolate mini cake complete with nutritional info so I could log it all in. They truly showed their love for me with this dinner. The single red rose I was presented with is making me smile whenever I see it.

Time for bed.

Love. And hugs to everyone.

Chris in MA where it may finally be warming up.
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good evening y'all!

Good shows in AMC. I'm watching Better Call Saul right now.
    My two daughters called me on Mother's Day which was nice. My son never calls, I haven't talked to him in 2 years... he's in a biker gang and they are his family. He has 4 kids and 4 different mamas. I keep track of the grandkids and send them gifts and go visit. I have 6 other grandkids too. I love them all and pray they are all ok!!
    I was busy today doing housework and at Toyota. My husband's Corolla needed the 60k mi. service. $1078! My RAV4 was about the same last January. But they are good running cars and will definitely keep them maintained.

Yvonne Sorry to hear that your mother passed away. Prayers for you and your family.

Good night for now.
    Dana in Arkansas

Jessica doing her Ashtanga Yoga:
    n86hulr8uusw.jpg
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    Options
    Had a bit of a blow last night. The house we were going to buy in Hove has gone back on the market. :'(
    She had waited 7 months for us and has made an offer on something herself, so I can't blame her.
    I've seen one online that is a possibility, but we are now fixated on that area, even that road. Perfect position.
    It might all turn out for the best as that house needed LOADS spent on it. But then most of them do around there. They are all houses from the 1920s and each one has been treated differently. Most need a wall knocking down and a new kitchen. :o
    I did manage to sleep, but was up this morning looking online. Grrrrrrrrrr. :sad:

Lanette - Loved that quote. It speaks to me today too.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    trying to get caught up but starting to fall asleep at computer. Bed time. I will catch up soon.

-Sharon in Lethbridge
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    :*
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    45 min Leslie Sansone vid, 20 KB swings, 40 squats and 2 min plank

Off to see DD so eating will be all over the place will keep up execise though, they have KBs and a dog to take out walking

Kate UK <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,821 Member
    Options
    Yvonne~my sincerest condolences on the loss of your mom, I miss mine daily....
    working 9:30-6 today
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Yvonne ((( <3 )))